Chapter 15

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

"Good morning!" I felt someone backhug me, I melted into his embrace and inhaled in his unqiue scent. I used to think it was so unbearable, but now, I just can't seem to get enough. "Good morning Tae." I turned away from the beautiful scenery and smiled at him, "Someone's early." I said while smirking. "Hey, I'm always on time." He defended himself and sat down behind me, still not letting me go, "Why are you here? It's not time yet and it's dangerous." I looked back at him with a frown.

"Are you trying to-", he silenced me with a kiss. "No, I'm not trying to say that you're too weak to protect yourself, but still, we're so near the borders I'm just worried." I punched him lightly in the chest and looked down so he wouldn't see my blushing face. "Araso... I just came out to take a breather before guard duties start. Oh, how did you find me though?" He playfully flipped his hair and smirked, "Do I look like a man who wouldn't know where his girlfriend is?" I rolled my eyes and pinched his nose, "Who said I was your girlfriend?"

He suddenly giggled and pointed at me, "Ah ah! I didn't mention names~" I silently cursed and realised how stupid I was. "Argh. I need to go prepare now." I stood up but he pulled my hand. I lost my balance and fell back to him with a thud. "Ah, ah pa... (It hurts)" I glared at him but he just smirked but his look soon softened and he gave me a light peck on the forehead, "Stay safe okay? I will be there protecting you." He whispered. I looked up at him and my body acted faster than my mind. I gave him a hug and I felt him smile softly. I will protect you too.

backhug and kiss again!!

"Oh you guys are prepared to go already?" Luhan oppa asked. "Ah... No wonder you refused to wait for us!" Namjoon oppa pointed at Tae, "You cheeky idiot." I laughed as Tae shrugged and said, "Hyung, you were the one snoring so loudly and I had to wake up and leave the house!"

"Aigooo I didn't know Namjoon snores!" Jinki oppa walked into the room and . "Ah hyung..." An obviously flustered and embarrased Namjoon oppa ruffled his newly dyed silver hair. I decided to bring the attention off him because he literally looks like he was going to turn into a tomato. "Oppa. Mianhae I left without you guys." I said while hugging Jinki oppa. "Aniya, it's fine. Kibum told us he saw you leaving the house all prepared so I guess you're coming here early."

"Alright alright! We need to leave for guard duties already guys, it's time." Kyungsoo oppa said. We all formed a circle and got ready to wait for instructions. "JAE-NA AND TAEHYUNG GOES TOGETHER." They all chorused and left us standing there speechless because everything happened so fast. They then formed a smaller circle without us and started talking about their roles, totally leaving us out. "YAH OPPA!" I shouted and everyone burst out laughing.


 

V's POV.

Well then, Jae and I were in the same guard group along with Jimin and Jungkook hyung. Again. I rolled my eyes internally as the two hyungs took forever to style their hair which will get messed up in the wind in

3

2

1

"AISH THE WIND REALLY!" Jimin hyung shouted. We walked towards the direction of our duty place. "It happens every single time but yet you guys still style your hair, I don't understand!" I scoffed and Jae nodded her head too. "Ani, we have to do it for the aesthetics." Jungkook hyung said and Jimin hyung agreed immediately. "Yeah yeah, I don't see Tae doing it." Jae retorted and then they both looked at her, "He has better hair okay! And he's too lazy for thse stuff." Jae then burst out laughing, "That I agree." She said. "Seriously..." I shook my head and walked away.

An hour into the duty time and as usual the place was clear of any humans, I turned to look at Jae and see the sun rays hitting her but magically gets rebounded. This suit that her brothers and her are wearing, is specially designed by our President so that they won't have to do their guard duties while holding umbrellas. Jae looks beautiful under the sun and I seriously cannot take my eyes-

"Oh?" I squinted my eyes and looked in the far distant that only wolves are able to see. I noticed hair bobbing up and down in the grass and I realised that it was the damn humans. "Hyung." I turned swiftly to look at them and they simply nodded at me, I looked at Jimin hyung's twitching hands and realised that he was trying to tell me how many people are there. 5....0...0. 500?! I widened my eyes. How dare they try to trespass the kingdom in broad daylight?! I quickly ran over to Jae and told her, her face turned from confusion to full-blown rage. "I will freaking kill them." She silently cursed beneath her breath as her brown eyes turned a haunting grey as she thought of a plan.

---

Underlined and in italics - Hybrid senses

Are you ready? I heard Jae's voice in my head. This is all too familiar from the last battle a few months ago. Yes we are. I looked back at the other hyungs that gathered with me behind this huge rock wall that we are using as a cover, waiting to ambush them. The humans still had no idea that we are watching them, they are still inching closer and closer to the border. Team 1, go! I heard Jae cue, and all of a sudden, 6 giant vampire bats swopped down from the sky and let out many ear piercing screams, a big number of the humans started dropping to the floor and the 6 bats continued distracting them, Team 2 out now! My turn. "Hyung kaja!" I led the Bangtan and EXO hyungs out and we all shifted into wolves and started attacking the humans from the side.

We teared, bit and pulled at the humans and left no mercy, it was bloody but they all had to pay. They had to pay for trespassing, for ruining everything and for daring to lay a finger on Jae. I howled loudly and dashed for the nearest human I could land my claws and jaws on. As I swung my large paws at a male soldier as he flew and landed somewhere I don't know and don't care, he's dead. I noticed them all running to the west side and I rolled my eyes, Jae they're moving towards the west as planned. I said before I saw Jongin hyung pull out a human's heart with an icy glare. Araso. We are all waiting already.

"Argh." I looked at the human in front of me, he was holding onto a gun and quite apparently shot me while I was communicating with Jae. I growled loudly as I grabbed him and stabbed him straight through with my sharp claws. "He's hurt! Attack!" I heard the humans shout and all of a sudden, a rain of bullets shot towards me, a few grazing my legs and shoulder, hitting Yoongi hyung, Seokjin hyung and Joonmyun hyung too. We growled and before we could do anything, a big black wolf jumped in front of us and dashed towards the humans with guns, and the soldiers like bowling pins all went tumbling and flying to the sides.

"Gwenchana?!" The big black wolf asked us in horror. "Yifan hyung, we're fine, get the other humans." I panted and stumbled a little. Although we heal extra fast, bullet wounds are different, the bullets have to be taken out before they can start to heal. "Go over to the wall and hide, don't you go anywhere!" He ordered and dashed off. "Taehyung come here. We have to hide." The three hyungs gestured. "Aniyo, you guys go, I have to go to Jae, I need to protect her." I mumbled. "YAH! YOU'RE HURT! How are you going to pro-" I didn't wait for Seokjin hyung to finish and dashed off towards Jae's direction.


Your POV.

Oppa, do your thing. They all nodded and I dashed out of our hiding place along with the INFINITE oppas and surrounded the humans. The humans all stumbled and backed off, they turned around to run but was met with SHINee and B.A.P oppas along with giant wolves blocking their way. "CHARGE!" The humans dared say and rushed towards us. "Yah jinjja! You guys never learn!" Sunggyu oppa said and snapped his fingers, a number of the humans all then floated upwards and was swung to the nearest tree trunk. 

"Can't you guys think with your brains?! Idiots really." Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Hoya oppa did their mixed trio attack and hit a bunch of them. The humans started randomly shooting at us and we all dodged. "Urgh!" I heard Yongguk oppa wince, his left hand was holding onto the neck of a soldier and that had his gun pointed right at his waist area. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Yongguk oppa tightened his grip and killed the human right there and then. I widened my eyes in horror as I ran towards Yongguk oppa who lost his balance and fell onto the grass, I picked him up started healing him.

"Oppa hang in there!" I said anxiously, "Don't worry Jae-na, oppa's okay." Yongguk oppa tried to calm me down but I shook my head and tears started to well in my eyes, bullet wounds are so much harder to heal than normal wounds. I focused my energy on the wound and tried to take it out but all of a sudden, "JAE BE CAREFUL!" I looked up and saw a soldier pointing his gun right at my heart, but before I could react,

*BANG!*

"Argh!"


Author's Corner:

NOOOOOOOO! WHO GOT SHOT?! Why are you humans attacking them again?!?!?! You idiots!

I hoped this didn't , I tried :(

I'm so sorry for the late updates, school has started and I'm starting to get really busy. I'll try my best to update more often, in the mean time, please stay with me!!! T.T

Do subscribe and leave me lots of comments so I know where to improve on and they really motivate me to write and to write better. If you noticed, I changed the style of writing because I thought the other way didn't flow well and this feels more like a story, do you guys like it?:o

Alright so I will see you guys soon, do comment!^^

 

-With love,

Janice. xx

P/S: Do remember to support the oppas in their albums and comebacks!^^