Chapter 16 : The proposal

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

I left her alone in the room. Lifeless. Motionless. No more tears and sobbed that I heard when I left her hour ago. She just laid there on my bed noiseless and muted. The fact that she is still a shocked me to death. Never a tad came across in my mind that she is that pure and I tainted her wild.

Knowing the fact that I am the first man that ever made love to her pleased me. I smiled foolishly and unknowingly ecstatically tapping my fingers briskly on the dinner table. She is now wholly mine. My plan has succeeded. There’s no other way for her to escape from this marriage. I smiled content and pleased.

The sudden brash noise came from the hallway shocked me. I hurried to the scene and saw Seohyun knee down picking up the pieces of broken vase, wearing my white loose t-shirt and pant less. I stand next to her, grabbed her arms and pulled her up. I saw her ring finger was hurt and blood started dripping to the floor. I put her finger in my mouth tried to stop the bleeding but she pushed me away and walked of me wobbly heading to the door.

“Where do you think you’re going Seohyun-sshi?” I asked. Annoyed.

She ignored my question and continues walking pretending not to hear anything.

“You better stop or I’ll drag you here.”

She was feet away from the door and continues walking numbly. I rushed to her, gripped her arms harsh and turned her to face me. I stared at her infuriated.

“Let’s talk.” I paused.

“I just can’t let you go like this, you understand me?” I shrieked but she remained silence while looking at me soullessly.

“You better not try to test my temper Seohyun-sshi.” I clutched her arms tighter that she closed her eyes tight trying to sooth the pain and I pulled her to the living room and sat her harsh to the sofa.

I sat next to her and watch her thoroughly. Even though she looked pale, messy with her untidy hair, looking like a total hooker who just spent a rough night with her customer in my shirt with no pants on, there’s still something about her that enchanted me.

Her beauty was so hallowed that every time I looked at her my heart beats fast and wild.

“Marry me.” I said after a moment of silence. She was staring expressionlessly ahead with her swollen eyes..

“Marry me Seohyun-sshi.” I took her hands and gripped it hard gesturing my determination towards the matter.

She kept on stillness. I saw tears in her eyes and her lips were trembling hard. She pulled her hands, stood up and once again pay no attention to me and started to walk away.

“I’ll ruined Kyuhyun!” I shrieked.

“You sure don’t want Kyuhyun hard work building up the company become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter