Scandal Alert

No Regrets

SUPER JUNIOR- A CHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvTaLTTanJc (OH MY EUNHYUK! <3)

 

-NARRATOR’S POV-

"Woo Kaenin! Woo Kaenin! Alert! Alert! Miss Woo Kaenin!" Someone pounded on the door.

"Hmm..." I shifted around in my sleep. "Five more minutes, Kevin oppa."

"This is no time to be sleeping!" Unable to wait anymore, Kevin opened the door with gusto and stomped in.

"Kaenin-ah! Don't sleep anymore! Don't sleep!" Kevin roughly pulled the blanket off Kaenin and threw a roll of newspaper onto her dresser. "Look at this! What is the meaning of this? Huh?!"

Kaenin opened her eyes and slowly shifted into a sitting position. "What's the big deal, Kevin oppa?"

Kevin picked up the newspaper again and read the headlines. "U-KISS KISEOP WITH MYSTERY GIRLFRIEND?"

Kaenin's eyes shot open. "Mystery girlfriend? Who?"

"It's you!" Came the reply.

"What?" Kaenin was dumbfounded and snatched the newspaper out of Kevin's hands. "Give me that!"

Kaenin's eyes grew wider with each absurd accusation hurled at her in the newspaper. "Ridiculous! Kiseop and I were just having fun at Lotte World! How are we dating in any way?!"

Kevin sighed. "That's paparazzi for you. Welcome, little sister, to the crazy world."

Kaenin looked up. "But this is just... baseless accusations!"

Suddenly, a loud shriek was heard and Soohyun tumbled into the room, clutching another paper in his hands.

"Have you seen the-"

"Yes, Soohyun hyung, we have." Kevin replied, trying to steady his voice.

Without Kaenin knowing, the rest of U-KISS had already gathered inside the room.

"Oh, this is bad. This is so, so bad." Soohyun clawed at his face. "What will we do? Worse. What will manager hyung do?"

Dongho pouted. "Well, if manager hyung tries to do anything funny... I will... I will claw out his eyes!"

Everyone winced.

Kiseop laughed uneasily, shifting around. "Dongho-ah. Stop it. My imagination's too vivid."

Eli followed suit. "Yeah Dongho. My imagination's too wild as well."

Dongho blinked. "But Eli hyung. You're a pigeon so there's no harm!"

Pigeon_Eli_by_redrumxmassacre.png

(AN: say hello to pigeon eli!)

Eli frowned. "I will give you a noogie for saying that you rascal!" He proceeded to chase Dongho everywhere.

Before things got out of hand, Kevin held out a hand and shouted a command. "Stop!"

Dongho and Eli skidded to a halt.

"This is no time for games, guys. We're in serious trouble." Kevin spoke all too seriously.

Kiseop bowed his head. "I'm sorry guys. I just thought that Kaenin should be allowed some fun."

Kaenin rushed forward to defend him. "No. It's my fault. I'm the 'mystery girlfriend' in the newspapers after all."

Soohyun screamed. "Oh, screw it all! It ain't you guys' fault. It's the paparazzi's fault!"

A chorus of agreement ensued.

Kaenin ran a hand through her hair in distress, and Hoon hurriedly sat down next to her to ensure she was all right. AJ and Soohyun stood at the foot of the bed in deep thought, whereas Kevin was trying to keep himself calm. Eli and Dongho looked worried, and Kiseop just leaned on the wall next to Kaenin's bed, completely silent.

Dongho spoke up. "But whoever's fault it was, we still have to resolve this issue."

Everyone froze.

"What?" Dongho was puzzled.

"Dongho-ah." Soohyun breathed.

"Yeah?"

"You've grown up and matured! Leader is proud of you!" Soohyun squealed. "Let's give a round of applause to Dongho, thy maknae!"

Dongho scowled. "Excuse me? I was always mature."

Even Kaenin cracked a light smile at that one, reaching a hand up to ruffle Dongho's hair, who beamed like a happy puppy in return.

"So what now, Soohyun hyung?" AJ questioned slowly.

Soohyun groaned. "We'll just have to be strong and face it straight up. Of course, we'll explain that Kaenin-ah isn't Kiseop's girlfriend, just a friend."

"You know they'll never buy into that ." Eli countered.

"I know," Soohyun replied, unfazed. "But that is the truth, and there's nothing else we can do."

Everyone fell silent.

"Yah, we... we have to be careful, araso? Especially you, Kaenin," Kevin began, eyeing his beloved sister worriedly. He sat down on her other side and took her hand, deeply concerned. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if he had to see her injured and sent to the hospital... again. "Some of our fans out there... they won't take this well. And crazy, jealous fangirls can do dangerous things, so if they recognise you..." He gulped at the possible outcomes as the other guys stiffened.

Kaenin paused, but eventually squeezed her brother's hand. "Thanks for your concern, oppa. But don't worry about me. After all, I wasn't careful enough to prevent all this from happening, and I'm truly sorry to place this burden on all of you."

Kiseop shook his head firmly. "No, stop. It's not your fault. Like Soohyun hyung said, this is what the paparazzi do." He added, squeezing Kaenin's shoulder.

“Yeah, and if anyone bothers you, just let us know." Eli said confidently with a flex of his muscles. He sent Kaenin a wink, and everyone just laughed when Dongho pumped a determined fist into the air, only to knock AJ in the process.

"Gomawo, oppas, and sorry again." Kaenin bowed her head slightly.

Hoon ruffled her hair gently and Soohyun nodded reassuringly, like any leader would.

"It'll all be okay, don't worry about it." He concluded.

Oh, how wrong they all were.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update update hahaha! Oh my scandal O: i just love pigeon eli, don't you? <3

Comments and subcribers are love, thanks (: