Chapter 18 : The Decision

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

It has been two weeks that she kept silence about what really happened to her. I wanted to ask her but I know I should not pressure her with useless questions anymore. I caressed her hair gently while holding her hands tight while we both immersed with the splendour beauty watching the sun set at my parent beach house.

I brought her here as I knew this is the only place where she can ease her mind and talk to me without anyone interference. She liked it here and I liked the fact that she’s here with me, when I first brought her here, I remembered she was all excited and pleased.

______

“I like It here Minho-ah” She inhale deep the fresh breeze. She gently circled her arms around me and leaned on my chest. Watching how happy she was, it worth all the hassle to be here.

“You are so lucky to be born rich you know” She said almost whispery and raised her face that our eyes met each other that I’m drowns and my heartbeat quickened.

“Why so?” I asked her awkwardly to hide my jitteriness.

“Because you can travel the worlds, stay by the ocean; go to other beautiful places as you wish“

“I can bring you along, no worries silly.”

I knocked her heads playfully and pinched her cheeks that she pouted sulked.

“I’m not your wife silly. You can’t bring along forever” She said while giggling at me innocently.

My right hand comb through her long black wavy hair, I kissed her temple and smiled foolishly.

“I wish you are.”

____________

As I felt her body was shivering from the sudden cold air, I took her hands and headed back to the house. She followed me silently without objection. Seeing her like this kills me viciously. I died everyday watching her suffers.

I have tried so many things to bring my Seohyun back but nothing seems to be working out that I almost lost my hope and gave up. I lead her to the dinner table and sat next to her.

“Tell me what you want for your dinner; I’ll make it for you.” I stared at her tenderly and traced my fingers on her jawline softly.

“Anything’s fine.” She said and smiled.

I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. Since the dark incidents she has been making constructive progress as she started talking and interacting with me. I breathe an elongated whined and looked back at her while she was spacing out yet again. I will sure find the one culprit that responsible for her pain and suffering and I will ensure that soul going to remorse his whole life for making my Seohyun suffered.  

I remembered that night, the moment Yoona called me when she was in the hospital saying that Seohyun tried to kill herself traumatized me to death. I dredged up that I drove all the way to the hospital with trembling body.

“I need to go to Seoul this Friday Hyun-ah” I broke the silence, expected her response but she kept hush.

“I need to go to Seoul this Friday Hyun-ah” I repeated, walk towards her stood inches away from her face that I can hear her soft breath. I touched her face gently and she smiled.

“I’ll be back on Sunday, I need to settle few things.”

“Where are you going?” She asked

“Seoul”

“Why?”

 I walked back to the kitchen without answering her. I knew this going to be hard for her but I have to be back to Seoul. I remained silence so does she, there are a lot of things running wild through my head that I feel restless and anxious leaving her here alone but bringing her back to Seoul will wounded her bad.

I paced back to her and placed the creamy cajun chicken pasta in front of her.

“I’m coming with you.”

“No, No, No No you are not. I won’t allow and please don’t argue”

“I can’t be here forever”

“You can. And I will make you stay”

“I needed to settle few things too.”

“I’ll do it for you, just tell what to do and consider done Hyun-ah”

She faced me, smiled wearily and gripped my hands tight convincing me.   

“I need to meet someone and after that I’ll be back. Here, with you.”

I nodded uncertainly giving her consent to follow me but I swore to myself after she and I settled everything in Seoul, I’m going to walk down the aisle with her and bring her here forever with me. Just us. Together. Forever.

YONGHWA POV

She has been testing my limits all this while and I can tolerate no more. I was supposed to hear her response vis-à-vis my proposal within 24hours but I haven’t heard from her more or less two weeks and she drives me senseless.

I ordered my man to find her but it’s useless since she was nowhere to be found. Tricky . She must be enjoying and relishing herself somewhere at this instant enjoying the wealth and fortune Mrs. Cho blindly gave her.

I glanced around the conference room monotonously. The other boards of directors seems to be busy dialoguing with each other and Sunny, Mr.Lee niece was presenting the latest financial prognosis of the company but nonentity fascinates me. None. I saw Sunny  was standing and coming closer me and gave me a flirty wink and bit her lips valour but I purposely ignored it pretending I wasn’t affected.

After what I did to Seohyun, I thought that she will easily be on her knees asking for me to marry her but my prophecy and expectation was wrong.

I stared at my phone furiously waiting for my man to give me hints where she was about I was once again disappointed when I got no message nor call from them.

“Shall we go for lunch?”

“I’m available and all yours.” She has been coming close enough that sudden irritation rose.

I glanced around the room and notice there’s only me and Sunny left in the room. I sat static and watched her unaffected. She caressed me gently and keeps on advancing towards me before pulling me deep into passionate kiss.

I smiled enthralled with her gallantry. This girl here is exactly like me, she sure determine to pursue things that she wanted until we get it. Whatever she did now, I sure had nothing to lose.

She gently my hair and started kissing me all over. I stood up and lead her to the sofa let her sat on my lap, and I she teasingly moaned against my lip before she deepens her kiss and started exploring my mouth. As I about to kiss her back, I heard my phone ring and I pushed her aside making her yelled with my abruptness.

“We found her.”

I stood up, pushed Sunny aside who was clueless and rushed out from the conference room to my car headed to the destination given. I smiled satisfyingly when they told me that she’s back in town and only blocks away from the office.

“You will never get away from me Seo Joo Hyun”

“You will never get away easily” I said to myself.

SEOHYUN POV

“Are you sure you’re going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter