Chapter 8

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

V's POV.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my vision.

Today is the second day.

I recalled the memories from last night and a small smile tugged at the corners of my lips. That was definitely a good sign. Whether she did it out of pity for me or by instinct, it was still a step forward to letting her remember me. To feel her warm embrace against me after so long was making me miss her so much more. Every second I'm away from her, I miss her prescence.

I flipped on my stomach and reached over to my side table and got my phone.

To :    (Jae  )

Good morning~~~

-------------------------

From :  

Who are you?

------------------------

To :  

Your boyfriend, ㅋㅋ

------------------------

I chuckled, she'll know it's me immediately.

From :  

The only one who will say this is Kim Taehyung... What do you want?

--------------------------

To :  

Keke, you know me the best, I'm coming over at 10. Prepare :p

--------------------------

From :  

MWO?! Aish.... Araso.

I laughed at her reaction, she is probably so annoyed at me now because I woke her up from her sleep. I chuckled and then kicked my white blankets off. I folded my blankets and suddenly remembered once when I went to Jae's house. 

*FLASHBACK*

"Jae-ah, why didn't you fold them?" I asked her and picked up her blankets and started to fold them.

"I'm going to use them later anyways, you little neat freak." She chuckled and then pinched my nose.

I scrunched my nose and , "Since you're going to eat dinner later, let's skip breakfast then!"

"YAH! Waeyoooo... I'm hungry Tae Tae." She pouted.

"I was kidding, aigoo, you're so cute." Then I planted a quick kiss on her lips.

She got shy and then punched me in the arm playfully.

"Owwww..."

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I giggled at the flashback and hurriedly went to take a quick shower. Then I threw on a white long sleeved shirt with black designs on them, then I wore a pair of black pants and then sprayed on some light cologne. I styled my russet brown hair a little and smiled, "Don't you look good." I smirked and then grabbed my keys, wallet and left the house.

tumblr_n7gh9wAzha1s70o1po1_500.jpg


Your POV.

Seriously, what is he up to... Waking me up on a beautiful day to sleep in. I ruffled my hair and looked at my alarm clock.

9:30am.

30 minutes. Urghhh. I kicked off my blankets and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and threw on a denim shirt and black jeans. I wore a grey knitted cardigan too, just in case it's cold. I then put on some light makeup and styled my hair a little. I threw some important things into a maroon bag.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dUyvuCd8SUg/maxresdefault.jpg 

Suddenly, I heard someone walk upstairs. I sniffed the air a little. Green tea.

"Day 2 huh?"

"Nae, Sungyeol oppa." I turned around and smiled at him.

"You look beautiful my little sister."

"Don't sound like an old man you choding." I teased.

"Ow, I'm hurt. Hahaha! Have fun later alright. Stay safe." He said and crossed his arms.

"Araso."

I went forward to give him a hug.

*Ding dong*

"Must be him. Go on, I'll tell the rest later when they wake up!" He smiled and pushed me to the stairs.

"Nae~ Do the laundries though." I turned around and pointed at him.

He nodded with a scoff and I walked down the stairs. I opened the door and there standing was, I have to admit, a pretty darn good looking man.

"Like what you're seeing huh?" He teased, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you too."

"Come on, let's go, beautiful." I blushed a little at his compliment, I quickly turned away from him and shut my house door before following him.


Sungyeol's POV.

I sighed inwardly when the door closed. Jae-na, please remember soon.


V's POV.

She just followed quietly behind, I decided to just stop walking suddenly and sure enough, she bumped right into me.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" She rubbed her forehead.

"Why are you walking behind me? Come here." I reached out for her hand and pulled her beside me and locked our hands before I started to walk. She struggled a little but gave up after awhile since I was stronger than her.

"Where are we going though?" She asked me and tilted her head.

"Hmmm... Café." Then I looked at her. Sure enough, her eyes brightened.

"Jinjja? It's been so long since I went to one!"

"I still don't understand why you like them so much though." I asked her.

"I'll show you later." She smiled at me, and my breath hitched, then I nodded.


Your POV.

Once we reached the café, I smiled happily as I smelt the warm and inviting scent of coffee and choclate, cookies and cakes, I took a deep breath and Kim Taehyung pushed opened the glass doors for me, I bowed slightly and walked in. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" A dashing barista greeted me.

"Ann-" I was cut off when he spoke before me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Then pulled me to a booth inside the café.

"What was that? Are you jealous?" I .

"A-aniyo? Yah, show me what though?"

"Order first and I'll tell you. What do you want?" I asked.

"I'll order." He then walked off.

He didn't even get my order... I want a hot chocolate with a chocolate chip cookie! If he orders me a coffee or tea, he's going to get it from me.

"Hot chocolate and cookie!" I heard a voice and I jumped.

"Mwo? How did you-"

"Shhh, just tell me if I got it right." Kim Taehyung smirked.

"Fine, you're right... I was hoping you won't order me a coffee or tea." I muttered.

"Why would I? You don't drink either." I smiled a little, he's right again.

"What do you like though?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Tae what are you drinking?" I asked as I leaned on the table while sipping my hot chocolate.

"Molla." He replied.

"Eh? Let me try." I reached forward and took a sip of his drink.

"Jae, cham-" He flustered.

"Ahhh! It's so bitter..." I pouted and quickly sipped on my hot chcolate, "Egae boya? (What is this?)"

"It's a Caramel Macchiato." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I shook my head a bit as the pain faded away.

"Jae? Gwenchana?" Kim Taehyung asked me in concern.

"Yeah... By any chance, do you like... A Caramel Macchiato?" I asked carefully.

"Try this." I carefully took his drink and took a small sip.

A familiar bittterness came into contact with my taste buds and I cringed.

"You're right, you had a flashback?" He asked after smiling.

"Mm, the flashbacks aren't as painful as time goes by though." I smiled a little.

"Look outside, Taehyung." Wait what?

"Improvement in name calling, good! Hehe." He grinned at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Whatever, look outside. You see all the snow and the people busy walking?" He nodded his head. "Then look into this café, take a deep breath and take in the scent of the coffee and cookies, take a sip of your drink and feel the warmth spreading throughout your body. The tinkling sound of the door when someone enters the shop. All is peaceful for awhile and you just sit with your friends or family and just talk. That's why I like cafés."


V's POV.

While she was talking, I listened intently and let her gentle voice guide me through her love for cafés, I just quietly gazed at her, the way her eyes are sparkling but relaxed at the same time when she talks about her passions were breathtaking. When her eyes light up a little when she tastes the hot chocolate and when she smiles lightly when she bites down on the chocolate chip cookie.

"Are you listening?" She waves her hands in front of me.

"Mm!" I quickly nodded.

She chuckled a little and continued to drink her hot chocolate.

"You're laughing a lot more now. I like that." I said.

"Mwo? Yah, don't say such stuff, it makes me want to throw up." She said seriously but laughed seconds later, "I was just kidding. I don't know why too, my days became a little lighter recently. No idea why though."

"Maybe it's because of m-" I said but she cut me off.

"NOPE! Hahaha! Come on, are you done?" She asked.

"Yup, where do you want to go next?" I asked her back.

"Hmmm... I want to go back to the place, at the hill." She told me and I brightened up, I nodded and we slowly walked towards the hill, which was not that far.

Soon, we reached and she ran towards the direction of the lake, I hurriedly followed her and I found her taking off her shoes and slowly folded her pants up to slide her feet into the lake. She motioned for me to come forward and do the same. I smiled and quickly took my shoes before putting my feet in the water.

"Taehyung-ah." I heart legit did flips, "Sing for me."

I widened my eyes as I scratched my head to search for a song to sing.

Beautiful? Nah too many raps.

Like? No no.

OH!

"I heard that you settled down......"

I poured my heart out into the song, all of the torment I had to face all these month, I tried to express it out with this song, I didn't even warm up my voice though, I just hope my voice did not break or crack or anything. I closed my eyes the whole time.


Your POV.

His voice was simply, amazing. So rich and deep, but smooth and calming to the ears. I can feel all the emotions he poured out into the song, the desperation for something that I cannot seem to understand. I could almost feel my tears too.

"That's it." He said calmly but I saw him wipe a few tears away.

"That was... That was beautiful, Taehyung. Thank you." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and looked into the crystal clear waters.

Maybe he wasn't that bad after all.


Author's Corner:

WOWWWWWW!!! Long chapter guyssss!

I'm so sorry :( This chapter should've been up yesterday but I had to be somewhere after I was half way done :(

But!!! Happy New Year guys! I wish that 2015 will be an amzing and blessed year for all of you out there :) Let the past go and enjoy the present, don't dwell on your mistakes and live like there's no tomorrow. All the best!

PS*: ISN'T TAEHYUNG'S VOICE JUST AMAZING, MY LOVELY OPPA T.T