Accidental Peeking

Love Entanglement

5.

It was a Saturday, Jaemi opened the door to her dormitory as she inhaled the fresh air. “I smell, nothing,” she groaned and placed her bag down. But she was happy.

She went into the toilet and found out that it was particularly clean and tidy, and a wooden rack was placed at a corner to let students change into their clothes.

She let out a big sigh of content and smiled, then quickly rushed off for her theory lesson.

Once Jaemi was out of sight, Chanyeol immediately dashed into the dormitory and shut the door. He took out the present behind his back and looked around the dormitory. He can’t possibly put the present on one of the beds, because he himself has no idea which bed Jaemi’s occupying. And if he is really that unlucky and place it on Eunmi’s bed, she’s sure to have the wrong idea.

Jaemi walked pass the basketball court, walking towards the classroom when she stepped on a puddle of water. She lost her balance as she slipped and fell, landing on the puddle of muddy water as she groaned in pain. “Ouch,” she winced in pain as she got up to her feet.

Then, she realized that her uniform was dirty.

She closed her eyes and let out a big sigh. “Can’t believe something unlucky actually happened on my birthday,” she muttered and glanced at her watch. “There’s still time, I’ll just go back to the dormitory to get myself changed,” she said and turned to walk back.

 

Just then, Chanyeol heard keys fiddling outside of the dormitory, and the door clicked open. He quickly peeped through the door hole and saw Eunmi outside. Instinctively, he dashed into the toilet and quickly hid behind the rack.

Eunmi sighed as she grabbed her stuff, but before, she washed her hands and fixed her hair before leaving.

Only then Chanyeol dared to let out his breath. *Fortunately she didn’t come in to do anything silly.* he smiled, about to get up but quickly ducked again.

This time, the keys fiddled through the door and Jaemi went into the dormitory. She dropped her books on the bed and opened her closet, taking her extra set of uniform and went into the toilet. She stood in front of the rack, while Chanyeol was behind the wooden rack as he held his breath.

She first took off her jacket and hung it on the rack while Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut. *Eunmi I’m sorry I didn’t mean to look at you,* he thought and Jaemi sighed, started ing her blouse then placed it on the rack. “I can’t believe I’m so unlucky today,” she said as she faced the door while Chanyeol’s ears perked up and he blinked in surprise, then heaved a sigh of relief as he stood up, revealing himself.

“Jaemi,” he whispered, grinning as he rested his arms on the rack, then placed his chin on his arms. Jaemi turned to face him as her eyes widened in surprise.

Immediately, she covered her chest as she stared wide eyed at Chanyeol. “JerkYe-I mean Chanyeol why are you here!” she hissed while Chanyeol dreamily grinned.

“Don’t talk about that Jaemi. Jaemi-ah, I didn’t know that you actually have a nice figure behind so many layers of clothings, I really cannot imagine that,” he whispered mischievously, peering down at Jaemi while Jaemi’s eyes rounded in surprise as her cheeks pinked and she gulped. “YOU ERT!” she shouted as she used her two fingers and poked his eyes.

Chanyeol immediately let out a scream as he covered his eyes and groaned. “AHHH PARK JAEMI!” he shouted, covering his eyes, suppressing the pain. “Do you want me to be blind!” he shouted while Jaemi grinned in triumph, resting her arms on the rack as she peered over to take a closer look at Chanyeol. “Of course I want you to be blind, you jerk!”

 

Chanyeol opened his right eye as he glanced at Jaemi, smiling at him while he pouted and wailed.

 

---

 

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and blinked furiously, looking everywhere as if he was really going to be blind. “How’s your eyes,” she asked, sitting beside him while he pouted and looked at her. “Try getting your eyes poked,” he said.

“Serve you right. Do that one more time and I’ll gouge your eyes out,” she hissed while Chanyeol’s pout deepened even more.

Jaemi quirked her lips and sighed. “Let me have a look at your eyes,” she said while Chanyeol gladly obliged as he widened his eyes for Jaemi to see. Her eyes rounded in surprise as she gulped. *Gosh, his eyes are red.*

She looked at his eyes, tilting her head to one side and gently blew at his eyes while Chanyeol’s eyeballs looked down at her chest. She looked down at her chest, and back at him, quickly pushing his face away. Chanyeol once more groaned in pain as he held onto his face, pouting. “Yah! Park Jaemi!”

Jaemi shot him a look as she grabbed her jacket and zipped it all the way to her neck. She pointed a finger at the ceiling. “Look at the ceiling,” she ordered, while Chanyeol rolled his eyes and nodded. She gently blew at his eyes slowly, while Chanyeol bit his lip and smiled. “Jaemi, you’re nice,” he shyly said while Jaemi rolled her eyes. “I’m always nice.”

“Ah yes, Chanyeol, why did you come into my dormitory, and why did you even have the key?” she asked.

“Well I actually wanted to give you a present and hid it in the dormitory, but Eunmi came-“

“Did she do anything in the toilet?!” she asked while Chanyeol shot her a look and shook his head. “Of course not! I only have eyes for you, Jaemi,” he cooed while she shuddered, having goosebumps. “Then, where’s the gift?” she asked and Chanyeol handed it to him.

She received the small black box from his hands and she opened it.

Inside the box was a necklace, that has a small diamond shaped like a heart, that has a lock in it. Then, beside the necklace there’s a small key, which Jaemi believes that it’s the key to open the lock.

She took the necklace by its chains as she blinked in surprise. “It’s beautiful.. What’s the heart for?” she asked. Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck shyly and he smiled. “It stands for my love-“

“Take it back then,” she said, shoving it back to Chanyeol while he frowned and huffed. “Fine fine. It’s a present for your house warming celebration. The heart stands for ..”

“For?” She raised an eyebrow at him.

“The heart is the door to this dormitory, and this is the key to the door,” he finished, grinning while she quirked her lips. Chanyeol bit his lip and grabbed the key from the box. “Do you want to open the lock?” he asked, bringing the key up to her eye level while she smiled. “Childish,” she said and shook her head.

“Fine then, the key will be with me, because I’m the one who bought it. If you want to key, tell me,” he said. Jaemi’s eyes landed on the box as a small sealed letter was in it.

Chanyeol caught where her eyes were and he shouted. “Wait! Wait till I’m gone, then read it. It’s kind of embarrassing you know."

She nodded her head. He stood up and dusted his lap. “I’ll get going then. Read it after I’m gone, okay?”

She sighed and nodded. “Okay.”

Once the door was closed shut she looked at the sealed envelope and opened it.

To my dearest Jaemi,

                                Happy Birthday! ...

Her eyes widened in surprise as she closed the card. “He knew it’s my birthday today,” she whispered and continued reading.

I’m glad to be that special person to be able to know your birthday since you’ve joined this school not long ago. Even though I’m not able to buy you a seven carat diamond ring for your birthday, I still hope that this present would be even better than a seven carat diamond ring.

There’s a small cake that’s in the kitchen fridge. Take it out and share it with Eunmi if you want, but please be aware that she will leave you with nothing but crumbs.

Ah yes, and one more thing, since I’m going to wish you ‘I hope all your wishes will come true’ please add one more wish inside your wish list for me, and that is that is to stop the habit of calling me JerkYeol and love me for eternity.

This wish would be highly appreciated!

Saranghae <3

-Your one and only love president,

Chanyeol (Not JerkYeol)

Jaemi smiled as she held onto the necklace. “This JerkYeol really is something. Childish,” she said as her lips curved upwards. “But, he’s nice,” she said while Chanyeol heard it through the door as he giggled and left.

Then, Jaemi’s phone rang as she picked it up. “Unnie!” she exclaimed. It’s been so long since she heard her sister’s voice and she literally longed for it.

Her sister laughed on the other line and she smiled. “I know it’s your birthday, happy birthday my little sister,” she said and Jaemi bit back a smile. “Thanks unnie!” she exclaimed. “I have all the free time now over here, once I’m done with everything next thing I’ll do is to visit you,” she said. “So how’s school?”

“It’s fantastic! The students and teachers here are nice,” she said while her sister shook her head. “Not only nice, the teachers need to be strict and capable.”

“Yes, they are unnie,” she said as she continued talking to her sister on the phone just like those times when they were young.

When young, they had all the time in the world to talk to each other side by side, face to face, but now as they grow older, it’s harder to talk, and harder to see them too.

-----


Sorry for not updating! I tried, so here it is! Please remember to subscribe, comment and upvote if you enjoy! Thank you!

P.S. Here are your scenes that you want ;)