Chapter 5

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

"What is it?" I questioned him. He looked away and started to fluster and his cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Alright alright, I just needed to tell you about us. But, I'm afraid that you're not going to believe me. There's just so many things to talk about, I don't even know where to start. But everyday, I'm living in so much pain because, can you even imagine? We used to hate each other so much we can't even look at each other, and then, we fell in love, we can't take our eyes off each other and now, you don't remember me. This is so much for me to take Jae, I-" My eyes widened in shock as I see tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Yah, uljima! (Don't cry)" I lightly tapped him.

"You're probably thinking that I'm just a crazy dude blabbering on about stuff you don't wanna hear." He sniffled.

"Yeah spot on." I answered coldly. "I just cannot believe that I am even able to sit down on this same couch as you, I am starting to get goosebumps on my body and I feel like punching you right in the face. I know I sound like a heartless jerk now but I'm sorry okay? That's all I can remember. Me hating you."

"I don't blame you, that was my promise to the Goddesses." He answered while looking down.

"What promise?" I was curious for real.

"You had a silver dagger in you Jae." My eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT?!" I turned to face him, "Come again?"

"You had a silver dagger right in you Jae."

"You're kidding right? Then why am I still alive? My brothers never told me that. They only told me that I was now in the frontline defense team. " I felt my whole world stop for a moment.

"-sigh-, because I was the last leader standing during the end of the Battle of the Century, the Goddesses came forward to bestow our Werewolf company the power of the Eclipse. But I begged them, I told them I didn't need the power, I  just needed you to be saved. Then they said that they were going to save you, but I will have to leave with them, and never ever see my brothers and you again-"

"Then why are you here?"

"Let me finish, my dear." I cringed.

"Oh my gosh, don't. Just go on."

"Turns out that they were just testing my love for you. They agreed to save you, but you will forget me and hate the werewolves twice as much. They said that it was now up to me, to show you what is love. I'm done."

I had nothing to say for a moment, saying that I was shocked and scared was an understatement. I didn't know what to believe anymore. I had a silver dagger in me? I could've never been able to see the world anymore, I could've never been able to see my brothers anymore. That means, this Kim Taehyung might really just be my boyfriend?

I shuddered at that thought.

No way!

angel_changmin_by_amaraofsilverlight-d47

Jae-na! Im Jae-na! What he said might be true you know?

You think so?

20130521_seoulbeats_VIXX5.jpg

Don't be crazy enough to listen to a wolf!

Right?

Urgh, Hakyeon-ah, must you always fight with me? We both know the truth! Taehyung loves Jae-na!

Come on Changmin, you know Jae-na hates him.

But really? Deep down, Jae-na, you know you don't!

I don't?

Jae-na, you can't stand sitting near him, don't be silly!

Yeah, that's true. Wait hold on, get out of my mind you two! Shoo shoo!

I was having my own angel and devil battles. Just what am I going to do?


V's POV.

Suddenly, for a long time, Jae-na stared off into space and suddenly did this shoo-ing motion like she was chasing flies. OH! Hakyeon and Changmin! Jae-na told me about these two before.  She said that whenever she has internal battles, these two devils and angels will come out!

"Jae-na! Is Changmin and Hakyeon there?" I tried my luck.

"Huh?! How do- I never told anyone!" She exclaimed. Bingo!

"You told me that whenever you come to difficult situations where you can't decide on anything, these angels and devils will come out." I stated.

"You're right... Why would I tell you?" She ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"I'll tell you what Kim Taehyung, I will give you two weeks to make me remember you. After that, I will completely ignore everything you're saying, you understand me? You have two weeks, 14 days. This will be a win-win situation, now you two can go away thank you very much." I rolled my eyes at my mind.

"You're willing to give me this chance?" I asked again.

"I'm not repeating my words." She stated.

"Oh my gosh thank you!!" I hugged her for a short while before she pushed me away.

"Yah!"

"I'm just too happy oh my goodness!"

Jae-na is willing to at least give me a chance and have a shot to remember. This will make things much much easier for me! The doctor said that as long as she is willing, things will go much faster. I really do hope so, please doc. Work your magic doctor.original.gif

"Jae, aren't you tired? Do you want me to send you home?"

"Okay, I still have defense duties tomorrow."

"What? Yours are tomorrow? Mine too!!"

"Why are you so excited?" She asked me with a weird look.

"Then we'll have more chances of interaction and you'll be able to remember me faster!" I literally bounced in my seat.

Then suddenly, Jae-na smiled. Like, a genuine smile for the first time after she woke up.

"You silly little idiot." She said and stood up.

I felt my whole world pause for a moment, Jae-na, you will never be able to see just how beautiful you look when you smile. Every timeyou do, my heart flutters and does flips, it melts and makes me weak. I will work hard in these 14 days, I promise to make you remember!

"Yah, I thought you were sending me home?"

"Oh oh! Araso!!"

I quickly stood up, switched off all the lights and locked the doors before driving her home.

Please, let it work this time.


Author's Corner:

Hey guys! I am back with another update!^^

Hope you guys liked this chapter and do leave me lots of comments and do subscribe!:D I made Changmin and Hakyeon the angel and devil, hahahaha! XD Also, the music from this cghapter is done by DOKDOKBeats on YouTube! His/her mixes are really amazingly well done, please do check the channel out!!^^

Also, Taehyung oppa and Namjoon oppa is sick T^T Please, all the idols, do take care of yourself! T^T

AAAANNNNNDDDDD! IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!:D I am really really excited!!!

 

With love,

Janice. xx