Chapter 27

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

V's POV.

I reached Jae's house in less than 10 minutes and knocked on her door. I heard some shuffling and then the door opened but what welcomed me was totally not what I expected. Jae was in the grey matching sweater and shorts Kibum hyung gave her for her birthday, her hair up in a messy bun and no makeup at all (although she still looked flawless, I don't know how too, don't ask me.) I scratched my head, "Are you going out like this? I mean you look fine- Mwo?!" She then pulled me inside the house and upstairs with a chuckle.

"Let's do something different first, push this plan to later." She said, and that confused me even more. We went into her dark and cool room and I noticed a guitar on her bed. "Wait you play the guitar?" I asked her and she smiled, "I finally found something you don't know about." She replied with a laugh then sat down on her bed. I stood there in confusion until she tapped her bed, motioning for me to sit down. "Let's sing." I raised my brows in confusion with her request, why so sudden? "Seoreoun mameul moti gyeo jammotdeuldeon eodun bameul ddo gyeon digo..." I widened my eyes in surprise, "H-How did you?" She nudged me, "Continue!"

We spent the next two hours just singing, I sang the many songs that the BTS hyungs and I wrote together for the fun of it, Dead Leaves, Like, Beautiful etc. and she played the guitar according to how I sang it. She was pretty good in it really, and that totally surprised me, there were some parts where she suddenly stood up and began dancing. I always knew she danced though, but we rarely do it. We were in the middle of singing Dead Leaves again because she got inspiration for it. "Oh my gosh, Tae get up." I stood up quickly and mentally smacked myself because I zoned out. "What about we do this..." She showed me 4 counts and then suddenly something in me clicked when I saw it, "Then this..?" I exclaimed and did 4 more counts. "That's actually okay!" She smiled, "That was good- ouch!" 

She was trying out the step then she kicked the corner of the bed. "Aigoo... Pabo-ya. Does it hurt?" I kneeled down to check her foot. "Yeah I'm fine." She waved her hand over her foot and a warm orange glow appeared. I stood up and ruffled her hair, "You're so good at this now." She nodded, "I can heal objects too for your information, bring your laptop tomorrow." Wait what? I shook my head, "How did you know?" She snickered, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I sighed in defeat then pinched her nose. "You still want to dance?" Her eyes suddenly brightened up and she nodded vigorously.

-----

"WHAAAAT?! I had no idea such a place existed here!" I put down my bag in the big dance studio that I was like my second home literally because BTS comes here so much, I grabbed her bag and placed it in the lockers, "This place is BTS' second home. Hoseok hyung and Jungkook hyung found it and we've been renting it alot ever since, it's super affordable since nobody comes here and the lady boss loves us, super good sound system and always so clean." I replied and she walked around and felt the walls and mirrors.

Just then, ahjumma walked in, "Taehyung-ah! Here's some bottles of water." I quickly ran over to help her and she lightly hit me on the head, "You finally brought her here," she smirked and looked behind me, at Jae. "She's good. I can tell." I beamed at that and nodded, "She really is." She then laughed loudly, "You're so in love."

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo." I heard Jae and she slowly walked over, "I heard from Tae that you've been looking after them a lot, thank you so much." She smiled gently and bowed ninety degrees. My heart warmed at her words and I was at a loss of what to say. "Ani, there's nothing to thank me for, they are naturally lovable and kind little boys." She chuckled and then bid her farewell, "I'll leave you two alone, I'll be outside if you need anything. Have fun but don't injure yourselves." We thanked her and she left afterwards.

"Alright. Let's get started." Jae clapped her hands in excitement. We spend some time talking about the concept we were going for and what kind of dance we wanted and we decided to go fast, strong but with a little bit of gentle touches here and there, choosing the song aby Boy by Beyonce. We choreographed and practiced a short piece in a span of 3 hours.

I tossed her a bottle of water and a towel because the both of us were literally sweating buckets with the non-stop practice. "Let's record this one down and then go for food, I'm starving." Then it hit me that we missed breakfast and lunch, it was 7:45pm now! "Oh crap we missed breakfast and lunch?! Omo, let's hurry up."

She stood in the middle of the studio and I set up the camera then played the song before joinging her and we pushed through the last bit of energy we have left and danced hard to the song. When it was nearing the middle, Jae suddenly came close and although I was shocked I quickly moved along with it and ohmygodweweresoclose.

After we finished the video, we literally collapsed on the floor to catch our breaths. I did not even have energy to move anymore, "Jae, I can't move." She grunted in response, "Let's get delivery, the quickest one." We gathered up the last of our energy to my phone and dialled for 3 large servings of bibimbaps to share and they were here in 15 minutes. We wolfed down (geddit geedit? Wolf. HA.) our food and felt so re-energised and blessed. Thenthe food coma kicked in and I laid dwon Jae's laps.

"EWWWW YOUR HAIR. It's literally soaked!" She squirmed and started tickling me, "OHMYGOD your shirt is drenched. YAH KIM TAEHYUNG GET UP!" I chuckled and blew a raspberry, "Ani. I'm going to take a nap." She clenched her teeth, "Urgh! You're sooo disgusting!" I then chuckled and closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying this very moment we shared quietly.

Okay maybe not quietly because she is still cussing at me for  something along the lines of my perspiration seeping through her leggings.


Author's Corner:

QUICK UPDATE! Urgh I wanna rent a dance studio to dance too :( Do you like to dance? What are some of your hobbies?^^ Tell me about them and do leave me comments on this chapter! Do subscribe too and join our little family :D 

P/S: 1MILLION is goals omg but my love for Royal Family will never die.

 

With love,

Janice. xx