Chapter 14 : The Heiress

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

A Month later..

Now that everything legal documentation and law wise, Seo Joo hyun the girl that I was clueless about her life background became the company major shareholder. None of the other board of directors objected Mrs.Cho decision as they believed whatever she did was the best for the company sake as she always been a respectable and gallant director for them. They believed that Mrs.Cho has the right to pass over her family shares to anybody she wanted as it is her family trade.  I clenched my fist tight. I am so mad to the fact that they are all wrong about that, the directors are corrupted. They should know that my family worked thrice harder for the company triumph compared to Mrs.Cho family. His father was backstabbed and manipulated by Mr.Cho. His family should have own the ultimate shares of the company and I am ought to be the only possessor of the company not a girl who was raised by a e and doesn’t have a decent and honoured family background. I sighed in disgust knowing her life upbringing. How could Seohyun the girl that was nobody and live a filthy life be the most important and respectable person now.

The last time I saw her was that night at the bus stop. I can vividly remember how hard she was looking for the ring that I took. It must be the price of the ring that she treasured that she’s willing to stand the harsh cold to find it. A filthy poor girl like her wouldn’t simply give up until she get what she desired, well I guessed she succeeded in her plan since she is now one of the richest heiress thanks to Mrs.Cho good deeds picking her and cleaning her up from her trashy nasty life. Although I was appointed by Mrs.Cho as the chairman for the board of the directors and the play the role as the main thespian for the company but bearing in mind to the fact that I’m still working under her makes me furious and annoyed. This company should be solely under me.

I can’t shut my eyes and pretended that everything is fine. I need to do something fast to ensure my position in this company. I need to own all of the shares that Seohyun possess. I won’t let my family hope down and I will get revenge on my father behalf for what late Mr.Cho had done to him. I will do whatever it takes by means anything even if it requires me to hurt her.  

SEOHYUN POV

Yoona still haven’t finished with her nagging and mumbling. I heard her voice clearly as she was sitting next to me while watching television but I can’t comprehend the message that she was trying to convey as my mind was elsewhere though I am focusing my view on the television.

“Have you taken your medicine Hyun-ah?” Yoona stared at me worriedly. She placed her hands on my forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter