As Long As I Have All of You

No Regrets

U-KISS- LOVE OF A FRIEND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSlslvrIka0 (My favourite U-KISS song at the moment <3)

 

-KAENIN'S POV-

I would've fallen over from shock, but Heng-Yi had one hand on my shoulder to steady me. I looked around in shock, taking in the pretty decorations and the smiling (and yes, handsome) faces of U-KISS and Bigbang.

Dongho, grinning like the cute little maknae he was, dashed up to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me over to the centre of the room. I couldn't stop smiling as all of them greeted me cheerily, and U-KISS's living room was soon a mixture of bubbly and energetic chatter and laughter.

"Chocolate!" I grinned wickedly when I caught Daesung oppa bringing the bowl out to the dining table. Just as I was about to snag a piece, the bowl was snatched off the table.

I blinked and faced the culprit.

A smirking Lee Seungri.

"If you want a piece..." Seungri trailed off, hugging the bowl to his chest and pointing cutely to his cheek.

I weighed my options. "If I do, you have to hand over the whole bowl, araso?"

He winked. "Araso, fatty pig!"

My eye twitched and I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket- hard- and smirked when he winced a little, before leaning up to peck him swiftly on the cheek and ripping the bowl out of his hands.

"Yah yah yah yah yah! I saw that!" Kevin freaked out, shaking me all over. "You can't go around kissing people randomly! Let alone the maknae of Bigbang!"

"Eh?" I shrugged. "I've done that before." I waved a dismissive hand while Heng-Yi and Eli burst into laughter at Kevin's stunned face. Seungri slapped my hand in a hi-five. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kiseop staring stiffly at Seungri, and I squinted at him, confused. Before I could call his name, GD interrupted.

"Araso! Let's have our singing-dancing-rapping competition now! Well, not really a competition, just for fun, because we all know I'm going to win and-"

"Boo! Boo! Boo!" Dongho jeered immediately, flinging a popcorn at GD. I laughed and ruffled his hair and he beamed.

So that was how we ended up causing a ruckus that night, with GD and TOP rapping like lunatics, Taeyang trying his best to dance seriously but failing miserably when Daesung came up suddenly and bumped him off stage, dragging Soohyun and Hoon with him to sing. Everyone else went up and took their turns, even Heng-Yi, who pulled off a pretty powerful rap. We all laughed when Taeyang tried to redeem his dignity, beckoning Kiseop, the best dancer in U-KISS, to help him with a dance number. The two mischievous maknaes went up and goofed off, throwing streamers around and flinging sweets at their hyungs.

"Okay, okay, stop stop stop." TOP finally announced as the clock struck 11. Most of the food was already eaten, and almost all the songs we knew had been sung. If we carried on... our next guests might just be the police. Slowly, after chatting for a while more, Bigbang and Heng-Yi stood to leave.

"Yah! Crazy fangirl. Gift for you." Seungri handed me an envelope with an anticipating grin.

"Open it!" Daesung urged.

Raising a brow, I did as I was told, and pulled out a VIP ticket to the upcoming Bigshow.

big-bang-big-show-tickets-gone-in-5-minu

"Not fair!" Dongho whined childishly.

Eli and AJ grumbled unhappily.

"Shall I rub salt into the wound and say that I got a ticket too?" Heng-Yi inserted with a pointed wink. The rest of us chuckled when U-KISS let out a long string of complaints.

"You'll come, right?" Seungri asked me softly.

I walked closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Mmm, I'll text you." I hummed.

He flushed but grinned like a little boy who had succeeded in getting a toy he wanted. With a few final hugs and fist bumps all around, Bigbang left. Heng-Yi walked over to the door and handed me a bag.

"Happy birthday Kaenin-ah. Hope you had fun today, neh?" She said.

I gave her a huge hug and she laughed. "Saranghae, Heng-Yi. I don't know what I would do without you."

She smirked. "I don't know how you'd live without me, either. Anneyeong!" With that, she turned around and headed home.

I couldn't stop smiling as I walked back in, but quickly pitched in to help U-KISS clean up the place.

"Don't be crazy, Kaenin-ah. Go up and get changed. We'll settle things here." Eli told me with a slight nudge.

Kiseop simply yanked the broom out of my hands and pointed to the stairs with a wink.

"Araso araso oppa," I rolled my eyes and gave him and Eli a little hug.

"Kiseop hyung's face is all red! Look!" Dongho burst out laughing.

"What?!" Kevin glanced our way. "Yah, sis! Give your real oppa a hug too."

I ended up hugging all seven of the sweaty guys before going up to take a bath. Changing into my clothes for the night, I headed back into my room, packing up a little because I know U-KISS will barge in after their showers. As I hummed softly to myself, my fingers paused on the side of my bed as I saw one lone, red rose lying there.

*Who...*

I picked it up and twirled it between my fingers, sniffing it before smiling in content. I flipped open the small tag attached, and furrowed my brows at what I saw.

There was no message, no name.

Nothing.

Just three numbers.

831

What?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers. It's the final chapter of the birthday segment. Look forward to the bigshow (AHH BIGBANG!) and of course, how could the story end without putting an end to all this lovey dovey drama?

Hey, have you heard? U-KISS is making a 3D MV for someday! Looking forward to that! On a side note, I have some videos to share! (:

1. U-KISS- SOMEDAY (LIVE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBBp04_1ZoU

Watch it if you haven't! It's super beautiful and they all look and sound very good, plus the fanchants of their names are heartwarming awww. It's really touching, considering the whole Soohyun vocal chord trouble. I like Soohyun's emotion when he sings this (look at his eyes, it makes you want to smile) <3

2. FT ISLAND- LIKE THE BIRDS (LIVE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsrqGuq-q8

I changed my profile pic to FT Island because of this performance today (x they're too cute to resist, especially hongki in the beginning. He totally looked like a little kid with his super excited eyes when the fans sang that entire verse with him, and his 'chowa' at the end IS SO DAYUM CUTE <3 primadonnas are unbelievable (:

Okay, tell me what you think of the videos and the chapter haha! :D

P.S. If you know what the whole 831 thing is about, don't spoil it for those who don't! Just wait and all will be revealed, it's meant to be a surprise hmmm (x

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks (: