Chapter 7

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

Defense duties finally ended and we all prepared to go home.

"We'll see you later at our place!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeap, can't wait to talk to you all about these period of time. See you!" Woohyun oppa said and we all waved.

"See you later." Kim Taehyung said and beamed. I nodded with a slight smile and walked off.

Once we got home, I took a quick bath and decided to rest for awhile since there's still time until dinner. I slumped onto the sofa and relaxed until I suddenly remembered that Kim Taehyung's ring is somewheere in the house. I should at least return it to him right? I stood up and started looking for the ring. I crawled on the floor and looked under the sofas and chairs but I can't seem to find it.

"Jae-na, what are you doing?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Finding Kim Taehyung's ring. I can't seem to find it." I scratched my head and pouted.

"What?! Hold on, I think Youngjae vacuumed this thing up this morning, it made this loud metal sound."

"Oh my goodness."

I hurriedly ran to the vacuum and started to disassemble it. Please tell me it's inside, please please please. My heart was beating so fast and I was really worried. I was reaching into the dust bag when suddenly.

"Yah! Wait! I was just kidding. I kept it for you." Myungsoo oppa chuckled.

"Jjinja?! Oppa you scared me!" I

"Yah, you're crying?" He rushed over and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Mwo?" I wiped my eyes and indeed, I felt warm  liquid around my eyes. I actually panicked and cried?! For Kim Taehyung? Sigh. Whatever..

"Na, keep it well and prepare for dinner time princess. This is a good sign." He kissed my forehead and gave me a hug.

"What's a good sign??" I asked.

"Nothing, just go change." I tilted my head, puzzled but shrugged it off and went to change.

I walked upstairs and place the silver band on my side table. I then picked a navy blue sweater with many little white bows on them and wore it, along with a black skater skirt with pockets and black leggings, I also threw on a lighter blue beanie and put on some light make up. I looked back to my side table and bit my lips. 

"Jae-na, we're leaving~" Sungyeol oppa knocked on my door.

"Araso!" I sighed and grabbed the ring before sliding it into my pockets.

*FLASHBACK*

After I gave him a hug, I flew home and right at my doorsteps, I noticed a small weight in my pocket. I reached in and found a plain silver ring that has “Jae” engraved on it. I smiled as tears blurred my vision. I’ll see you real soon Tae, gomawo. I hurriedly wiped my tears off, put on the ring and opened the door to see Hyun Woo and Jung Ha there.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Argh.." I held my head for a bit, "So... I have a ring too?" I shook my head and went downstairs.


V's POV.

"Woah, Kyungsoo hyung, you're so efficient! A turkey, mashed potatoes, roasted chicken, salad, soup, all in a day??" Sehun hyung exclaimed.

"Of courseeeee. Who am I?" Kyungsoo hyung ruffled Sehun hyung's hair and we all laughed.

*knock knock*

"OH THEY'RE HERE!" Chanyeol hyung bounced around excitedly.

"Open the door Taehyung." I nodded and got up to get the door.

"AYEEE! Merry Christmas guys!!" Yifan hyung cheered and they all greeted each other.

"Namjoon hyung! I have to ask you about these rap lyrics!" Howon hyung said.

"Yah, what about us?!" Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung joked and we all laughed.

"Wait, rap can wait! EAT FIRST!" Daehyun hyung shouted.

"Aigoo... You're still that hungry fellow huh? Let's eat then!" Yi Xing hyung kindly said.

*Knock knock*

"They're here too!" Jongdae hyung went to answer the door.

"Merry Christmas guys!"

"OH! Hyun Woo, Jung Ha and Hyun Jin! Merry Christmas!" Kibum hyung said.

"Come on in, let's eat!" Yi Xing hyung ushered them in.

"Jinnie! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Hehe, the big oppas said to not tell you." She grinned and took a seat.

We had a very nice and pleasant dinner altogether, just talking and ctaching up on our life now, I really liked the atmosphere but what saddened me was Jae-na's quietness, she used to be loud and cheerful, she would joke with Hoseok hyung and prank Chanyeol hyung, but now, she just sat there at the corner of the table and just ate quietly.

After dinner, I gestured for her to come to my room and she quietly followed.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly as I sat on my bed.

"Yeah, just that I'm like stuck in a room with wolves..." She shrugged and sat down too.

"-sigh-, you won't believe how much fun you used to have with them."

"Anyways... This is yours right?" She handed me a ring.

"Took you long enough to return it." I chuckled.

"I think... I have one too right?" She slowly said, full of uncertainties.

"Yeah. You had another flashback?" I said happily.

"Mm hmm... Where is it?"

I then reached into my sweater and pulled out a silver chain. On the chain, hung Jae's ring. I showed it to her, she then slowlytouched the ring and went over the engraved words. She frowned a little and then looked down. I reached over and opened my bedside drawer and pulled out an identical metal chain.

"Can I have the ring?"

She handed the ring to me and I put the ring through the chain.

"Turn around."

"Why?"

"Just do it, come on." I chuckled.

She reluctantly turned around and back-faced me. I lightly hung the necklace on her neck and clasp it together.

"W-Wae?" She was shocked and looked at me with her doe-eyes.

I bit back a laugh and said, "Merry Christmas Jae." Then I planted a light peck on her cheek.

tumblr_inline_nf90tkUWWx1r5z6ap.gif

Then I got the biggest shock of my life. Instead of her screaming and pushing me away.

I felt her hug me.


Your POV.

"I have no idea what I'm doing but, Merry Christmas too... Taehyung."


Author's Corner:

This is the 2nd update!

Merry Christmas again guys! I hope ya'll have a wonderful day ahead and thank you for reading!^^ You guys' comments would mean the world to me and will be such a wonderful gift! BTS also released the cover of Justin Bieber's Mistletoe - Christmas Day! It's so cute, I was like crying last night while listening to it T.T

Once again, I love you guys, thank you!♥ And have a Merry Merry Christmas!