The Irritating Maknae of Bigbang

No Regrets

2NE1- HATE YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx6HhW4HIig (This comeback stage is super good, 2NE1 <3)

 

-KAENIN'S POV-

"We're here!" Kevin's cheery voice rang in my ears as he enthusiastically yanked me out of the van and tugged me along into the building. My eyes widened as I took in my surroundings.

"So... you're performing later on?" I questioned as we passed by room after room along the corridor.

"Yup!" Dongho replied for him as he caught up with us. "And here's our dressing room!" Not even bothering to knock, Dongho pranced into the room and everyone else poured in. They all got busy getting prepared as I sat and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I puffed out my cheeks impatiently as the sound of hairdryers and the voices of U-KISS and their stylists filled the dressing room. Everyone was preoccupied with something.

Well, you know, except for me.

Stylists buzzed around as they got the boys ready for the performance. Soohyun, Hoon and my brother were singing and warming up, preparing their voices. Eli, Dongho and AJ practiced their raps for their songs while Kiseop, well, he seemed to be running through the dance, although his movements were restricted by the chair and the stylist, so what was the point, really. I sighed and tapped my foot while trying to figure out just how to occupy myself here. A hungry growl from my stomach answered that particular question. I pushed myself off the chair and debated on who to tell that I was going to leave the room in search for food.

*Kiseop* I grinned.

"Kiseoppie oppa," I sang happily. His cheeks flushed a little as he looked up at me through the mirror.

"Hmm?"

"I'm kind of hungry, so I'm going to go look for food... okay?"

He thought about it and shrugged. "Yeah, just don't cause a commotion."

*Tsk, I'm not a five year-old. That would be your maknae*

I turned to go, when he stopped me and held out a phone. My eyebrows rose in question. "Your brother got that just now. He put all our numbers into the phone. Just in case. Bring it around with you and- Yah!"

By that time, I had already snagged the phone and was on my way out the door.

"Vending machine... vending machine... wherefore art thou, vending machine. Aish. Should've just brought him along with me, where's that ven- Ooof!"

I was too preoccupied with looking for any sign of a vending machine that the next thing I knew, I had collided straight into another body. I opened my mouth to apologise, but I was cut off.

"Yah! Watch where you're going! Wait. You're not an artist and you don't have a tag... You! You're a fan! How did you get- Yah! Security!"

My jaw dropped incredulously. I hadn't even said a word and here he was passing judgment on me like he knew me and intending on getting me manhandled out of the building. And it was also his fault for crashing into me, mind you.

"I'm not a fan and you watch where you're going! Aish. I just want to find a vending machine okay ugly?!"

His eyebrow twitched. "Ugly? Ugly? Me? Ugly? Who are you to call me ugly!" He barked.

Wow. Not even a full minute into knowing this guy and we were already arguing.

To answer his question, I brushed past him and continued on my search. I admit, without food I could get a little cranky, especially without chocolate.

 snack_vending_machine_431d13rdf34f4.jpg 

I grinned and walked up to the machine, twirling the coin in my finger as I pondered over what to get. Eventually, I just decided to get a few, so that U-KISS could have some too. "Ah, crap", I groaned when some of the remaining coins fell out of my hands, the rest already in the machine. I bent down to pick them up and just as I was about to straighten myself back up, I heard the familiar plonk of a few items dispensing from the machine.

"What the- YOU!"

It was him! The one I bumped into. You know, ugly!

He smirked happily. "Revenge is sweet," he sang with a laugh as he gathered his food in his arms with a wink. "Now that we're even, let's start over. Hi, I'm Lee Seunghyun. But everyone calls me Seungri. I'm a singer in the idol group Bigbang. Thanks for the food..." He trailed off, signifying that he wanted my name.

"Kaenin, Woo Kaenin. Sister of Kevin from U-KISS. Thank him for the food, because the money's not mine. Just curious... but you're the maknae of your group, no?"

"Touche, touche," He laughed. "And yup, I'm the very good-looking and charming maknae of Bigbang. Hey, you're phone. The brand's lollipop!"

*I knew it, all maknaes are too good to be true* I held out my phone. "Lollipop. I guess so."

"My group did a song for that brand (AN: In this story, 2NE1 isn't formed yet, for purposes of the plot) before. And..." In one swift motion, he took the phone out of my hands, flipped it open and began punching in something into the phone.

"Yah! What-"

He smirked. "You really are the sister of Kevin, all your contacts are of U-KISS. But now, you have one more number. And so do I. By the way, you might want to edit the names of the contacts in your phone... Just saying. See you, Woo Kaenin." With that, he put two objects in my hand, and left.

I arched a brow and checked my phone, just as it buzzed.

One message sent to y Seungri

I scoffed. *Unbelievable* He had sent my number to himself. I looked down at the other thing he had given to me and smiled. It was a pack of chocolates. Shaking my head, I headed back to the dressing room as the phone vibrated again, popping a chocolate into my mouth. 

From: y Seungri

Watch me on stage later, crazy fangirl. I'll be seeing you around soon.

By the way. I'm not ugly... and neither are you (x

- Irritating Maknae of Bigbang

Couldn't have said it better myself. *If a friendship kindles between me and Seungri... I really wonder what will come of it. Things just got more interesting.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! This chapter was inspired by my friend who provided me with these funny ideas. Dedicating one chapter to introduce Seungri has its purpose, and do take note of my AN in the middle of the chapter! Hope I can update as much as possible before I get busy, hmmm. My friends and I plan on adding in the drama soon (we hope it'll turn out good), so thanks for reading up till here!

On a side note, who else out there loves Seungri! <3 I've watched him live before, and he has a lot of stage charisma and presence. Ah, maknae <3

Comments and subscribers are love, thanks! (: