You Have Got to be Kidding Me

No Regrets

U-KISS- SHUT UP/SI GGEU REOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiikpj15i84

 

-Kaenin's POV-

The minute I stepped out of the plane, there was only one thing I could do.

I groaned.

*Bad, bad, idea* I thought, as I gazed at my surroundings. I scratched the back of my neck with one hand and bit my lip in confusion. What was the luggage collection belt number again? I thought back to the end of the plane ride, when the number was announced.

*Ah, yes, number 18. Right.* I blinked at the directory confusedly before letting out a huff of frustration. The walk was oh so far, and if it's one thing I am, that's completely lazy.

 Incheon_Airport_Near_Seoul.jpg 

I dragged myself along the walk which didn't seem to have an end, and unconsciously bobbed my head to the music playing through the speakers.

After a while, it kind of got on my nerves, because the only words I could really pick up were si ggeu reot.

*Ahck, si ggeu reot this, si ggeu reot that, just si ggeu reot this song*

No joke. I think they put this song on replay.

Finally, I turned the corner and saw belt number 18 at the far end, looking as though it was mocking me right to my face.

"You just si ggeu reot." I hissed. I came to a stop in front of the belt and looked up, doing a double take. There was an immense crowd of screaming girls holding up signs and waving them enthusiastically. I squinted as I attempted to read off the moving cards. 

*SHINee...? SHINee... SHINee... Oh! That band...*

Suddenly, the screams rose to an uproar and pearlescent balloons were waved about, albeit violently, as the fans yelled out the names of their idols.

"AHHH! TAEMIN OPPA! SARANGHAE!"

"I LOVE YOUR VOICE JONGHYUNNIE OPPA!"

"MINHO OPPA! JJANG!"

"ALMIGHTY KEY SARANGHAE!"

"ONEW OPPA! LET ME BY YOUR CHICKEN!"

Okay, I have to admit, that last one was funny.

I whipped my head around and rose a brow as I saw five smiling boys walking towards my luggage belt, waving happily at the fans as they began to collect the luggages that were pouring out. 

c256e78f4397f73a9e2fb48.jpg

Well. The pants... are distracting.

Wait. They were collecting their luggages already?

My eyes widened in disbelief as I scanned the other side of the belt, hoping I hadn't missed any of my bags yet. But just my luck, there my beloved purple luggage was, rolling away right before my eyes.

"That's my bag! The purple one! Shoot." I scrambled my way through the crowd and reached out to grab my bag...

Tripping over a shoe and crashing onto a boy, knocking his shades off his face. I glanced up and opened my mouth to get out an apology, and froze.

"You... You're..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I didn't tag SHINee in the story, but since they were the band which started off my interest in kpop, I couldn't help myself. Plus, I figured it'd be a good way to bring Kaenin into the kpop world. Hope you like the first chapter, I'm going to bring in her brother and U-KISS really soon (:

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks!