Chapter 5 : The struggles

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was" 

 

SEOHYUN POV

I starred at the mirror expressionlessly; I saw how lifeless and soulless I was. My hair was a total messed, the black knee length black dress that I wore, bought by Yoona yesterday fit me perfectly but nothing seems to be delighted to me. I was all alone in the room. I hold the necklace written his name tight in my right hand. I breathed heavily and worryingly as I read the invitation card to the welcoming party from his company which I received from his mother two days ago. It has been a month since I avoided the outside world, avoided the cruel reality that happened to me. All of my usual activities such as going to classes and my part time job are worthless and insignificant to me. I didnt bother answering calls from my lecturers, colleagues nor her parents. All i ever wanted was to be alone all the time that I choose to stay home alone and evaded the societies.

I sighed for the thousand times, wore the necklace and closed my eyes tight. These days, I seem to worry excessively about things that are unlikely to happen, or feel tense, restless and concerned all day long with no real reason. I know that it’s difficult for me to concentrate and barely get any sleeps at night. I usually spend most of my night thinking about Kyuhyun and cry myself out. I seldom find myself trouble falling asleep or staying asleep because my mind won’t quit thinking about him.

“Seohyun ah, I’ll send you there.” Yoona knocked the door and came in sat next to me.

“I really don’t feel like going Yoona” I looked at her face asking her to understand me.

“It’s his mother request Seohyun, just go and come home early okey.” Yoona brushed my hair and fix my dress.

I sighed. I’m nervous as hell,my heart beats frantically and I feel my muscle aches and tension.

“Okey” I answered whispery.

“Cheer up Seohyun, You know his mother will be sad if she saw you acting this way.” Yoona grab her bags and her car keys.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter