Chapter 6

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

"Jae-na!" I slowly tried to open my eyes and as my vision adjusted, I saw 18 guys staring at me.

"Oppa?" I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS JAE-NA-AH!" They all chorused.

"Oh my gosh, right!" I jumped up and hugged all of them one by one, (which is so much work), then I went to my drawer and pulled out a box.

"What's that?" Minho oppa asked.

"It's my Christmas presents to you all!"

I opened the box and revealed 12 leather braceletes with a crescent moon charm on each of them.

product-hugerect-36716-5767-1339491748-4

"Woah, they look amazing!" Sungjong oppa exclaimed.

"They really represent us. Gomawo, our lovely sister!" Youngjae oppa continued.

My brothers then put on their bracelets and I put on mine too.

"We prepared Christmas breakfast for you too Jae-na-ah, quickly wash up and come down." Jinki oppa smiled at me.

"Woah, you guys? I surely hope the kitchen isn't burned?"

"Errrrrrrr......Except for the fact that the fire-powered- MM!" Dongwoo oppa rushed to cover Jongup oppa's mouth.

"LET'S EAT!!"Dongwoo oppa shouted.

"DONGWOO OPPA!"


V's POV.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I shouted and ran around the house.

Kris hyung just finished putting up the star on our Christmas tree, it looked wonderful.

"Guys! Have some hot chocolate!" Kyungsoo hyung bought out a tray of piping hot chocolate.

"Woah! Hyung, I love your hot chocolates the best!" I beamed and took a sip. The warm liquid flowed down my throat and left behind a sweet and fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"Merry Christmas hyung!" I grinned.

"Merry Christmas Taehyung-ah, what is making you so happy though?" Yoongi hyung asked me and took a sip of hot chocolate.

"Right, tell us what happened." Jungkook huyng continued.

"Ani... Just that, well, one, because it is Christmas, one of my favourite holidays! And two, Jae-na agreed to give me two weeks to make her remember who am I! She's willing to try hyung, that makes everything so much easier!" I beamed at them.

"Mwo? That's fantastic Taehyung! But are you sure you're able to do it?" Minseok hyung asked me.

"I will have to give it a shot anyways. She said that if she still doesn't remember me after two weeks, she'll just ognore whatever I'm going to do and say." I sighed inwardly.

"It's alright Taehyung, we're sure she'll remember you!" Zi Tao hyung smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Mm! Even if she doesn't, I'm sure she'll at least be touched." Baekhyun hyung nodded.

"Assa! I'll make this happen! I have to!" I smiled at them once more and we continued talking and ctaching up on our days.


Your POV.

"Alright, since everyone is done with breakfast, those who has to go for duty, please prepare and of course, stay safe, we're having dinner with the FullMoon family tonight!" Sunggyu oppa said.

"OH DAEBAK! I have to ask Namjoon hyung about my newly written rap lyrics!" Howon oppa continued.

"Mwo?! THEM?!"

"Jae-na, don't be rude." Yongguk oppa kissed my forehead, "Just go prepare for duty araso?"

"But-" I argued. Them? Argh.

"No buts, quick, you're going to be late." He pushed me into my room.

"Araso..."

I quickly pulled on my black pullover and bulletproof vest, I have no idea why I would need that but well, according to the President, safety precaution. I strapped my gun and dagger into the grey cargo pants' pockets and gathered my hair up into a high pony tail. Now that we have the sunlight spell casted on us, I can go under the sun without any burning feeling but I hated it. The sunlight pricked my eyes and makes me feel warm, it is soooooo uncomfortable. Well, luckily it's Christmas day and it's cold.

"Jae-na, you done?" Yongguk oppa asked.

"Mm! I'm coming in a second!"

I'm on duty with Yongguk oppa, Junhong, Jonghyun oppa and Woohyun oppa. I read from my duty list, the wolves will be Kim Taehyung, Seokjin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. Urgh, I can't stand them my gosh, and then we have to eat with them too. I rolled my eyes and got tdownstairs to meet with my oppas. We strapped on our boots and went out of the house, towards the borders of the land.


V's POV.

"Jongin hyung! Are you done yet?" I fiddled with the straps on my gloves.

"Yup, let's go."

We put on our shoes and started walking out of the house towards the borders. The pure white snow on the land was really breath taking and the cold weather reminds me just how Jae-na loves the cold. She cannot stand the heat at all and she loves the sweater weather so much.

Soon, we reached the place and met with the hyungs.

"Merry Christmas guys!" Jonghyun hyung exclaimed and hugged us.

"Merry Christmas!" We exchanged greetings while Jae-na just stood by the side.

I walked over to her and smiled.

"Merry Christmas Jae-na!" She bit her lips and replied.

"M-Merry Christmas Kim Taehyung."

"Let's go and start! Taehyung! You go with Jae-na."

"Wait, I-"

"ARASO!"

I held her hand and dragged her away from them to the other end of the border, she tried to let go but I tightly held her.

"Yah, what are you doing?" She glared.

"You did that to me too!" I and her face flushed a bright red.

"SHUT UP!"

She then walked away from me. However, she didn't notice this patch of slippery ice on the floor and screamed.

"AH!"


Your POV.

"AH!" I stepped on a patch of slippery ice, I thought I was going to fall onto the ground but instead, I got caught by a pair of strong arms, his light cologne made me feel dizzy for a moment.

"Jae! Gwenchana?!" Kim Taehyung?!

"Omo!" I quickly stood up and pushed him away lightly.

*FLASHBACK*

“Egumeonina! Dugu?!” I spun around, hit head to head with a person, and fell backwards. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist, pulling me back to balance. I breathed in his scent of light cologne and blushed a little. I felt, secured for that moment, all nervousness turned into fluttering shyness.

“Kamsahamnida.” I looked up and was shocked at how close this person’s face was just inches away from mine.

“OMO! Get away from me, Kim Taehyung!” I pushed him away hard. What… I can’t believe I actually felt secured. Oh my.

“Yah! Is this how you thank someone from saving you?” He gave me a disgusted look. I figured I was too rash and hurriedly did a slight bow and thanked him.

“That’s more like it.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I looked away from him and bit my lips, it is almost starting.

“Yah… Calm down. Just do your best.” Taehyung said. I was surprised and blushed, I quickly pushed my head down.

“Thanks. I’ll er..go get some water. Bye.” I dashed away hurriedly.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Ow... My head."

"You had another flashback?" He asked.

"Yeah.. It was about you again."

"Let me guess. It was during the elections when I scared you because I called your name, you almost fell and I caught you." He smirked with confidence.

"Urgh... Yeah you're right whatever. Let's start duties."

How does he know again? I ruffled my hair with a huff and walked off.


Author's Corner:

Merry Christmas guys!

I made a double update because I was too long to squeeze into one chapter!:P