Chapter 9

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

Today is Taehyung's third day, his third attempt to make me believe him.

He called me in the morning and asked me to prepare for a day out, to just wear casual and to not wear a skirt. He just would not tell me the exact location no matter what and I was so nervous. What is he's going to kidnap me? What if he is going to kill me?!

angel_changmin_by_amaraofsilverlight-d47

"Don't be dumb Jae-na." Changmin sighed.

20130521_seoulbeats_VIXX5.jpg

"He may though Changmin, we can't underestimate a wolf right?" Hakyeon challenged.

"Hakyeon-ah stop scaring Jae-na, she may change her mind about going!" Changmin suddenly panicked.

SHOO YOU TWO!

Argh... I have enough on my mind already, I don't need the two of them to mess it up more. I'm strong enough to protect myself anyway, right? I'll just go and see what happens. I stood up and started to prepare for our date- WAIT WHAT. Erm... I meant outing! Yeah, that's it, just an outing to me... Right? Urgh whatever, I ruffled my hair and went for a quick bath. Since I was a pretty efficient person, I was done in less then 10minutes, I walked out of the shower in a maroon pullover and black shorts, one hand still holding onto the towel and drying my brown hair.

Suddenly I heard something on the window, it was someone knocking? How? What is going on?

"Jae!"

MWO?! Kim Taehyung?!

"Kim Taehyung?" I slowly asked while leaning my ear on the curtains.

"Yeah it's me! Open up." He knocked again.

"Are you crazy? I'm going to get burned!" I scoffed and corseed my arms, shaking my head in disproval.

"Of course you wouldn't! Listen to me, just walk over to your bed and duck down."

"Urgh..." I walked over to my bed and duck down, so my body will be fully covered by the rays. I have no idea what I'm doing...

"Done. You better watch out and not make me get burned or else-"

*FLASHBACK*

I could make out his body shape outside of my room on the balcony. Why am I not even surprised that he just appeared? Am I already used to him being around?

“Yah, duck.”

I hid behind my bed as he slowly crept in, careful to not the sunlight touch me no matter what. He then peeked behind the bed and looked at me. He tapped me on the head and I turned around. Just then, he planted a kiss on my lips.

“YAH! What are you doing?!” I pushed him away.

“Getting my daily dose of morning kisses.” He blew a raspberry and sat on my bed, back-facing me.

I clenched my teeth playfully and tapped him. He turned around and I quickly kissed him on the cheeks. He looked at me wide-eyed, not able to react to my ‘attack’.

“Revenge is sweet.” I hummed and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

"Ouch..." I then felt a tap on my back. I turned around and fell back on my bum when I came face to face with Kim Taehyung one inch away from me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"You got a flashback?" He asked, completely ignoring my question.

"It's none of your concern!" I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He shrugged and stuck out his tongue before he turned his back on me.

"I was fine till someone decided to invade my house through the damn balcony." I retorted.

"Araso grumpy old lady, are you ready?" He pinched my nose and I felt my cheeks flush a little.

I quickly ducked and grabbed my bag, "Yeah yeah yeah, let's go."


V's POV.

I am positive I saw her blush but I decided not to say anything. Since she is going to need a lot of energy for the activity I planned out today, I decided to bring her for breakfast first.

"Jae, are you craving for anything?" I asked casually.

"Blood?" She hummed and my eyes widened in shock.

"M-Mwo?"

Come to think of it, for this past few months of my brothers and Jae-na's family, they never did mention anything about blood. How do they drink? Where do they feed? Are there really such things as blood packs or something?

"Yeah, it's a pretty normal thing for a vampire to think of blood right?" She asked while she tightened her hold on her black umbrella.

"Is something bothering you Jae?" I asked.

"You don't know how this works don't you?"

"No, absolutely not, for the past few months that I'm around you guys, nobody mentioned anything about it."

She nodded her head and continued, "My brothers and I hardly ever feed, we get our nutrients from meat. To be honest, the meat is never enough, not a single bit, but we would rather not touch blood. The last time I fed was when I was 1 year old."

"What?! For so long? How? Why?" I asked again, more confused than ever.

"Things work differently in a vampire's body when we drink blood. A drop of blood strengthens, heals and protects a vampire. However, if a vampire overfeeds, it'll be harder to control thirsts and you'll slowly lose your humanity. We vampires are divided into two groups, the Purebloods and the Rabids. The Purebloods are the full vampires and also the strongest, those who are born from two vampire parents, which are 95% of the vampires in the land and the Rabids. Rabids are once purebloods, but tainted by greed and thirst," She shuddered a little. "Rabids are... extremely hungry for blood, they kill and will do anything just to get the warm red liquid to flow through their bodies. They lose their power but in turn, become much faster."

"Wait, then why don't I ever see them?" I questioned.

"Ever a situation in your life when you thought you saw someone but the next moment their gone?"

"Uh h-" My eyes widened in realisation, "The Rabids?!"

"Yeah, Rabids are hidden among the crowd and there's almost no way to tell their difference from the Purebloods. One thing different, are that the Rabids have a thick red vein popping up behind their neck, and then again, most of the time, it's hidden by their hair. Rabids are extremly fast and merciless, they know where to bite to kill the victims instantly, and they keep quiet so that the government won't find them and hunt them down."

"We have a special force sent by the President and only reports to the President called the R.K, short form for the Rabid Killers. They are extremely trained and are fast to spot any rabids and will kill them immediately. The rabids are a danger to the society, and we never show mercy to anyone of them, becuase they are a result of greed. Blood is very sacred, it helps you, but if you take too much, you're greedy and it won't result in a good ending. Although it's hard for the vampires to control their thirsts, all of us in the Association tries ur best to maintain it at a once a month rate, in that way, no one will be hurt." I saw Jae blink back some tears.

"Jae-ah..." I gulped.

"I hate them Taehyung." She suddenly confessed.

"Mind if I ask why?" I patted her back and brought her closer to me as I took over her umbrella.

"Maybe next time," She took a deep breath and smiled, "So where are we going? I was kidding about the blood Taehyung, I don't need it now."

"Hmmmm... Let's go eat some bloody chicken chop." I answered dramatically and nodded then she laughed.

"I hate you..." She shook her head and walked along. I ddn't even realised I had my arm around her the whole time.


Jae-na's POV.

"That is the BEST chicken chop I ever had!" I exclaimed and patted my tummy.

"I told you! I think grilled chicken is the best!" He answered me with an I-told-you-so look.

"Fried ones are so much better you need to try them out one day." I nodded my head.

"Go with me and I'll try it." He winked and stood up.

"W-what? Yah, jinjja!" I stood up and went after him.

He opened up the black umbrella and held my hands and pulled me to him, I felt my heart skipped a beat. I quickly pulled my hands out of his and I punched his arm as hard as I could.

"Ouch! What was that for!" He rubbed his arm.

"That's for touching my weirdly." I scoffed.

"Like this?" He then held my hand again.

"Kim Taehyung. Let go this instance." I tried to struggle out of his grip but he tightened his hand even more, I gave up after awhile and sighed while he pulled me along to our next destination.

"Tada!" He jumped and pointed.

"MWO! Indoor Amusement Park?!" I exclaimed in excitement, "It's been ages since I'm here!" I then covered my mouth in embarrasement.

"I know, kaja!" He pulled me to the entrance and we bought two tickets.

I walked in and saw all the big rides and heard the excited screams of everyone. My heart pumped in excitement as I pointed to the biggest roller coaster there is in the park and looked over to Taehyung.

"Let's ride that." 

"Huh? Whic- WHAT?!" His eyes opened in horror as I grabbed his hand and yanked him along.

maxresdefault.jpg


Author's Corner:

OOOPPPPPSSSSSS AM I MEAN TO END IT HERE?

Hehehe, sorry for the long wait guys! I was really busy recently and no inspiration came :( But here I am today, back with a little filler of vampire life in this story! I know it isn't that interesting but I hope you guys liked it? I know I missed out a lot on the vampire-blood story but hoped this filled it in a little, HOWEVER in the next chapter, something interesting will happen :P

I guess that's allll! So please do leave me comments on what you think about this chapter and do remember to subscibe and join our small family! Also, I want to get to know you all, tell me your names, how old are you, where are you from and your hobby! Let us all be closer together!^^ I will start first then!

My name is Janice, I am 17 this year and I am from the little red dot, Singapore! My hobby is generally, anything that's related to the arts, singing, dancing, drawing, acting and of course writing!

You can ask me some questions too if you'd like! So come on, tell us something about yourself and don't be shy, feel free and have fun you beautiful people!♥

AND, this is a new series! Please be sure to check it out if you like KPOP drabbles / One shots!

With love,

Janice. xx