Chapter 21 : The secret

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I feel that stinging numbness the moment I walked out the door.  It wasn’t because of the cold night, but the foolishness of me going for the wedding proposal. The discreetness surrounding awakens my senses. I needed to be strong for him. Kyuhyun. I shouldn’t be spoiled brat no more.  I need to endure my own life the way I desired and not under anybody’s wished.

“Seo Joo Hyun” I felt someone grabbing my hand and me to face him hard.

"We need to speak” I stared at him uncomprehendingly.

“Now”

“Let’s go” He trailed me back towards the hotel lobby without my consent that I wriggle hard for escape.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” I said assertively.

“Let go of me.” I pulled his hands of me hard and he let go.

"I’m going back”

I bowed courtesy and turned around ignoring his gawking eyes towards me. I hate him.  I just hate being close to this guy.  The hatred that I felt for him right now is similar to the detestation that I felt when I was around my stepmother. The fact that they enjoyed catching and making me suffers chocked me.

“There’s a lot to talk about.” He shrieked and I stopped instantly.

“About you and me” He added.

“About us”

"Our wedding”

The moment he uttered the sentence, sudden soreness and agony stabbed my chest.

Our wedding.

My wedding. 

Not with Kyuhyun but with the guy that I wish I never encountered with. Tears silently rolled down my cheeks. I closed my eyes tight, trying to gain strength that I know left nil inside me. I wiped my tears and faced him.

“Let's talk"

He walks towards me and grabbed my hands tight forcing me to follow his lead heading back to the almost empty restaurant earlier. I glanced at the wristwatch and noticed that it’s nearly 11 p.m.  He chooses to sit at the recess of the restaurant, facing the swimming pool and night view. I heave a sigh and sit across him. 

It’s tiring and fatiguing me that I have to pull him to talk about things that I never wanted to talk forever. I realized that he had been staring at me penetratingly which I detest the most. I know that he hates me the way I hate him.

“I want this marriage to be a secret” He said conceitedly and surprisingly, it didn’t offend me even a tad.  I remained calm and throw him an unconcerned look.

“Nobody should know about this except my parents and Mrs. Chou” Somehow his words do heals my pain aside. I nodded silently and this might be the best thing for us since I myself don’t intend to be his wife forever.

“I agree” I said assuredly.

“Not even your friends and family” Heassuredd.

“Not even my friends.”

“And your family Seo Joo Hyun-sshi.” I breathed out deeply, looked up the dreary, dark sky. I faux a smile and look at him guaranteeing.

“I don’t have a family.”

“You don’t have to worry”

Silence surrounds us and his face showed suddn awkwardness. The same expression Kyuhyun gave me when i told him that i don't have a family, that i'm all alone. The differences were just Kyuhyun smiled convincing me that he's a family now but this guy right here kept on gazing at me weirdly and unbelievably. My sad wretched life story must have shocked and stunned him since he hasn't spoken any language for a few minutes and i left us dangling with our own different emotions. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter