Chapter 4

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

This is strange, how does Kim Taehyung know so many things? Is he really my boyfriend? No way, definitely not. But my brothers are all acting weird though… Did they forget how their family attacked Youngjae oppa? Did they forget all the trauma?

Time passed really quickly and soon it was around 6:00pm, Kim Taehyung drove me around the town and just continuously asked me if I was okay, weird enough, he looks genuinely concerned about me, he’s treating me as though I might break with a slight touch.

“Are you okay?” That’s it.

“Kim Taehyung! I’m telling you again, I’m fine. Stop worrying, I’m stronger than you think.” I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

“Yah, I’m just worried. I’m sorry okay?” He put his right hand out and held my hand, I then suddenly had a flashback.

“I can take on the whole world single handedly, as long as you’re holding the other one.”

Again? This voice… Kim Taehyung?

“I can take on the whole world single handedly, as long as you’re holding the other one.” I then turned to look at him.

Wrong choice, he got a huge shock and lost control of the car, he was almost knocking into the railings.

“YAH TURN LEFT!” I shrieked.

A loud honk followed and we were back to normal driving again.

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I screamed at him and patted my heart.

“Jae? What did you say just now?” He gulped his saliva and started to park the car.

“I can take on the whole world single handedly, as long as you’re holding the other one?” I repeated myself. Maybe he can tell me where did this sentence came from.

“I-I said it.”

“W-What? You? Why did you say it for?” I asked again, more confused than ever.

“I’ll tell you later, come on first.” He got down the car and opened my side of the door to help me out, I thanked him and followed him into this simple but cozy restaurant.

“Good evening sir, any reservations?” A lady smiled shyly and batted her eyelashes at him, obviously trying to flirt.

Suddenly, I felt this pang of jealousy and my mouth and body acted on it’s own.

“YES. Table for TWO.” I pulled Kim Taehyung behind me and smiled awkwardly at her while raising my brows.

“Oh. Oh, okay. Follow me.” She rolled her eyes slightly and led us in.

"Tch. Great serviuce from you. How dare you." I whispered under my breath.


 

V’s POV.

“Good evening sir, any reservations?” A lady smiled at me and batted her eyelashes at me really weirdly. I brushed it off and nodded and was about to speak when I felt Jae touch my hand then pulled me behind her. I stumbled a little becuase it was so sudden.

 “YES. Table for TWO.” She still held my hand and I widened my eyes in shock and stared at her.

“Oh. Oh, okay. Follow me.” Then we followed her in.

"Wae?" I lightly tapped her hands but there was no reply, she was just staring at the waitress and muttering some words that I cannot understand. Our hands were tightly wrapped around each other and I really felt at peace for a moment until she immediately dropped our hands and looked down in embarrasement when we reached the table, I chuckled and helped her pull out her chair and she sat down while muttering a slight thank you then I sat down at my place.

“What’s going on?” I whispered.

“She was blatantly flirting with you. I was errr- Jusst, er you know, trying to help you?” She put her hands on her forehead to support her head, trying to hide her blushing face.

“Well then, ” I said. “Thank you.” I smiled.

She looked at me with this face, her eyebrows slightly frowning, I thought I saw Jae flash past, but seconds later, her eyes hardened and cold Jae-na was back. She picked up the menu and blocked her face thoroughly.

“Pick whatever you want, my treat.” She said.

“What?! Seriously, Jae, that’s supposed to be my line.” I chuckled, she is adorable.

“Erm… Okay… You can say it.” She face palmed herself and shook her head, “I’m sorry, I- Don’t know what’s going on.”

“Come on relax, Jae. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just fell weird because I was actually jealous. Like that girl. Why? Why am I jealous? You are Kim Taehyung, I am Im Jae-na, we hate each other. Me getting jealous over you? No wa-”

I cut her off.

“Jae!” I chuckled again.

“What’s so funny?”

“You need to relax. You’re really nervous now aren’t you? When you get nervous, you just start talking non-stop.”

“How do you know?” She raised her brows at me.

“Well, like I said, believe it or not, I am your boy-” I was cut off.

“OKAY! Hey, can I place my orders please?” She smiled at a waiter.

tumblr_n2mxj6lx4M1shxfrro1_500.gif

 

I tried to hold back my laughter at her flustering and trying to hide her blushing face which really did not work.

When the food arrived, we ate quietly because it seems like she really enjoyed the food and I didn't want to disturb her.

"Stop staring."

"S-sorry." I quickly looked at another place in embarrasement, but, Jae, how can I not? You look beautiful in everything you do and you look absolutely adorable when you eat. It's all these little things you do that make me fall for you even deeper. 

After dinner, it was 6:50, we were just chatting a little, I tried to ease the atmosphere because she was really tense.

“Alright, since we’re done here, can I leave now?” She asked.

“Nope, one last place!” I grinned cheekily.

I led her down the streets a little and came to the beautiful vintage shop. I looked over at her and as expected, her eyes lit up brightly and she looked at me, as if asking if she can go in. I nodded and her and she immediately pulled the glass doors open and walked inside.


Your POV.

He led me to this absolutely amazing vintage shop and I was just spellbound by the décor of the shop. It was wonderful and with the perfect touches here and there, the shop was an art piece by itself. All around the shop was beautifully hand-painted sceneries and potteries with bright colours on them.

 “Yah Kim Taehyung, how did you find this place? It’s lovely!”

“Take this and open that door inside.”  Was all he said.

I took the key and unlocked a wooden door, everything was pitch black and I could not find the light switch.

“Kim Taehyung, it’s dark I can’t find th-”

Just as I was about to finish me sentence, the room lit up brightly and I just couldn’t believe my eyes. There were tons of different kinds of art, on paper, on canvas, paintings with water colours, paintings with acrylic, paintings with oil paints, it was heaven!

Right in the centre of the room was a picture of a sunset painted with acrylic paint. I walked over to it slowly, eyes never leaving the painted. I carefully glided my fingers over the art piece and I smiled. I have never seen such wonderfully painted art pieces and this, just blew me away.

“Come here and sit down.” I heard Kim Taehyung.

I finally tore my gaze off the painting and sat down beside him on a vintage couch.


Author’s Corner:

END OF CHAPTERRRR! Sorry I left you guys with this :p Double update because I will be busy in this two weeks!:(

Hahaha! Well, I hope you liked this crappy chapter, I know it’s not really good :(

What is Taehyung going to tell her though? Will she get mad?:o I hope she doesn’t, what do you think?

Hehe, stay tuned for more updates! I’ll see you when I see you :)

 

With love,

Janice. xx