Touring the City With... Who?

No Regrets

U-KISS- WITHOUT YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7MEqB0cPl8

 

-NARRATOR'S POV-

The weekends rolled around once again as another hectic week drew to a close. U-KISS was always up and about, dashing from schedule to schedule to performance to performance, usually out in the morning and home only at night, as each and every member had various programs, shows and interviews to attend to. Dongho, especially, with all the variety programs he was in, was rarely at home. Although not an idol, Kaenin didn't have it that much easier as well. School started early and ended late, and with projects accumulating and tasks to turn in, showcases to prepare for and teachers nagging at them to participate in competitions, life in the School of the Arts, Seoul, wasn't that much easier as well. But it was finally one of those rare weekends where both parties found themselves able to unwind together at the dorm, as U-KISS strolled through the door in the early evening.

"Kaenin-ah! We're back! Where're you?" Kevin called out to his sister.

"Mmm? Here." Kaenin popped her head out from the kitchen with a bunch of cookies in .

Dongho grinned widely. "Those were the ones we bought together! Awww!" Dongho sped towards her and flung his arms around her. "How was your day? Did you miss us? Huh huh? Let's go do something now!" Dongho blurted all at once. Kevin walked forward briskly and extricated his sister from Dongho's arms with a warning glance.

Kaenin laughed. "Dongho, this isn't 20 questions. But Kevin oppa..." Kaenin turned to her brother, "didn't you promise me that you'll bring me around the city soon?" She reminded him pointedly as every member turned towards him. Kevin scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as AJ cut in.

"Since we're all kind of free now, why not we bring her around?"

Soon, everyone voiced their agreements as Kevin gave up with an eventual sigh. "Fine, fine. Go get changed and ready and we'll all go." He faced his sister. "Happy now? You have the whole of U-KISS bringing you around Seoul."

Kaenin simply grinned. "Very."

4874389133_199f353c8a.jpg

After the hustle and bustle of getting ready, all 8 of them settled in the van as it sped off towards the city centre. Kaenin pressed her fingers against the window pane as she took in the breathtaking night scenery of Seoul.

"Isn't it nice?" Kiseop asked as he scooted over to where she was. She cast him a side look and nodded appreciatively as the drive continued on. Kevin glanced over at the pair and instinctively reached a hand over to whack the back of Kiseop's head.

"Watch yourself, you pabo." Kevin warned as he pulled on Kiseop's hair.

Soon, the van pulled up alongside rows of small stalls and shops as the group piled out of the vehicle. Hyper Dongho and pigeon Eli tugged on Kaenin's hand as they roamed freely from stall to stall, leaving the other 5 members to catch up. The evening passed by in a blur as every member did their best to ensure that Kaenin would remember the night she spent with U-KISS for a long time to come.

"Kaenin-ah! Say 'ah'!" Soohyun instructed as he put a stick of tteokbokki in Kaenin's mouth. She smiled in thanks just as Hoon handed her a piece of tissue. "How is it?" He questioned.

She paused as if giving the question a whole lot of consideration, before breaking out into an obvious grin as an answer. Soohyun and Hoon chuckled.

"Yah! Hogging my sister? Terrible!" Kevin tsked disapprovingly before bringing Kaenin over to where he, Eli and AJ were, looking at hats. The duo were fooling around and trying on all sorts of horrid hats, whereas Kevin tried seriously to find something nice for his sister to use. The four raided store after store, filling the night air with their hearty laughter.

Eventually, all 8 of them reunited again, just as Kaenin's eyes widened and she darted off towards a bright candy store across the street.

Kevin just shook his head with a knowing smirk while U-KISS ran after her. Energetic little maknae Dongho thrived in the shop as he added all sorts of unhealthy snacks into a basket as Soohyun eyed the growing items warily.

'Naegerowa (bwa)
Nae simjangi neoreul bureugo isseo
(neoreul wonhago isseo)
Idaero na (wa) neol wihan
Sesang soge momeul matgyeo
(i sesangsoge neoreul deonjyeo)'

Kaenin sang under her breath along with the music playing in the store as she eyed the aisle of chocolates.

"Seungri hyung? Didn't know you were a VIP."

Kaenin turned around and saw Kiseop looking at her curiously, yet teasingly.

"What? The song's pretty catchy." She stated. *Yeah, adding on to the fact that he's been pestering me to listen to all of his songs, and Bigbang's as well.* Kaenin stood on her tip-toes as she reached out a hand to bring down a pack of dark chocolate on the top shelf. *Trying to mock my height? I'm not that short.*

Kiseop watched in amusement as she struggled continuously, yet not once even bothering to ask for his help when he was standing right there. He shook his head but smiled. *That's Kaenin for you. Even if she needs help, she won't ask.* Eventually, Kiseop walked over and brought down the packet for her as she turned to face him, snatching the chocolates from him.

"What? Not even a simple 'gomawo'?" Kiseop asked jokingly. Kaenin's brows rose as she leaned up to match his height.

"Gomawo, oppa." She breathed into his ear, holding back a laugh as she saw the colour rise to his cheeks. She took his hand and led him over to where the rest were waiting. 

*Aigoo, Kiseoppie, you're too shy for your own good.*

As U-KISS bickered at the cashier over who was going to pay for all the food, Kaenin pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of the scene before her. She tipped her head up with a grateful smile, knowing that this night was a special one she didn't plan on forgetting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoo, early-ish update now because I don't know if I can update again till much later. I just wanted to insert a chapter like this because this story is about her and U-KISS after all. If only we could all spend a day like this with U-KISS... dream come true, hands down <3

I just watched super junior's goodbye stage with superman, a-cha and mr simple, and the stage feels so empty without Kibum, Kang-in, Hangeng, Heechul and Siwon. And I don't know why, but there was no fan chanting, and the atmosphere felt a little lacking. Lots of the comments were about super junior and saying goodbye, and I've always wondered what's going to happen to this group when they all start to head off for military. *deep sigh*

Thanks for viewing as always!

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks (: