Chapter 3

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

Your POV.

Urgh.. Why does school have to end so early today? Mr Baek just had to fall sick today. I walked out of Block D and was surprised to see Kim Taehyung there. The frown on my face deepened as I saw Jung Ha and Hyun Woo talking to him. They looked really close like they have known each other for ages. How did they know that mutt?

“Jung Ha, Hyun Woo?” I slowly walked over.

“Yes we know each other.” Hyun Woo smiled.

“And we’re pretty good friends.” Jung Ha continued.

“What? You two and this wolf?” I was confused.

“Errr… You’ll understand soon!” Jung Ha said.

“Now move along for your date! Bye!” Hyun Woo pushed us two away.

DATE?! I jumped as soon as our shoulders touched and moved away from him. What… And where is he bringing me though… I, oh my gosh this is overwhelming and why the hey is my heart beating so fast?!

“Jae-na?”

Oh my gosh, why am I so nervous actually?

“Earth to Im Jae-na?”

What date? That Hyun W-

“IM JAE-NA!”

“OMO WAE?!” I stared at him and tried to soothe my shocked heart.

“Well, I am really sorry for screaming but I’ve called your name for like a thousand times and there’s like no answer?” He replied sheepishly.

“Oh, y-yeah?”

“We’re here already.”

“What? Is this your car?”

I was standing in front of a black car, the black car was parked inside our school compound so no sunlight was able to come in, but I was still able to see it shine like the dark night sky, this sure is expensive. However, one problem, this car does not have a roof. Stupid mutt, does he want me to burn?

“Yah-” I started but he cut me off.

“This is a convertible, why would I make you suffer? Come on get in.” He smiled and opened the door for me. I huffed at how he was able to read my mind just like that. Does he know me that well? I scoffed and got into the car.

“Jae-na, I’m bringing you to a few places today and I’m going to talk to you about… Us.” I widened my eyes and blinked.

“Us?” I asked.

“Us.” He nodded and whispered.


V’s POV.

I was getting a little nervous because, well come on, Jae is sitting right beside me! Every time I look at her my heart skips a beat.  I have to fight the urges to hug her and kiss her and show her what our future holds, hold her hand while I’m driving, go on dates and picnics, but all those will have to wait. I need to make her remember me again so I’m bringing her to a few places today.

I drove slowly until I reached the little hill, also known as Jae’s secret place.

“We’re here.” I said and smiled at her while unbuckling my seatbelt.

“How do you know this place?” She questioned and did the same thing as I did.

“Come on, I’ll tell you.” I motioned for her to get out of the car.

She got out of the car and walked to her tree and touched it with her hands, she then took a huge deep breathe. It was as if she was drawing powers from this tree, it was adorable. I looked at her while smiling when she turned around and faced me with a twisted expression on her face.

I rushed forward as fast as I could and held onto her before she collapsed onto the ground while trying to catch her breath. She laid in my arms and panted, one hand on her head and the other firmly holding onto my arms. What is going on?!

“Jae? Jae-ah gwenchana?!” She weakly nodded her head and I heaved a sigh of relief.

In awhile she slowly sat up and I sat down beside her.

“What happened?” I asked her.

“I just got a flashback after I touched the tree.” She frowned, cute.

“Tell me about it.”

“Hmmm… Well apparently I was hanging upside on the tree and a big grey wolf tried to attack me and then another… greyish-white wolf came over and pushed the grey wolf away. Yeah… It ended there.” She sighed and I chuckled.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked me fiercely.

“Aniyo. Look.” I smiled and shifted.

Her eyes widened in shock as her hands touched my greyish-white fur. Her frown deepened as time passes and she finally spoke.

“Mwo… The greyish-white wolf… It can’t be. You look exactly like the wolf in my flashback.”

“Because I am, Im Jae-na. I was the one who saved you.” I assured her and shifted back.

“Hahaha!” She suddenly burst out laughing, “Where are the cameras? This is a prank right? Woah, you look really real though!”

“No, I’m not kidding.” I seriously said.

“No, it’s impossible. You? You saved me? But you hate me! And I do too. No way.” She tried to make herself believe her words but I know she isn’t succeeding with the look on her face. I know her too well for that.

“Come here. You may get another flashback though.”

I walked her slowly into the deeper parts of the hill and came to the familiar lake.

“Argh!”

I held onto her again and caught her just in time when she was about to fall. Why didn’t the Goddesses talk about this?! I don’t want Jae to be in so much pain every time these flashbacks happen, what if none of us are there to catch her when she falls or when she’s in pain, no one is there to make her relax? 

“I’m okay. This is getting faster.” I nodded and help her sit up.

“Let me guess. You got an injured ankle and the greyish-white wolf brought you here. You tried covering your ankle and healed yourself through it. Am I right?”

“Yeah…” She frowned again and pouted.

“Do you believe it was me now?” I asked.

“Right right, whatever…” She rolled her eyes and I smiled.

This is a good sign.


Author’s Corner:

Chapter 3 is upppp!

Do leave me comments and do subscribe to join the family! If you remember all these scenes from the prequel of this story, then I love you and thank you! If you don’t, I still love you and you can go back and recap! :P It’s in Chapter 19! ^^