Chapter 26 : The love?

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGHWA POV

I was waiting with annoyance and edgily on my bed for the latest update from my man. Seo Joo Hyun has been on my nerves since last night. She left me hanging with our unsettled issue and went chasing for that man. Thing that makes me enraged most is the fact that she chooses him over me. She should have known her limitation as my fiancé. She should have acknowledged how to behave as a wife to be to a well-known and respected family like mine. I clenched my fist in infuriation and anger. She slept in his house as that’s what my man said. Such a . Never was I wrong about her being a hooker from the first place.

I glance at my watch and it’s almost 5hours since I heard any updates from him. I haven’t been sleeping all night thinking about her and that douche bag. Choi Minho. My imagination runs wild as I kept on picturing them being together. She is sure isn’t no angel. Her poker face will fool me no more after this and she’ll regret the day she met me.

It’s almost 12pm when my phone rang. I answered the phone hastily and stayed silent listening to the serious voice of my mole. My heart beat fast as I am on my last nerves right now. If she haven’t back from that douche house, I swear that I’ll be there and drag her out.

“Sir, she’s heading back with a cab and she’s alone” I smiled relief to hear that she’s out from there.

I abruptly hung up the phone instantly get dressed. I need to see her right this instant. We have unsettled subject to discus and the wedding should go on no matter what.  Undeniably there’s an uneasy and frightened feeling that I had thinking about her cancelling the wedding. It is all because of I am scare of losing the company over Mrs. Cho and not more than that. Yes. Not more than that.

The room of terror and fright that keeps on pounding hard in my heart thinking that she might disagree to marry me solely because I need to secure my plan and not because of love or any kind of longingness of her. I assured myself. This wedding needs to be fastened in order for me to protect and lock the wealth. My family wealth. Yes. Marrying her is all about taking over the company and treasure. It will never be about love and all other sweet things. The love lines between us are so not going to happen. I smiled victoriously.

I drove speedily heading towards her house, though I heard few cars honking at me, I ignored and continue speeding up my car. Less than an hour, I realized that I already reached her poor and wretched neighbourhood judging by the small and wrecked road. I simpered incredulous looking at the atmosphere. This is where the poor’s and under privileged citizens live and driving here with my Ferrari 488 spider was unlike me. If it wasn’t because of her, I wouldn’t get my car dirty and filthy driving in this pathetic neighbourhood.

“What was she thinking living in a place like this?” I questioned myself when I stopped as of the red light.

My eyes settled to two women wearing skimpy clothes crossing the road while fixing their greedy eyes at my car.  One of the ladies I presumed almost the same age as Seo Joo Hyun wave her hand seductively at me but I turned my head the opposite side ignoring her.

“s.” I rammed my car in annoyance before speeding up as light turns green.

Looking at the view on my right through the window, I can simply judged that Seo Joo Hyun live a mucky lifestyle. The people here were all ty, looking at their appearance and way of life. She must have been well trained gold digger since teenagers to manipulate the rich by using her beauty and fake outlook. I heave heavy sigh thinking about that . If only she is normal. If only she was born rich and from respectable family. If only she is not a part of Mrs. Chu evil plan, she could have been the lady that owns my heart.

I shook my head wanting to throw away the thought of loving her as love will never come between us. I swear to god that I will crunch her and Mrs.Cho for playing around with my family’s pride. The company should be solely ours and neither one of them will take the throne from me.  Becoming the next CEO for the company is my ultimate dream and no one will be able to stop my dream.

As I was about to arrive to the destination which is a low cost apartment that she live, I was wondering about her life background. Her parents, her family and other matters. I wonder if she came from a shattered and ruined family as well since her living environment seems so bleak even though her appearances speaks otherwise.

Thinking about her makes me livid. I pushed the pedal and speed up, within minutes I arrived at her ghostly apartment with uncared surroundings. The playground were left unclean and there’s no kids were seems to be interested in playing and enjoying the sunny beautiful noon. The pathway fills with rubbish and the people seem to care nothing about that. I puff exasperation as I can’t believe my eyes the place she’s living at.

I parked my Ferrari behind my assistant car and he opened the door signalling me to the opposite side of the road where Seo Joo Hyun was about to enter the apartment. I signalled him to wait for me and fastened my steps to cross the road to reach her. I wanted to shout her name out loud but I keep it to myself. Controlling myself from making a fuss infront of the public hence I have reputation to take care of.

From behind, I saw how lifelessly she walked as her heads were always down as if she’s counting her steps and once again I curse her in my mind looking at what she’s wearing at that moment, white baggy shirt which I knew wasn’t hers and loose-fitting pants which obviously his.  

Seeing her appearance from behind maddened me. A decent lady won’t be wearing this kind of clothes which evidently shows that she spent a night over at a men’s place. Her hair was a total mess and only god knows why, looking at her in that state makes me furious as hell. She’s looking exactly like a cheap hooker who just went back from doing her dirty job. I followed her meters away, though my footsteps echoed when we entered the apartment and I am only meters away from her, she doesn’t seem to be bothered as always.

The moment she reached her door, I then fastened my steps and pushed her hard inside right after she opened the door.

“So you slept with every guy you knew don’t you ?” I slammed her body hard to the wall that I heard a loud knock on the wall but I heard no scream.

She turned around fixing her eyes on me which is full of curiosity. I see no madness in those blue eyes and pale face. I neither see annoyance nor anger towards me from her reaction. She acted all fine and it’s annoyed me as she smiled and about to walk away. Again. I pulled her hand harsh keeping her back to the wall securing her from getting away. I looked at her pale face in lunacy. I just can’t imagine the night that she had with that man which makes her looked this total mess and worn-out. They must have been ing and making out with each other all night long.

I tighten my grips and heard her husky voice in pain. I brushed my thumb over her lips and pressed it hard rubbing her small mouth. I wanted to erase all the kisses that she had last night with Minho and replaced it with mine. She looked at me puzzle but I ignore her and continue examining her face and body. I wanted to tear off the shirt and pants that she’s wearing as I hate every single things that relates her to him. As I about to her shirt, she held my hand tights stopping me from further action.

“What do you want from me sir?” She asked.

“What?”

“Please let me go” Her soft voices undeniably alleviate my heart and my anger started to fade off. I looked sharply at her pretended innocent face and she gesture me let her go which I didn’t.

I pulled her hands and lead her to the living room which and she follows without arguments and to my surprise, pictures of Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter