Stall

No Regrets

4MINUTE- I MY ME MINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGvwy3qhjDM

 

-KAENIN'S POV-

I sprinted to the entrance of COEX, wincing when I saw Heng-Yi's disappointed face.

Hey, it wasn't my fault the traffic chose to be so damn heavy.

She tsked disapprovingly at my panting form, before clucking her tongue and tugging me along. 

"You're going to need all the energy you can get for what I have install for you. So... to lunch!" Heng-Yi smirked at my confused expression and dragged me along to a delicious lunch, where we chatted happily over the food. The minute we finished, though, she was all business again, and she flung me to all sorts of stores in COEX.

And I didn't even know why we were doing this.

She threw me every kind of outfit she could find, mostly shaking her head whenever I stepped out of the fitting room. Finally, when I raced out of one store to catch up with her, I asked her the million dollar question.

"Heng-Yi, what are we doing?"

"Shopping for a killer outfit for your night tonight. Now stop asking so many questions and try try try! We're running short on time birthday girl." She replied, pushing me into another fitting room.

I slipped on the simple white top which was supposed to be tucked into a black skirt, and struggled to fasten the belt that went with it.

What? Belt buckles are complicated little things.

When I stepped out, I expected to be shooed back in immediately with a dismissive wave, but I nearly fainted from shock when my best friend eyed me over, and gave me a sly grin.

"Perfect. I guess simple really does work on you. Excuse me!" She snapped her fingers at the store assistant. "We're getting this whole outfit."

I rolled my eyes and changed out of the clothes, meeting Heng-Yi at the cashier, where I found her glancing at the store clock and texting furiously on her phone.

"Yah, late for a hot date?" I teased.

She scoffed. "I wish."

I laughed. The cashier scanned the price tags and packed the clothes, and Heng-Yi took out a wad of bills and slapped them onto the counter top without so much as a glance at the price. She saw my bewildered expression, and smirked evilly.

"Don't worry, it's not my money." She winked, handed me the bag and strolled out of the store.

"Huh? Yah!"

Apparently, after shopping for the main outfit, came shoe shopping. Thankfully, this process wasn't as painful, and we quickly found a pair of ballet flats to go with the clothes. I caught Heng-Yi checking the time ever so often, and I eyed her suspiciously.

"Araso!" She suddenly exclaimed. "One more stop and we're good to go. Makeup. Pali!" She sang into my ear, pushing me forward. We ended up in one of those cosmetic stores, where Heng-Yi forcefully sat me in a chair and told the stylist to 'work her magic' before she stood aside and began texting again.

Makeupstore_stor.jpg

I groaned mentally, and tapped my foot nervously while the stylist buzzed around. After what seemed like forever- inclusive of Heng-Yi's constant chasing- the stylist stepped back, pleased, and spun my chair around to face the mirror.

Heng-Yi whistled, satisfied, while I just stared blankly at my reflection. All I wanted to know was why I had to do all this. As we headed out, Heng-Yi's phone rang, and I swore I saw her eyes flame in irritation. Once again, she yanked my wrist up and glanced at the time, before sending me into the nearest washroom to change into my new clothes and shoes.

I knew better than to mess with her when she was in one of her moods, so I just slunk away awkwardly.

"Aish! You took so long! I swear, my grandmother changes faster than you. I have some people to slaughter, let's go go go." Heng-Yi nagged. We got on the bus back to U-KISS's dorm, and I was seriously dying to figure out what I was walking into.

Ah well, I can trust Heng-Yi, right?

I glanced over at her, and she had a murderous look in her eyes.

I gulped.

On second thought, nah, I don't think I can.

 

-KEVIN'S POV-

The dorm was in chaos.

Total chaos.

"Shin Dongho! One more time you burst a balloon in Kiseoppie's face, I'm throwing you into the pool!" I yelled at our playful maknae, who was freaking out the scaredy cat Kiseop with all his nonsensical balloon bursting. This made them both very ineffective manpower.

I sighed when I heard Kiseop scream again, but Soohyun hyung was quick enough to drag the laughing maknae away, while Hoon rushed over to a frozen Kiseop. Eli and AJ were hanging up streamers everywhere, and I winced everytime they got tangled up and tripped and fell. I was attempting to prepare all the food, and Soohyun hyung tried to keep everyone on check.

Tick tock tick tock

Everytime I saw the minutes go by, I'd freak, call Heng-Yi to check their location, get yelled at through text or call from her, and then repeat the cycle again and again and again. The party was due to start around 6.30, and it was already nearing 4. We still had to get changed and ready, and we weren't even halfway through.

I tipped my head up to the heavens.

Help me.

'Ding dong'!

My eyes snapped open, and I poked my head out of the kitchen as Kiseop scurried over to the door while the members continued on with their jobs.

"Anneyeong dongsaengs!" A chorus of happy voices greeted.

Soohyun hyung spun around, and called us all to the door, where we bowed in greeting to Bigbang. We had invited them, considering how Kaenin was friends with them, but they weren't supposed to come this early.

Taeyang hyung laughed as the quintet came in. "We came early because we wanted to offer our help."

Seungri hyung clucked his tongue and helped pull some streamers off of Eli's hair. "And it looks like you guys could really use it."

TOP hyung, being the oldest, gathered everyone around and redistributed the jobs. Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung and I were in charge of food, Dongho, Hoon and GD hyung had to blow up and hang the balloons, AJ and Eli were to continue with the streamers while Kiseop and Seungri hyung had to sort out the rest of the decor and the music.

When it was said that they had to work together, both guys stared at each other somewhat challengingly, and I blinked at them, confused.

TOP hyung dismissed us, and we were off.

I had to admit, though, with Bigbang there and TOP hyung supervising, the party set-up went by much faster and smoother. With another half an hour to spare, everything was ready. Bigbang hyungs shooed us off to get ready while they did up the final touches, and I texted Heng-Yi multiple times, only to get screamed at through her replies.

*Ouch* I winced when I called her once, and she shrieked in reply.

When all 12 of us were ready and waited in hiding in the living room, I got a text from Heng-Yi.

From: Heng-Yi

I'm only putting up with you because you're my best friend's brother. We're reaching. 3 minutes. Be ready, or else.

I shuddered. "They're coming!" I hissed.

A hushed silence fell over us, except for Dongho who couldn't stop fidgeting, and Kiseop and Seungri hyung who were bickering over who-knows-what.

The jingling of keys and Kaenin's unique voice silenced us all over again, and the minute she and Heng-Yi stepped in, all of us guys jumped out enthusiastically.

"SAENG-IL CHUGHA HAEYO KAENIN-AH!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi hi! It's a birthday update, bringing to you a scary as hell Heng-Yi and dorky U-KISS and Bigbang <3 man, I wish I could invite U-KISS and Bigbang to celebrate my birthday. Sigh.

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks (: