Chapter 12 : The Ring

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

I starred irately at her phone. Annoyed. The phone home screen displayed the senseless Seohyun and Kyuhyun picture hugging and laughing at each other happily. I was infuriated with the fact that this girl in the picture was the opposite with her real self now. Kyuhyun death might affected her that bad and I indeed did pitied her by looking at that sad and miserable state last night but thinking of her actions plotting with Mrs.Cho to took over the company from me makes me fuming and abhorrence towards them.

Her sadness, grieved and misery might be part of her plan to trap me.  I believed that behind those fake sadness, she was actually enjoying herself right now as the ultimate shareholder in the company. I sighed in disgust while looking at her picture intensely. I shook my head disbelief that I almost trip myself in her plan.

Bringing her home was a big mistake, following her last night was a stupid move and letting myself to kissed and hugged her was senseless. I closed my eyes tight thinking how stupid I was for falling into that plan.

I opened her bag and the first thing that caught my attention was the small red jewelry box which I knew what the content was. I opened the box and smiled as I knew this is her most valuable items of all and threw the box away and kept the ring in my pocket. Served her right. As I rummaged through his bag, I found nothing else that valuable and this girl is sure something since she didn’t even bring her ID along as the bag was empty.

I threw her bag back on the table and headed lazily to my room. As I don’t feel like going to the office today, I feel like spending my time by just laying on my bed and read some books. Lots of things were running wild on my head as my current position as CEO might be in jeopardy. I need to plan something fast in order to secure my position and sacked both Mrs.Cho and Seohyun away.

I heard the maid knocked on my door and I let her in.

“Mr.Jung, there’s someone here to see you.”

“Who is it?” I asked uninterestedly.

“Mr.Choi, he said he was here last night and Seohyun….” I thanked her before she was able to finish her sentence and got up from the bed.

They must be here because of her bags. I groaned maddened as I’m not in my finest mood at the moment. I changed my clothes and fixed myself before meeting them. As I opened my door room and headed to the living hall where they are waiting, I heard the guy whatever his name was laughing happily and just by hearing his voice irritates me so much. From a far I saw he was looking at her intensely and gripping her shoulder tight with that flirtatious smile on his face that raised my anger.

“Well, excuse me, if you guys wanted to be lovey dovey please do it outside of my house.” I said out loud almost yelled that they might hear it as ill-mannered but who cares since this is my house.

I headed straight to them with stern face and looked at her with disgust looked. This girl sure has many men dangling around her. Cheap . I thought to myself and turned my gaze to the man next to her that was staring at me oddly.

“We didn’t mean to be rude, but I’m here to take my bags, I believed my friend left it here last night.” She said gently that I heard it as if she was whispering next to my ears.

“What bag? Whose bag?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter