Chapter 17 : The solution

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN POV

I rushed to my room and closed the door silently as I’m afraid that I will attract Yoona attention and hurried to the bathroom. I sat in the bath tub with the shower on crying myself out thinking about my jinx. I never felt so inhumane until what I had to go through today. My unworthy life seems more useless and futile. What have I done bad that I deserved this kind of punishment.

“There’s no point for you to lodge a police report Seohyun-sshi, you know I am an influential and authoritative person, so who do you think going to believe?”

“I gave you 24hours for you to consider my proposal, or else I’ll ruin everything that belongs to Kyuhyun.”

I heard him clearly. I know that he is capable in doing things that he said since he came from a respective and influential family background. I know how things were done if you have named and money with you.

I closed my eyes tight as I felt someone was hugging me from behind. He caressed my hair gently and kisses my neck before he whispered the words that I longed to hear.

“I love you hyun-ah” I cried and sobbed harder.

“Come with me” He said while caressing my hair.

I am in doubt no more when I heard clearly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter