Chapter 1

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

V’s POV.

“Tae.” I shot up from my bed and looked around.

“Jae?” I tried to look around but I couldn’t see anything.

“Taehyung-ah, you have to make me remember you, please.”

“Of course I will! Jae, where are you?” I cried out as tears rolled down my cheeks. I tried looking for her around in the dark room but to no avail.


“Taehyung, wake up!”

“Mwo? Oh Seokjin hyung.” I sighed.

It was just a dream after all. I got up from my bed and stretched my stiff body.

“Dreamt of Jae-na again?”

“Yeah, I dreamt that she was telling me to make her remember me.”

“You two are truly a wonderful pair of lovers.” Seokjin hyung chuckled and ruffled my hair before exiting my room.

Ever since the war with the humans ended, my best friends and I moved into a separate apartment by ourselves. We were praised by our President and became the frontline defense team for the land along with Jae-na’s family. I am no longer the President for the werewolves, Jae-na is no longer the President for the Vampires. Mr Jung Woo Sung is our overall leader now.

The werewolves and vampires have merged their powers and they live peacefully with each other now, appreciating each other’s differences was hard but they are still learning and trying. They have learnt through Jae-na and I’s love story.

The only thing that I have to worry and care about is making the love of my life remember me.

I still remember the day the war ended, the bright flash of light that changed everything. The damaged houses were rebuilt, the trees and plants that were destroyed is now as good as before. The only thing that changed was the attitude of the werewolves and vampires against each other.

Well, not for everyone that is.

Jae-na now hates the wolves twice as much, probably even more, and does not remember me at all. We are still trying to get her to remember some things but the progress is very little.  One thing we gained from the combination of the three Goddesses’ powers was that all of our strengths and agility has improved so much, the vampires also got much stronger powers. Of course, the frontline defense line got blessed with much more power and we were significantly stronger than the rest and so we have the duty of protecting the land together.

I finished brushing my teeth and took a quick bath before preparing to leave the house to go to school with my brothers.

“Taehyung! Come eat some breakfast and we’ll be leaving soon.” Kyungsoo hyung smiled warmly at me.

“Oh araso!”

I ate some toast and drank some soup.

“Taehyung, had a good sleep?” Jongin hyung asked.

“Yeah, I dreamt that Jae-na ask me to remember her.” I sighed and took another bite of the toast.

“You’ll be able to do this Taehyung-ah, don’t give up just yet.” Yixing hyung cheered for me.

“I know hyung! I won’t ever give up until she remembers me again and called me Tae in real life.” I smiled brightly.

“That’s our boy!” Hoseok hyung ruffled my hair and we all happily continued our breakfast.


Your POV.

“Jae-na! It’s time to wake up!” I could roughly make out whose voice that was.

“Choi Junhong, it’s always you isn’t it.” I folded my pillow over my ear and covered my blanket up to my face.

“I’m an oppa to you Im Jae-na! Ireona! Ppaili! (Get up! Quick!)”

“What’s the big idea, we’re born in the same year, you’re just a few days older.” I mumbled and yawned.

“Ew, morning breathe. Get up man, it’s time for school. ” He shook me and started tickling me.

“ARASO! You’re so naggy!” I got out of bed went to my bathroom.

Well well, good morning Im Jae-na! Today is the start of the new semester and I am pretty excited to be able to see Jung Ha and Hyun Woo again. I was brushing my teeth when suddenly I felt an excruciating pain in my head and bit my lips so I would not scare my brothers.

“I can take on the whole world single handedly, as long as you’re holding the other one.”

What was that? Why does that voice sound so familiar?

“Argh…” I hit my head a few times and the pain subsided.

But, if it sounds familiar whose voice is it? It’s rich and deep and so very soothing, it sounds nothing like any of my brothers and definitely not Hyun Woo’s. So whose is it? I shook my head and quickly finished washing up and took a quick bath before putting on my maroon uniform.

I finished putting on my skirt and smoothed the edges down when I felt a ring-like shape in my pocket. I reach in and felt a metal ring. I pulled it out and took a close look at it. It was a simple metal band with the words Tae engraved on it. I put it on but it does not fit me, it was far too big.

Tae? Tae who? Taemin? Ah! It must be Taemin oppa’s!

I hurriedly ran downstairs to where all my brothers were.

“Oh, good morning Jae-na! Come have breakfast!” Taemin oppa waved me over.

“Nae. Oh, oppa, I found your ring!”

“Mwo? What ring?”

I showed him the silver band and suddenly his eyes turned into large saucers.

“Waeyo oppa? Take it, it’s yours right? It says Tae.”

“Errr… That’s not mine.” He smiled weirdly and looked away.

“Then whose is it??” I was really puzzled, the people I know with the word Tae in is Taemin oppa, Taekwoon from Class 2 and that idiotic Kim Taehyung. Taemin oppa said it wasn’t his. Taekwoon is too quiet and shy, he does not even wear rings, so not him. Lastly, there is no way in my life would I have had any contact with that stupid mutt so definitely not that Kim Taehyung. So… who?

I looked up and all my brothers had weird looks on their faces.

“Oppa, whose is this?”

“Erm. It’s Taehyung’s.” I widened my eyes in disgust.


Author’s Corner:

Well, there is the first chapter! This is a bit of a filler chapter for you guys!

Please do leave me lots of comments and do subscribe to my story! I do reply! ^^ For those who are confused with anything, just leave me a comment or send me a message, I’ll be sure to answer!

Alright then!

 

With love,

Janice. xx