Chapter 2

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

Your POV.

“What the?!” I shouted and threw the ring onto the floor. The ring left a tinkling sound and the whole house was silent.

“How did this ring get here?!” I exclaimed and looked at my brothers.

“Jae-na, that, you’ll have to find out. You have to trust us that he’s your boyfriend.” Daehyun oppa said calmly.

“NO! Oppa! Are you out of your mind?! Me and that Kim Taehyung? Tch. You’ve watched too many dramas, oppa.” I shook my head and sat down again. I looked down on the floor and gave a strong kick to the metal ring on the floor. It flew to the other side of the living room and disappeared.

The rest of breakfast time was quiet and we were all done and prepared to leave for school. I put on my shoes and walked out of our house with a black umbrella and soon all my brothers followed. We were joking and laughing on the way to school.

“Yeah! And then Dongwoo smashed the cake right into Howon’s face. It was hilarious!” Sunggyu oppa told us the story of how they celebrated Howon oppa’s birthday outside yesterday.

“Mwo?! Hahaha! Howon oppa, I thought you had fast reflexes?”

“Oh? Sunggyu hyung! Jae-na!” I turned around and my mood immediately disappeared. The frown on my face deepened as the ones who I hate the most in my entire life walked slowly towards us.

“Don’t call my name, Jungkook.” I stared at him and scoffed. He looked down in disappointment and I was puzzled, what happened to them?

“Jae-na, don’t.” Myungsoo oppa touched my back and calmed down a little.

“Jae?”

“Kim Taehyung? Tch. Do you not understand English? I don’t want you wolves calling my name or my brother’s names.” I saw the same look of disappointment on his face and much more sadness flashed past his eyes. What..?

“This is getting weird. Oppa let’s go.” I moved away from them and walked ahead to the direction of school. I heard Jinki oppa mutter a word of apology to them and followed me. Why must he apologise?

“Jae wait!” I turned around and met with a very flustered Kim Taehyung.


V’s POV.

After we finished breakfast, I ran to my room to grab my school bag. I’m going to ask Jae to go out with me today. I need to bring her to halmeoni’s shop.

*Flashback*

She slowly walked towards me and passed me the key to this room along with another key.

“T-this?”

“I will be moving to the countryside in a few days, I can’t bear to just close this shop down. I have been looking for the right person to hand this shop over to but I fancied none of them. They all had plans like how to sell this shop or renovate it into a urban styled shop. I just cannot accept it. But I can sense that you are different, I hope that I have handed my shop over the right person, Kim Taehyung-ssi.”

*Flashback ends*

I smiled at the memory of the caring and nice halmeoni. I’ve been taking care of the shop just like how halmeoni wanted it, to let it keep the shop’s vintage look. I just fixed some broken parts and repainted the shop. The shop is taken care of by a trusted werewolf friend of mine now. I talked to her and she will close the shop at 7:00pm today so I will be able to bring Jae there.

We were all ready to go to school and we walked down the streets to reach our school. Just then, we spotted Jae and her brothers. Jungkook hyung smiled and shouted for them.

“Oh? Sunggyu hyung! Jae-na!” They turned around and The smile on Jae-na’s face immediately disappeared as she saw us. I looked down and walked towards them.

“Don’t call my name, Jungkook.” She stared at him and scoffed. Jungkook hyung was loss for words and looked down in disappointment. Jae-na has been a wonderful and caring girl to all of us. This sudden change again made everyone very sad.

“Jae-na, don’t.” Myungsoo hyung silently told her and she seemed to relax a little.

“Jae?” I stepped forward.

“Kim Taehyung? Tch. Do you not understand English? I don’t want you wolves calling my name or my brother’s names.” I took in the look of disgust on her face and my heart ached. Jae, do you really not remember me? Even a little?

“This is getting weird. Oppa let’s go.” She then moved away from us and walked ahead to the direction of her school.

“We’re really sorry guys. Taehyung, try harder araso?” Jinki hyung pat me on the back and they too, walked away.

Wait a minute, I haven’t asked Jae yet!

“Jae wait!” She turned around and I was so close to bumping into her.

“What do you want? And stop calling me Jae, it’s so weird.” My heart sank a little.

“Erm… Will it be okay if I bring you out tonight?” I said softly and bit my lips.

“Mwo? You must be crazy.” She scoffed and looked away.

“No, I’m serious. Please? I need to show you something.” I half begged.

“Jae, he means no harm, trust oppa, oh?” Jongup hyung whispered.

“Fine, I’ll see what you’re up to. If you ever dare to do anything weird, I swear I won’t hesitate to kill you.” She glared at me.

I was so excited! She actually agreed! What am I going to wear oh my gosh.

“Yeah! Of course I wouldn’t! I’ll pick you up from your house at 6:30pm tonight.” I smiled widely at her, probably looked a little extra creepy.

“Araso. Can I go now?” She rolled her eyes.

“Mm! Have a fun day in school!” I waved at her and she walked away with confusion all over her face.


Your POV.

What in the world? Kim Taehyung wants to show me something? What is going on recently?  I asked myself while playing with a bit of untied hair in class and looking out at the swaying trees outside. I was not paying attention to Mrs Hwang at all because of this morning.

“Yah! Class already ended Jae-na.”

“Egumeonia! Yah So Jung Ha! You scared me, oh my heart…” I clutched my chest and laughed.

“Well the answer to your question is because he loves you.” Hyun Woo told me with a face which says, DUH.

“HUH?! No way and why are you reading my mind?”

“Why not? Is our answer to both your questions.” Hyun Woo and Jung Ha teased me and ran away.

“Yah come back here you two!” I chased them out of class while we’re going to the canteen.


Author’s Corner:

Well and that’s Chapter 2 for you! Tell me if you like it! Leave me comments and do subscribe! ^^

 

With love,

Janice. xx