Chapter 19

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

V's POV.

I walked out of the bathroom and-

"OH MY GOD KIM TAEHYUNG!" I winced at the loud noise and was shocked when I saw 40 boys crowding in front of my bathroom door. "OMO HE'S AWAKE!" Then I felt like my oxygen supply got cut off by a bone crushing hug from Park Jimin. I felt a fuzzy warm feeling in my chest as I hugged him back, "Yah are you crying?!" I pulled away and looked at Jimin's teary face and all of them had the same face. "Taehyung-ah, you don't know how worried we all were." Jinki hyung said, "But thank you, thank you for protecting Jae-na with your own life."

I walked out of my bathroom, hand still on my towel and trying to dry my hair. "Hyung you don't have to thank me, I'd do anything for Jae." I looked over and saw her standing at the back smiling at me, I motioned for her to come over and she slowly walked over while the hyungs opened a small path for her. I extended my arms and pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist as I sniffed her strawberry scented hair. "Why not we come downstairs and we'll talk." Seokjin hyung suggested, "I second that because it's freaking stuffy here with 40 people. And I'm hungry." Daehyun hyung said and we all burst out laughing.

Kyungsoo hyung brought out some bread, cookies and milk for everyone because apparently once they got news that I'm awake, they all rushed over without second thoughts, "Hyung is that a comb still stuck on your hair?" I asked Dongwoo hyung. "Omona, guys you didn't see anything okay." He quickly removed it in embarrasement, "Yah I didn't even care about my image when I heard that you're awake. You don't know how worried and thankful we all are." I rubbed the back of my neck and felt Jae rub my back in encouragement, I was never good in all these. "Please hyung, don't worry about it, I would do it all over again without hesitation. I can't let my family get hurt again." They all sighed and a moment of silence rushed over the house, which was pretty rare considering that all of us are noisy, loud and-

''KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!" Everyone whipped their heads towards the door. A loud bang and cry echoed the silent house and I rushed over to open the door. Once I did, I literally almost fell over because someone ran to me at full force and tackled me into a big hug. "YAH JUNG HYUN JIN, WAE-"

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE 'YAH' ME YOU IDIOT. How dare you not inform me when you're in a coma and not inform me when you WOKE UP from that damn coma?! I am your best friend for goodness' sake and I don't even get to know when my best friend is lying in bed because of a gun shot by a human? Jinjja... You don't know how worried I am because you're uncontactable-"

"Jin! Relax. Taehyung's fine." Jungha and Hyun Woo rushed in and pulled her away before she really would smack me in my head five thousand times. She just panted and glared at me before blinking a tear away. I sighed with a smile and pulled her into a hug, "Mianhae... I-"

"Jinnie-ah, I'm so sorry I didn't inform you about it, I myself was too worried and guilty about this whole thing that I neglected my best friends and you." Jae added before Hyun Woo and Jungha pulled her into a group hug. I looked down at Jinnie and she was holding in all her tears so badly and I just tapped her back, "It's okay." And she burst into tears and bawled her eyes out. Jinnie was a very strong girl and I have never seen her cry and I felt so terrible that she was crying for me. I constantly reassured her that I was okay and she slowly stopped crying, "I'm so sorry Jinnie-ah, it's just that I was in a coma, I couldn't contact you right?" I chuckled and she gave me a small laugh, "I know... I was just worried." She replied and wiped her tears away. "Well, you just made a huge tear stain on my sweater, I can see that." She blew me a raspberry and struck me on the head. "Owww... Do you have to you manly girl?!"


Your POV.

Seeing Hyun Jin so worried over Tae makes me smile, it's great to have such a best friend. "Excuse me, are you trying to say that we aren't good best friends?" Hyun Woo asked, "Exactly, just that we didn't cry and tackle you." Jung Ha finished his sentence. I kinda got used to them reading my mind like ABC now. I laughed and shook my head. "I didn't mean it that way. You guys just show your affections in a different way, sending all your love to me through my mind, it creeped me out the first time I almost knocked my head to the wall because I thought I was going mad!"

Since the two of them have such good control over their minds now, they are able to send messages to people through their mind and because they knew that I was too worried and anxious about Tae to actually meet them, they sent me messages through my brain. "It used up a lot of energy though." Jung Ha added. "This pig had to eat 4 bowls of rice to replenish her energy, I'm surprised she could still take 3 bowls of soup." Hyun Woo exposed and I burst out laughing. "OMONA JINJJA! Hyun Woo ate 5 bowls of ddeokbokki and 6 and a half bowls of kimchi soup he finished the other half as dessert, who is the pig now?!" Jung Ha retorted and my eyes were literally the size of saucers now.

"I'm so thankful though, without all your messages I'd probably be worried sick because I was just staring at Tae all day for him to wake up." I said and leaned back on the couch. "And you kissed him on the forehead." Jung Ha said while clipping her hair into place, "And applied lip blam for him on his lips." Hyun Woo tapped his lips and the two of them burst into laughter and my face was beet red. Partly because of the incidents and because the whole room was staring at us and muffling their laughters, "That's really cute jesu."

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!"

"HYUNG!"

Tae and I both called out to Baekhyun and the whole house was filled with laughters yet again. "Should we go out for lunch together?" Jonghyun oppa suggested. "Which restaurant offers seats for like 40 people though?" I answered and they all nodded theiir heads in agreement. "Unless....." Tae looked at me and grinned, and I somehow know exactly what he's thinking.

"PICNIC!"


Author's Note:

HELLO HELLO! I am back with yet another chapter, sorry for the slow updates, I'm really really busy >< I'll try my best to update more frequently alright! Anyways, jesu means a younger brother's wife, so Baekhyun is teasing Jae-na, calling him Taehyung's wife ^^ I thought it might be confusing sooo yeapp!

Alright so, if you haven't already, please press that subscribe button and join our little family, do leave me lots of comments and ask me any questions if you want to, be it about the story or about me, we can all know each other a little better :D Keke, alright see ya'll soon!

In the mean time, feel free and have fun!

 

- Janice. xx