Chapter 14

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

After the park, Tae bought me to this beautiful garden with flower blooming from literally every corner of the garden. It was breathtakingly beautiful and it didn't help with the other handsome wolves bringing me what seemed like an endless ocean of roses. I was lucky that Tae did prepare a bag to put the roses in or else, they would have been rose mush when I'm home.

Namjoon oppa - Fact #10 : Kim Taehyung's blood type is AB.

Luhan oppa - Fact #11 : Kim Taehyung is a Capricorn.

Yixing oppa - Fact #12 : Kim Taehyung is 58kg. In which I gasped and forced him to eat another kimbap, he hasn't been eating well...

Zi Tao oppa - Fact #13 : I would like to bring you to see my family one day. 

Kyungsoo oppa - Fact #14 : Kim Taehyung's role model is my father.

"Waeyo?" I asked in curiosity.

"Because my appa cares for his children a lot, from young, he always listens to what we have to say, wants us to plan our future well and often gets scolded by my umma." He laughed as he's eyes sparkled in happiness and it warmed my heart. So, that's how it's like to grow up with a family?

"Then- Omona, I'm so sorry." I quickly wiped off the tear that fell without me knowing and shook my head at him.

"Ainyo, gwenchana, I just miss my parents that's it." I tried to smile but I know it didn't reach my eyes.

Suddenly, Tae wrapped his arms around me as I stood in the middle of the lavender flower patch. I was intoxicated with his light cologne as he lightly kissed my forehead. I would have fought but I was a tired so I just let him. He pulled away but kept one arm around me as the other held my hand. He really knows how to make me feel better.

"Jae, I promise that I'm always going to be here with you, till we're old -wait we won't age- Erm, till the end of time!" I chuckled at his attempt to make me laugh.

He's one of a kind really, handsome, funny, alien-like, not like any guy I ever known. However, I'm still not too sure about us. I mean he's been nothing but a sweetheart but still there's this part of me that hates the thought of werewolves and it's driving me crazy. I want to accept him but something says no, something says to move back and not care about what he's saying. Wolves lie and wolves are different.

"Tae." I pulled out of his embrace and he looked at me, confused.

"You think you'd be able to get rid of this feeling gnawing at me? That werewolves are bad and werewolves are different and that they are-" I was cut off by him softly planting his lips onto mine and well I guess that drew back some memories, screw that, it set off an avalanche in my heart. His lips were soft as his hands s around my neck to deepen the kiss a little. He was careful and I really liked that side of him. I kissed him back and I can feel his lips curved upwards as we broke it off after a while.

"Did that get rid of the feeling?" He smirked and I was at a loss for words.

"Maybe..." I looked down but he caught my chin and brought it back up.

He looked into my eyes deeply and I could feel my knees weaken the longer I stare into his eyes. Seriosuly? One part of you says you hate wolves and the next moment you're kissing one. Really Im Jae-na?

"You're so beautiful Jae, your eyes could be the death of me, so stop looking down okay. I hope that I'm better looking than the mud." He said with pout.

"I didn't say that wasn't true." I stuck out my tongue and blew a raspberry as I ran towards his car, laughing.

"YAH IM JAE-NA! COME BACK HERE!" He shouted as he chased after me.


V's POV.

"Can you imagine that? She said the mud is better looking than my face!" I told my hyungs what happened and they all started laughing.

"Nice one Jae-na!"

They all cheered for her and really I was dumbstruck, not because they were insulting me, I knew they were kidding. But the way Jae-na interacted with the hyungs. She was laughing, high-fiving and clapping as they they made jokes and it really blew my mind.

"Aniyo oppa, I was kidding." She waved and they all were shocked except for the few she called oppa in the morning.

"What made you change your mind?" asked Yifan hyung as he gave a rose to Jae-na. Fact #16 : Kim taehyung likes to look for good songs that no one knows.

"I haven't. I'm just... testing it out I guess." Then she lightly punched me in the arm.

"Ow, wae?" I asked and she gave me a don't-act-like-you-don't-know look.

"This is number 16, the previous one was 14 right?" Then she grinned as I nodded.

"I just wanted it to be a whole number." I ruffled my hair and smiled sheepishly.

"Aren't you a smart girl, Taehyung-ah, learn from her instead of being a blank block." Seokjin hyung said and it set off another round of laughter.

"Jae-na," Yoongi hyung said as he, Joonmyeon hyung and Sehun hyung passed Jae-na their roses.

Fact #17 : Kim Taehyung likes to bite his nails but don't worry. I stopped then that time you scolded me for it.

**FLASHBACK**

"Aigoo, Tae if that goes on I will put nail biting liquid on your nails." She said sternly.

"What's that?" I asked.

She then rummaged through the drawer and took a bottle out. She uncapped it and put some on nails.

"Try it." She smirked.

"AH MWOYA! It's so bitter, I hate it! Oh my gosh." I then ran out to find water.

**FLASHBACK ENDED**

I shuddered at that thought while she shook her head but smiled a little. I guess she had another flashback just like I did.

Fact #18 : Kim Taehyung likes to sing and dance.

Fact #19 : Kim Taehyung has screamed, talked and asked for water in his dreams.

"Are you serious?" She asked as she struggled to not laugh.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Forget about that. Here, this is the last one." I personally handed her a rose while my heart thumped wildly.

Fact #20 : Kim Taehyung has never thought seriously about love until you came by. Thank you Im Jae-na, I swear to protect you through everything and anything and to be your superwolf forever.

"That is so cheesy Taehyung-ah!" The hyungs said as they all huddled around me and gave me playful punches and kicks.

"Yah hyung! As cheesy as it sounds, it's all true Jae." I looked at her and she just smiled and nodded at me.

"I know pabo-ya, I know."

That was when I know that I might have moved her, and succeded, even if it's just a little.

I did.


Author's Corner:

HELLOOOO!

I am back with another chapter! How did you guys like it? and omg I really apologise deeply from the bottom of my heart that I cannot write kiss scenes.

Oh well, I hope it wasn't too awkward though, I'm sorry >< Anyways, hello new family members and thank you for joining me in this journey. Everyone please give me lots of comments and do subscribe to this story to know just how Taetae and Jae-na will turn out in the end. Also, feel free to talk to me about yourself! Tell me your name, age, where are you from and your hobbies, I want to know ya'll! :D

tumblr_n64vfqPlH51sv6m25o1_500.gif

he's so perfect. T.T HAHAHAHAHA

 

Much love!

Janice. xx