Chapter 4 : The spoiled brat

HER FIRST, LAST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i'm not spoiled, I'm just well taken care of"

MR. & MRS JUNG POV


Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiling proudly watching from afar their only son surrounded by the crowds at the company welcoming party. How could they not be proud when all of their hard work and perseverance paid off when Jung Yong Hwa, their only golden child who was raised in United States and came back to Korea few weeks ago was appointed as the CEO of JYS company replacing their number one enemy son Cho Kyuhyun who was killed in an accident last month. Mrs. Jung knew that her son was the right person to be the company CEO compared to Kyuhyun. Although she was shocked at first when she heard about the incident, deep inside she couldn’t be any more happier knowing that her son will be next in line to be the CEO of his and her enemy husband establishment. 


MRS.CHO


Far at the corner of the hall, distant from the crowds and the noises of people chitchatting and laughed, Mrs.Cho was sitting at the table all alone looking at the happy face of her used to be best friend child, Jung Yong Hwa. Although she was sad but she hides her discomfort and sadness inside and smile proudly while looking at him. She knows that Yong Hwa able to replace her son’s position and carries the responsibilities well as she believed that Yong Hwa was well raised and educated from his younger age. Although his upbringing differs compared to Kyuhyun, she knows that Yong Hwa is a capable man to run the company although he is only 28 year old this year.  


She turned her gaze to Mrs.Jung who was talking happily to one of the company directors then she stared at the floor blankly. They used to be best friend and normally will spent the weekend together doing things they both loves but when Kyuhyun graduated from university as a PHD holder In early age and started working at the company, she seems to distant herself from their family. All the good memories were playing in her minds when Kyuhyun and Yonghwa will be laughing and chasing each other happily at the park during their get together on the weekends. She despise the decision that Mr. and Mrs. Jung made to send YongHwa abroad, stated that he will be able to excel in his study here at Korea but they were persistent and sent him away when he was 10 yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter