Chapter 23 : The surprises

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

I admit that I actually like her now! I must have loved her the moment she struck me with her beauty since the very first time my eyes took hold of her face.  There’s something about her that keeps bothering my days and nighttime.  I felt uneasy and agitated when she’s not around.  While she was around, my heart beats crazily and I enjoy looking at her irritated face when I with my neither words nor gesture.  I can’t save my hands still and the urged to hold her close and touched she arose.

“Let’s go Minho-ah” I saw her infuriated eyes glaring deep towards me. I knew that she’s annoyed l, but I smiled pleased. Pleased to tell that Minho guy here that she’s solely mine.

She grabs his hands and was about to walk out when I harshly separate their closeness and took her close into my arms and whispered close to her ears.

“Stay with me” I closed my eyes tight, bringing her closer to my body that I felt her whole body shivering hard and i inhale deep her sweet addictive scent. She tried to wriggle and break free from my embraces but I held her tight before someone was grabbing and pulling me hard from behind shoving me to the side.

“Who the hell you think you are mister?” He came closer towards me, eyes to eyes, but I remained calm, adjusted my coat and smirked at his courage. I ignored his questions and looked at her engrossedly wishing that she understand my heart and the reason why I always acted weird about her.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you Minho-sshi, but we’re engaged.” I tapped his shoulder hard gesturing him that I am serious.

“What is he talking about Hyun-ah?” He looked sharp at her but she stands still.  Her eyes were teary and her lips were trembling hard trying to say something to sedate him, but no words seem to come out from .  I walked headed for her and clasp her hands leading to Minho and stood close to him.

“We’re getting married the day later on tomorrow.  I hope that you can attend our marriage and my assistant will send you the invitation” I bowed courteously and smiled jubilantly before forcing her to follow me leaving Minho all alone, stunned and shocked.

“What are you doing?”

“Let go of me!” She cried and tried to push me away, but I tighten my hold and led her into the hallway distance from people sights.

I slammed her to the walls, gripped her both hands tight, pinned it to the wall and I close the gap between us. Her soft warm breath touches my face and I whispered in her ears to calm her down.

“I was just joking, calm down you idiot” I breathed uneven. I don’t want her to notice my foolishness of seriously falling in love with her and took advan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter