Chapter 24

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

I woke up after awhile and found out that Tae was still sleeping really soundly, he's absolutely worn out. What exactly has he been doing in this six days? I slowly lifted his arm off my waist slid out carefully from his warm embrace and I almost wanted to just go back into it unknowingly. I shook my head in shock and frowned, not too fast Jae, find out first. I nodded to myself and walked to my bedroom door.

The moment I stepped out of the room, I heard the sound plastic under my feet and looked down, only to realise it's a thumbdrive and a small post it note beside it.

Jae-na, the big oppas have to go out for some time so stay at home with Taehyung, don't do anything naughty! I facepalmed myself, there was a handwriting change and it's definitely Taemin oppa, In the thumbdrive is the videos of the past six days, we put a camera in your room to alert us of anything that's happening to you so it kinda recorded Taehyung in too. Have a look and we'll see you real soon! We'll miss you a lot. - Oppas. Written by the most handsome one though. I had to force back my laughter at Kibum oppa's high level of self confidence, but he sure has one of the best handwritings among us.

I picked up the thumbdrive and post-it note, placed it on my table and proceeded to wash up and shower. I put on a comfortable big pale blue sweater and shorts before turning on my computer. I then went downstairs to get something to eat because I didn't eat breakfast since I fell asleep and I'm starving right now. I grabbed some bread and made myself a cup of hot chocolate and walked back into my room. I plugged in the thumbdrive and a list appeared on my screen, video files labeled Day 1 all the way to Day 6 was there and I clicked on the first one and started the video marathon.

Day 1:

"Is this working?" Howon oppa's face first popped out as he went so close to the camera and knocked on it a few times. "Oh yeah the red light's blinking!" He then answered himself, "Howon-ah! I can see the image, it's working!" I heard Sunggyu oppa's voice and Howon oppa then disappeared from the screen. Once he moved away, I saw myself lying there and honestly it's pretty creepy but whatever. I looked awful omona, Tae didn't look like that that time. I looked back and saw him huddled into a ball on my bed, he honestly still looks good?! The world is unfair.

"Jae? Jae how are you feeling?" I heard his voice and looked back onto the screen and he was sitting down beside my bed and holding my hands, "Your hands are so cold as always," he then rubbed them and sighed. "The amount of effort you put in to protect your family is something I will always look up to." He then ruffled my hair, "And don't worry, you look beautiful even unconscious." I bit my lips in shock and tried not to smile at his cheesiness. I realised I was wearing a purple shirt and remembered I was wearing a black shirt when I woke up, oh my gosh he didn't- "Jung Ha! Do you mind coming over for awhile? I think it'll be better if you help Jae change out of her dirty clothes." He talked into the phone and felt like the biggest loser in the whole world for ever thinking that about him.

Jung Ha soon arrived and he left the room for awhile and the camera out for awhile before turning back on and I was in a fresh set of clothes, oppas must've known. She then gave me a hug, "Get well and regain your energy really soon Jae-na." She then left the room and Tae immediately came back in. "Jae the funniest thing happened just now. Dongwoo hyung tripped on Yongguk hyung's feet ad landed on the floor with coffee all over the place, Kibum hhyung was so mad he made everyone do house cleaning. Okay after I said it, it doesn't seem so funny anymore, maybe I should go help them." Then he stood up and ran out of the room and then came back in awhile later with a mop and starting cleaning the floor, then cleaned my table, shelves and everything, helping me get rid of all my rubbish. I looked around the room and sure enough, everything was in place and I felt so embarrassed.

He's so helpful to everyone, "Taehyung do you mind bringing me the cloth from the red bin?" I heard Sungjong oppa call him. The red bin is in the kitchen on the first floor, Sungjong oppa you're so lazy?! Who's the one blessed with speed? "Araso hyung!" I sighed defeatedly, he's so helpful no wonder he's so worn out. 

I later found out that we went home to bring some basic necessities over so he can stay with me until I'm awake, I guess we're pretty similar in this area. He took some blankets and laid them on the floor and slept there, he's also really respectful.

I nodded my head and the video ended, I clicked on Day 2.

Day 2:

He woke up and went to take a bath, after he did, he brought a basin of water and a towel, he then started to clean my face, arms and legs, not long later, Hyun Jin dropped by to change clothes for me and I'm so thankful to the girls I need to thank them soon. Taehyung again sat down beside my bed and held onto my hands. "I had a really bad sleep last night Jae." My heart sank at that sentence, was it becaue of the thin blankets? "It's not because of the environment, it's because I had a bad dream, a nightmare that you wouldn't believe in me no mattter what and you said you never wanted to see me ever again. I got so scared Jae. I can't bear to lose you forever..."

I frowned at that and genuinely felt sorry, "Aigooo, look at me, only happy thoughts right? Hehe, Jae I aate my favourite food today, the hyungs are so nice to me they bought me japchae!" He looks so excited and happy it warmed my heart. Suddenly, I heard sounds coming from the bed and immeidately shut down my laptop and walked over.

"Tae are you feeling alright?" He just rubbed his eyes cutely and smiled, "Yeah, much better after the sleep." I pulled him up and he sat up before falling back down onto my bed again and I chuckled, "Come on, let's go get japchae." I swear I've never seen someonewake up at such a speed, "OMO KAJA!!! (Omg let's go!!!)" I chuckled and shook my head as he rushed around to prepare to leave the house.

Mmm.. Kaja. I smiled to myself.


Author's Corner:

Sorry for the slow update! I'm really really busy right now but I'm going to try my best! School is starting next week! WHO IS EXCITED?!!?!?!?! not me. HAHAH I'm really excited to see my friends but study wise... I have to work really really hard! All the best to everyone who's studying/working/doing anything HIMNAESEYO!^^

Please take some time to subscribe and leave me plenty of comments!:D

25d10cde7e80e593f78038dc3730af8ce38daefa

Jackson please o-<--<

 

Till then, feel free and have fun!

With loves,

Janice. xx

P/S: ISN'T TAEYEON SO BEAUTIFUL AND THIS SONG IS AMAZING?!