Finally

No Regrets

SHINee- Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e

 

-Kaenin's POV-

"You... You're... Minho... Choi Minho!" I gasped and pushed myself off of him. I twisted my lips into an awkward smile and bowed in apology. "Mianhae, I'm actually a really big klutz, and my luggage is rolling away..."

"You mean this one?" Minho asked, rolling my luggage over to me.

"Huh, what do you know. Kamsahamida, and mianhae, again, for before." I said nervously as I gripped the handle of my luggage tightly.

"You know, you might want to stop staring at me, but watch out for your next bag." Minho stated with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and mumbled out a weak "You just si ggeu reot" before turning away and eyeing the belt for my duffel bags. Minho laughed and shook his head, and from the corner of my eye, I saw him turn around and whisper something to someone before retraining his attention back on the belt again.

A few minutes later, I saw my duffel bag coming my way. This time, I eyed it down, seriously, I wasn't going to let this one out of my sight.

Then someone reached in and snatched the bag off the belt.

My jaw dropped. "What the he-" I muttered as I spun around to catch that purple bag stealer, only to be cut off by a cute, smiling boy as he held out my bag to me. "Hello! This is yours, right? Minho-hyung told me to look for any luggage that resembled the, I quote, international gay colour, end quote. So here! What's your name? Huh? Mine's Taemin, Lee Taemin." I had stopped paying attention after the international gay colour part, and turned around to see an amusedly smirking Choi Minho. I glared at him seethingly.

Will I get arrested for choking an idol to death?

"Mind you," I began angrily, "purple signifies the colour of royalty. I can't belie-"

"Yah! Choi Minho and Lee Taemin! Hurry up! You know how Onew-hyung gets without his chicken. He's PMS-ing in the corner now, ranting about getting a divorce from chicken. He usually only talks about arguing with chicken, and when he talks about divorce... it's serious. So pali!" I recognised the boy with the, uh, unique pants nagging away to Minho and Taemin. I grinned, and with one quick swipe, I snatched my bag from Taemin's dangling fingers. Just as I turned to go, I gave the trio one last amused look, and said "Personally, I think a marriage with chicken is one headed straight for divorce," I shrugged, and faced Minho again. "You're annoying, Choi Minho, but thanks. And you too, Lee Taemin. Anneyeong!" With one last quick bow, I took both my luggages and headed off to the exit.

 SuperStock_4029R-90864.jpg 

*Now, where am I supposed to meet my brother...* I wondered. He had emailed me the day before I left for Seoul, telling me to wait in front of the airport's main entrance and exit. I rolled my eyes. Should've known, really, he's the most vague person I know. I bet you I'll be waiting here till kingdom come.

  

'oppa neun ni ga neo mu sil-da 
oppa neun na-bbeun yeo jan sil-da'

 

Honestly, one more time they play this song, and I'll know they're really deprived of a playlist.

Just then, my eyes landed on a figure with his head down, hood up, eyes covered in shades, making his way around cluelessly, as if looking for someone. I blinked and stepped closer, and spotted a familiar lock of golden brown hair peeking out from underneath the hood.

"Oppa...?" I questioned, hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

The figure paused, looked up at me, and immediately flashed a bright grin.

"Kaenin! It's been too long! I missed youuu!" The next thing I felt was a bone-crushing hug, and all I could do was chuckle.

*Yeah, I missed you too.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just had to bump into Minho, he's my bias in SHINee whoo (: Her brother will be revealed in the next chapter, I'll use his picture as the main image (: I'm still trying to develop the plot in my head, and I'm getting help from my friend who's also a major kiss me <3 Thanks for reading!

 

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks (: