Chapter 20

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

"Tae, you're too slow!" I as I sat in the cart of the supermarket. The whole family came to the neighbourhood's biggest supermarket to shop for food for the picnic, because 40 people can't possibly fit into a small supermart right? "HELLO?" He answered as he started pushing me a little faster, "I just woke up from a coma 20 minutes ago?" He checked and I burst out laughing, "You're being so whinyyyy." I looked up and saw his well chiseled jawline and smiled at his concentrated face, we were given the task to look for snacks and biscuits while the others looked for actual filling food. 

"Stop staring Jae, I'll lose my concentration." He said without even looking at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "How do you know I was looking at you when you're "concentrating" so hard?" I said and added the air inverted commas. "Well, I can't possibly not notice when my beautiful girlfriend is staring at me with so much "concentration"!" He did the air inverted commas too, "Who was the one who had oreo cravings and wanted them, you're not even looking!" He finished I glared at him.

I suddenly stood up and suddenly the cart swayed left and right because of the sudden movement, "Aish jinjja! You could've fell-" I leaned closer to him and he immediately shut up. I felt his eyes staring directly at me as I leaned closer and closer until  our faces were centimetres apart, "J-Jae-"

"I FOUND THE OREOS!" I squealed as I reached up to grab a packet while laughing. He bared his teeth at me in annoyance, "IM JAE-NA!" He didn't let me talk as he lifted me out of the cart easily and I was scrambling and squealing around, "That'll teach you to tease me." I gasped and defended, "I didn't! I was just reaching out for the oreos, now put me down Kim Taehyung!" I had no idea how but he was now carrying me bridal style. Tae looked at me and grinned, "After this."

Then he leaned closer and pressed our lips together for a short while before grinning his big baby smile and putting me down. He then pulled me into a bear hug and I have to admit, I love hugs and his hugs were one of the best. He planted his lips on my forehead and I gulped and looked up at him, admiring his beautiful eyes and sharp nose.

"OH MY GOD STOP THIS PDA RIGHT NOW!" I pulled away from him immediately as we both looked at the direction of the voice. There standing at the end of the aisle is Kibum oppa crossing his arms and all the oppas covering their eyes and laughing at the same time. Tae quickly let go of me and I raised up the packet of oreos, "Hehe, mission acomplished?" then I smiled and rubbed the nape of my neck sheepishly while Kibum oppa face palmed himself.

---

We left the supermarket after a giant push cart race, well obviously Sungjong oppa won, he's the one blessed with the power of speed right? Urgh, now I have to carry his bags for him and Yoongi oppa. "Hey my dear sister, tired yet?" I scoffed and blew a puff of air to my bangs, "Oppa, you have no idea what Yoongi oppa bought! His bag is so heavy I wouldn't be surprised if he said he bought half the supermarket." I rolled my eyes. 

"I HEARD THAT!" Yoongi oppa shouted from the other side, " It's not half though, according to your Youngjae oppa's calculation, it's erm, what's the number again?" He scratched his head. "1/6586.09, hyung!" Youngjae oppa hopped over, stole a chip from his bag and left. "Ahhh, yeap that one." He smiled contently and I was fighting the urge to drop all of his bags, "OPPA IT'S STILL A LOT! Poor Namjoon oppa though, he paid for your food." I sighed. 

We were walking up to the sheltered picnic place I first bought my brothers to and damn was it tough, carrying three people's bags and what's more, Taehyung wasn't allowed to help. "Jae, are you tired?" He asked me the most obvious question ever, "What do you think?" I bit my lips and repositioned the bags with a small jump. "But with me walking beside you, isn't it less of a burden?" He winked and I used my free hand to smack his head, "Owwww, mwoya!?" I chuckled, "That's for being too cheesy you idiot." 

Suddenly, I felt like Tae suddenly disappeared and I looked to my side frantically, only to find a big greyish-white wolf stopping right beside me. His eyes shone a beautiful brown as I recognised it to be Tae. Since I probably can't understand him in wolf form, I spoke to him through hybrid senses. 

What are you doing? I asked him and I can almost make out his smirk. Well they said I can't carry the bags but they didn't say I can't carry you. Get on. He gestured with his head and I raised my brows, skeptical. Are you strong enough? These bags are really heavy, and plus me? Are you sur-AH! I squealed as he used his snout to knock me off my feet and then gently cushioning my fall on his back. I have no idea how he did that.

 Now does this answer you? He then said and I bit my lips while smacking him on the head. Ouch! You ungrateful vampire! He growled. Tch. Who told you to scare me like that? I retorted as he shook his head and walked forward slowly, toward the picnic place. I slowly reached my hand out and caressed his head, G-Gomawo. He lightly smiled and chuckledSorry I didn't hear you? I removed my hand from his head and rolled my eyesYAH DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS! 

----

V's POV

To be honest, carrying Jae and the heavy bags on my back really didn't hurt at all, I train with much heavier weight compared to last time and I am so much stronger than before with this new power. With this new power comes great responsibility, I now have border guard duties, and although humans are scarce, but the vampires, werewolves  (giants, sea serpants and argh you get what I mean) are not the only creatures in this world. Shapeshifters from all around, yes there are rabbits, frogs, bears who can all shape shift, but they all stand the minority population, although we still shouldn't put our guard down.

What keeps me up all night sometimes is the question, "Why can't I protect Jae?" I had to witness her get into trouble time and time again and it's either I'm too slow or that I have no idea. I tried asking Youngjae hyung, he's the brains afterall. "It might be due to our genetic makeup, you're a werewolf, I'm a vampire, we have no relations at all and for thousands of years we've been hating each other, why would your body tell you that a vampire is in danger? It's redundant." He has a point but it really is so unfair and it doesn't make sense to me. I love Jae so much, I am willing to die just to protect her, but-

"What you thinking about Tae?" A beautiful voice pulled me out of my dream. I sighed before realising that we've reached the place. I swiftly shapeshifted back into human form and easily caught carried Jae-na bridal style before putting her down. "Aniyo, just thinking." I shook my head, not wanting to worry her. "Thinking about what?" She's still able to correctly guess my emotions.

**FLASHBACK**

"Tae, smile for me please." She used her index fingers to push the corners of my lips up. "Wae? I'm not even sad." I faked a laugh as hard as possible. I thought back about the fight I just had with Jungkook and Jimin hyung, although we fight frequently, this was one of the biggest, but I didn't want to affect our date. "Ani, did you have a fight with anyone? It's Jungkookie and Jimin oppa right?" I looked at her and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah..." She smiled gently and ruffled my hair, "I know everything Kim Taehyung, don't even lie."

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

"Just thinking of how useless I am, for not being able to protect you." I said and she chuckled. I looked over at her with a confused expression, "I think you forgot why you got into a coma." Oh right, that. "Pabo-ya, I don't want you to protect me and I don't need it, I cannot let anyone sacrifice for me, that was the second time in my life that I felt this scared. The first was appa and umma, and then you, I can't let this happen again Tae, so stop feeling bad- AH!" I tightly wrapped my hands around hers and pulled her back to a balance, this silly girl tripped on a rock. "And you want us to stop worrying?" I grinned and pinched her nose.

"YAH LOVEBIRDS, WE'RE STARVING." The two of us looked up, embarrassed. "ARASO!" We both chorused and I chuckled, "JINX! You owe me your grape juice." I said and ran off, "ANDWAE NOT THE GRAPE JUICE!!" She shouted and ran after me.

 

 


Author's Corner:

I AM SO SORRY omg I don't what to say except sorry.. I am so busy recently that's why I was only able to post this chapter today, I'm so so sorry, I hope this chapter was good? I'm so sorry ><

I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter and will continue to stay with me, thank you to everyone who subscribed, is reading and left me comments, I thank all of you so so much and please continue leaving me comments. It really motivates me a lot and I love talking to all of you. Do talk to me about anything okay! I can be yourr listening ear too~~ Hehe, alright please leave me lots of comments and I'll see you guys soon!

P/S: Make me believe is reaching 70 subscribers soon! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!^^ You guys are the best! I love you guys so much!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tumblr_m2e14iMvKA1qceh5i.gif

57c35c83da4e497e3d64759a007c829627fefc21

23cfd0ae2e35a4ab02b91db5796ae48d75b45497

Till then, feel free and have fun! ONCE AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY.

With love,

Janice. xx