School of Performing Arts, Seoul

No Regrets

FT ISLAND- I HOPE/BARAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Far5Y9ZCs

 

-KAENIN'S POV-

It's been a few nights since Inkigayo, and that night was really one I wouldn't forget. I remembered all the amazing stages by the various artists, still remember rolling my eyes when Seungri and his group came on, and still remember smiling when U-KISS was on.

*I'm glad, Kevin oppa, that you managed to achieve what you always wanted*

I let out a sigh as I fell onto the bed, the night before I was set to start school again and I had to admit, the future looked pretty daunting. As I stared blankly at the ceiling, a knock on the door snapped me out of my reverie.

"Yeah? Just come in."

The door opened just a crack, and I couldn't help but smile when Kiseop stuck his head in the room. "Hey, Kaenin. Can I come in?"

I gestured him in, and the door shut with an audible click. Kiseop came over to the bed and fell backwards next to me as he gazed straight at the ceiling. "What're you thinking of?" He murmured to me.

My lips twisted up into a smile. "School." I replied simply.

"Scared?"

"More like nervous... apprehensive?"

He chuckled. "Somehow, I can't really imagine you nervous, but in any case," he shifted on the bed till he sat up, and I followed suit. "Let Mr Lee Kiseop offer you some words of wisdom."

I laughed as he adopted the pose of a fortune teller. *What a dork* "Enlighten me then." I played along.

"Woo Kaenin, I can see your future! In no time, you will be dancing with a broom along the streets and singing with a hairbrush to the trot song remix of manmanhan- ouch!"

Sorry, I really couldn't take that terrible voice imitation anymore. So I whacked him... maybe a little too hard?

Kiseop looked at me with mock hurt in his eyes. "How could you? My face is a weapon!" I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the comic relief, Seoppie, but real advice, please, come on come on come on."

Kiseop let out an upset huff before looking at me seriously. "Work hard in school and don't be afraid to push your limits. Try new things and don't be put down by failures or setbacks. Make new friends, be positive, and you'll be fine. Trust me. Oh, another piece of advice," he smiled softly, "don't make too many friends with guys, okay?"

I blinked. "What?" *Crazy, crazy advice*

He just laughed it off. "Just saying. Anyway, sleep does wonders. So get to it." He pushed me back onto the bed as he stood and walked to the door. I laughed lightly. "Night, Seoppie oppa, gomawo."

Kiseop smiled a small smile, one thought filling his mind. *It's not crazy advice. I have a feeling I'll get jealous*

View Image

 

-NARRATOR'S POV-

"WOO KAENIN! RISE AND SHINE!" Kevin flung open the curtains of his sister's room, yanking the covers off the bed and pulling her up to stand. Despite her half closed eyes and lazy attitude, Kevin was completely unfazed as he shooed her about here and there getting ready. Finally, he dragged her down the stairs, nagged at her as she ate breakfast before pushing her into the van and setting of for the School of Performing Arts, Seoul.

"How are you so energetic at this hour... is beyond me." Kaenin mumbled out.

Kevin just grinned as the drive continued on. A while later, the van pulled up at the school, and both siblings widened their eyes as they took in the beautiful school in front of them. Kevin smiled excitedly and pulled his sister over to a quiet corner.

"Omo! It's so huge! Kae-ah, aren't you excited! Don't forget though, you..." His incessant nagging faded in and out of Kaenin's ears as she plotted out how to get her brother to leave the compounds as soon as possible. She didn't want to be spotted with him for things could get, well, complicated.

"Araso araso oppa. Now go, quickly, or I'll be late. And it'll be on your conscience." She warned.

Kevin pouted. "Wae? You don't want me here?" Nevertheless, he pulled her into a warm embrace and gave a quick wave before heading off. Kaenin watched his retreating back and sighed. *Ani, oppa, I just don't want people to know I'm your sister. I don't want a group of meaningless friends who hang around me just because you're my brother. That'll be worthless.* Kaenin bit her lip and glanced around, before taking her first step into the building...

... Just as a figure stepped out from the shadows with a thoughtful smirk.

*Kevin Woo from U-KISS? Perfect.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Last update for today. Thanks to my amazing friends who helped with this chapter, it was fun writing it with them. The computer was being a nuisance so the update got delayed. Ehck. One of my friends designed a few amazing posters for the main story, Seungri and Kiseop, but the computer doesn't want to co-operate. Troublesome.

But thanks to everyone who's reading this story! It really makes us happy to see the numbers increase. Thank you!

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks (: