Chapter 23

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

Everything seemed to be spinning, the whole world was not stable, my head was spinning and I couldn't move mybody. I blinked a few times to adjust my vision but it doesn't seem to be working. "OMO! JAE-NA! JAE-NA IS AWAKE!" I heard a loud voice resonate through the house and my ears, Choi Junhong, too loud... I shut my eyes and my head rolled to the side. "Yah pabo, quieten down!" I heard another voice say, Sungyeol oppa, but I cannot seem to see anyone. "Jae?" I felt someone touch my hands, "Your hands are still so cold." Tae? He held my hand up and I could finally see a shape of something. I blinked my eyes again and my vision slowly adjusted.

"W-water." I managed to blurt out, my throat was like a piece of sandpaper now. He quickly nodded and was going to let go of my hand when suddenly someone else said, "It's alright, Taehyung you stay with her, I'll go get it." Is that Jinki oppa? Tae then held both my hands into his big, warm ones and he blew hot breath onto it, an attempt to warm up my hands. "Your hands always get cold so easily." He said then brushed off a stray strand of hair that was annoying me. He knows me kinda well huh? "How long was I out for?" I muttered weakly. "For about 6 days." I furrowed my eybrows, SIX DAYS?!?! "Yeah, I guess that's the price for the extraction spell." He answered, it's like he's reading my mind.

I then felt the left side of the bed dip down and a straw was put into my mouth, I had to strength to though. "I'll help you." Myungsoo oppa. Suddenly, the water just flowed into my mouth smoothly and I felt like I was given life again and water never tasted to good I swear. I slightly smiled when he used his powers to wet my parched lips too, bless him and his power. "G-gomawo oppa..." He just smiled and ruffled my hair. "Rest well dongsaenggie," he replied, "Six days is more than enough oppa." I said and slowly sat up with Tae's help.

"Aniyo," I looked over to the door and there was Jonghyun oppa with a bandage around his torso, he slowly walked over and Myungsoo oppa stood up to make space for him, "Oppa feels really sorry Jae-na-" I cut him off, "Oppa. If it was me in that situation, I'm sure you'd do the same, so you don't have to feel sorry. This is what I can do, and I'll do everything to protect my family." I said weakly but surely. He carefully hugged me and kissed my on my temple and I giggled, "Oppa, that tickles." Then everyone let out smiles of relief.

I turned over to Tae, "How long have you been here?" He rubbed the nape of his neck, "He's been here since the day you were out, which was 6 days ago, always talking to you, making sure you're alright, shouting and alerting the whole house and woke all of us up at 2:45am, 2 days ago because you frowned and he thought you were going to wake up." Daehyun oppa asnwered for him and they all burst out laughing. "Pabo, I'm going to wake up eventually, why didn't you rest?" I asked and he simply asked me back, "How? How am I going to rest when you're unconscious, battling with yourself to stay alive and risking it all?" I chuckled and patted his soft brown locks, "I'm okay Tae. I'm alright now."

"Okay hold on, we're going to all exit this room before you guys continue. I don't want to puke my breakfast out." Dongwoo oppa said and all my brothers took turns to hug me before they left the room to Taehyung and I alone. I looked at him guiltily and slowly shifted to the the left a little. He looked at me, puzzled. I lightly patted the free space beside me, "Come on. Get some rest." I said and he was still unsure. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head once to assure him before he slowly climbed into bed and I instantly felt warmer. Is that some werewolf sorcery?

He wrapped his arms around me and I laid on his chest, I don't know why but this seemed to fit perfectly. "Did we do this before? Before I lost my memory?" I carefully asked. "Nope, not really. Hugs yes, but this? No." He said and rested his chin on my head. It felt like the last two pieces of a puzzle finally put together and completed the whole puzzle. I have no idea why I would think or feel like that, but I'll leave that to when I regain my energy. For now, I'll just take it as it is.

"Today is the 12th day Jae." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, wasn't it 7? Oh... my six days of unconsciousness. I carefully looked up and he already has his eyes closed. Is he dreaming? "I'm scared... There's only 2 days left." Why is he scared? "I'm scared that you'll never believe me and that we will never be... together again." I blinked twice in shock and furrowed my brows. 

Am I really that important to him? Two days huh? I want to know what he did in this six days, did he really stay by my side like what Daehyun oppa said? I'll have to find out.


Author's Corner:

UPDATE! I hope this chapter was alright ^^ It's a really short chapter but don't worry, there will be filler chapters coming up! Please do leave me lots of comments and do subscribe to join this little family! There's 70 of you now and I'm really really thankful! I love you all!:D

- Janice. xx

P/S: YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY BIAS GROUP'S LIVE PERFORMANCE! CDnee omg. Where are my fellow shawols! LET'S SPAZZ TOGETHER!