Chapter 11 : The Visit

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I heard Yoona was babbling and interrogating me about last night. But I just remained silence as my head ached real badly right now that I sat quietly at the sofa and stared blankly at her in the kitchen. I don’t feel like answering all of her questions since I can’t recall anything that happened last night. Yoona kept on saying that there was this weird guy who took me back to his home and that bigheaded guy was dangerous and rude plus all the bad things that thank god she was there with Minho to save me from the beast. I cared less as I looked at white pale hands. I needed help. I knew that I am not in the finest stage right now as I seldom feel sick and spaced out not able to concentrate on things. I needed someone to talk to and wanted a place where I can feel like home.

“You could have been by that jerk, you know that!” Yoona sat by me and stared at me angrily.

I nodded and smiled.

“But thank god he didn’t and I’m here safe and sound right” I leaned on her shoulder and looked at her smiling guiltily.

“Minho was worried sick you know!”

“I’ll called him and thanks him Yoona-yah” I got up, left Yoona to get my phone in my room.

“Where’s my bag Yoona? Did you left it in the car?” I headed back to her indolently and sat back next to her while she was laughing hysterically watching the gag on television.

“Well, I’m not sure” She looked at me confusingly and grabbed her phone.

“Minho-yah! Did you took Seohyun bag last night? Urmm.. No…Yes she’s awake.. yaa…. Beside me, she wanted to call you but couldn’t find her phone.. ahhaa… “ Yoona was staring at me all the time while she was on the phone and smiled cumbersomely. Whatever thing that she had in her mind, I know that it was about Minho.

“I guessed we left your handbag at that freak house.” Yoona said as she hung up.

I shook my head and breathe worryingly. I’m so not in the mood to go out after last night and now I have to go to the mister unknown freak house that Yoona was saying. His ring, my cellphone, purse and my diaries are in it. Whether I want it or not, either I like it or not, I need to drag myself there and I have to get my handbag back and this the only opportunity to thank that guy for saving me last night although he might be weird nor freak like Yoona said earlier.

“Let’s go Yoona, Kyuhyun ring was in that bag, I can’t lose it.” I grabbed her hands to pull her but she took one step back.

“Seohyun, wait. I can’t go. Not now. I have to get ready work and you know I can’t be late right or that evil Mrs.Kim will fire me.” She sighed.

“It’s okey.” I nodded gesturing that I understand her situation.

“Just give me his address and I’ll go there by myself.” Before I left her and headed to my room, she called M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter