Chapter 25 : The truth

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I rest my head on the table while watching Minho making breakfast wordlessly. He remained hushed ever since I woke up and I heard he keeps on heave a sigh and shook his head. I knew what he was thinking. I felt the same as he does. Lifeless. Dead. I can’t utter a single word as guilt and remorse fills me. I keep on troubling and lumbering him with my problems and it haunts me real bad right now.

He has been a really good friend to me and I shouldn’t bother him to any further extent. I stood up from my sit and headed towards him soundlessly, hugged him close from behind and tears starting forming in the corner of my eyes. I feel safe and composed. I can’t cry and budged him with my problem any longer. I have to be strong. I must to.

“I’m sorry Minho-ya, this might be the best for us” I embraced him tighter expecting that he will apprehend my words.

“I have to do this” I shut my eyes and he pulled my hands making me facing him.

“What do you mean?” He asked looking all blurred and puzzled, gazing sharply at my face which is inches away from his. I turned my stared elsewhere avoiding the eye contact that makes me anxious. By what means am I going to tell him that I am getting married to that jerk.

He cupped my cheeks and making me fronting him so that we both sealed our eyed to each other. The stare that he gave is still intense and deep. I stayed silent still debating with my inner self.

“Tell me Hyun.” He closed the gap between us and bends down to my eye level gesturing that he needed to know the subject that I am talking about right at this moment.

“Tell me” He whispered affectionately making abrupt nervy nudged inside me. Looking at his face now I grasped that this man right here hold a special place in my heart that hurting him means that I personally hurt myself as well.

“I don’t want you to leave, I don’t want to”

“Please…just please Hyun... We’ll make right... I’ll make everything right for us... For the bab…y” He stopped and left me stunned. I saw his pale face and his shaking hands trying to secure the grip he had on my waist. I must hear him wrong. He must be saying something else. I smirked at my own thoughtlessness and squeezed his arm trying to comfort him.

“I won’t leave you Minho, I won’t” I paused for a second and breath hard. He needs to know the actuality now.

“I’m.. I’m.. Marrying Yong Hwa” I said it clear enough although my vocal sounded shaky and dry. The sudden bluntness makes me hate myself and I knew it hurts him severely that he shook his head rapidly and loosen his clutch onto me. I knew that all this while, this gentleman right here loves me dearly. I’m a nasty for hurting such nice man like him again and again.  

“No.. no you’re not.” He said it firm and steady.

“I’m not allowing you to marry that .”

“Never will I allowed that” He stepped away from me and continues plating the breakfast, signaling me to be seated and eat the meals that he prepared.  

“Minho-ya... Please listen” I pleaded.

“Minho please don’t do this”

“Minho” I stared at him asking him to understand but he ignores me and continues to eat his meals while switching on the television for morning news and raising the volume up paying no attention to my words intentionally before muttered something I can’t hear.

The moment I finished my meals, he swiftly took my pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter