Chapter 17

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

Your POV.

“Since the wound is pretty serious, it will take some time for Taehyung to wake up.” Sungyeol oppa told me and I sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time today, “I know… Oppa, I think I’ll be staying here for the night.” Sungyeol oppa widened his eyes in shock, “Mwo?! Staying here alone?” I nodded as if it was the most casual thing ever, “I’m quite comfortable around them already oppa, Tae is injured because he wanted to protect me, and it’s only right for me to do this.” Sungyeol oppa sighed and nodded, “Alright then, remember to take care of yourself too, rest well and don’t- YAH YAH!” I stood up and pushed him out of the room, “Araso oppa! You’re becoming very naggy just like Sunggyu oppa.” I and blew a raspberry.

“Yah you really, you this disrespectful girl!” I winked at him and gave him a big hug, “Oppa you know I still love you, come on go home, if not the oppas will be worried.” He hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the forehead, “Of course I love you too. I’ll see you soon okay, bye~” I waved at him as he walked out of the room back downstairs. I closed the door and turned around, slowly walking back to Tae’s bed.

I lightly caressed his face and frowned deeply. “Wae... Pabo-yah. Wake up...” I brushed the stray hairs aside, revealing his perfectly shaped face, God, he looked beautiful even when he’s unconscious. I cannot deny how scared and frantic I am now, I just refused to show my brothers and his brothers because I don't them to worry. That moment of pure horror and fear I had when he got shot in his chest, I feel like gagging just thinking about it. But what does this show?

He's willing to die for me.

He's willing to shield me from a damn bullet that could possibly end his life.

I will never forget this day, it's his fifth day, fifth attempt of making me belive him. I do keep track, I don't know why either but, urgh whatever I just do.

"Urgh..." My head whipped over to him immediately when I heard the sound, I scrambled over and I held his warm hands, "Tae? Taehyung-ah, Tae are you there? Are you awake?" I looked at his features to sense for any slight movement of response and acknowledgement but to no avail. I sat back on the chair and that was when I found a blue black quickly forming on my shin. "Ouch... Jae-na that was quite a delayed reaction huh?" I sighed and decided to just let it be since I'm too lazy to heal such a small wound. Did I just rush to him, hurt myself and not feel anything? Was this what Tae felt when he rushed forward to save me? (although mine is in a much much much much much cmuch smaller scale)

I sighed again and stood up to go get some food for myself, it was dark outside and I have yet to eat anything except for breakfast. I opened his room door and from opposite, someone opened the door as well, "Jae-na!" He smiled and I lightly smiled at him, "Chanyeol oppa." I greeted him and we both closed our doors. We walked down the stairs quietly but not awkwardly, it was a peaceful silence. "Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded, "Just a little, oppa, are you? I can go and buy some?" He shook his head and offered to cook, he can cook? I guess my expressions betrayed me. "Yah, do you not trust oppa?" I chuckled and shook my head, "Aniyo! Oppa I'll be looking forward to it~" He grinned widely and walked to the kitchen to start cooking.

In awhile he was done and he carried out two big plates of spaghetti and I have to admit they smell heavenly. "Woah! Oppa I am very impressed!" I exclaimed after taking my first bite and he smiled proudly, "I rarely cook for people Jae-na, you're lucky." I nodded and laughed before continuing to eat. We engaged in small, light talks and it really made me feel more poostive and energtic. Jus then, I heard the door open and in came the whole lot of all the other oppas and instantly with hands full of different bags, the house became much livelier. "MWO?! Park Chanyeol where's our food?" Baekhyun oppa exclaimed immediately. "I know you guys would get dinner before you're back because of pigs like you so stop trying to make me feel guilty." Chanyeol oppa just smirked at him. "Aish jinjja, you know us too well." He then walked off to the kitchen to put the groceries down.

In the midst of everything I asked Chanyeol oppa something, "Oppa, can I stay over for the night? I just want to make sure Tae's fine and I really feel bad and-" "You want to see him the first thing he wakes up." Chanyeol oppa finished up, "Errr..." I looked down, feeling embarrassed but after a second, he laughed and ruffled my hair, "Araso~ Stay as long as you want. I'll bring you the things you need. You can wear Taehyung's clothes, he has too many." I laughed and nodded and helped him with the dishes before going upstairs to Tae's room again. In awhile, someone knocked and in came the big oppas, Yifan oppa, Zitao oppa and Chanyeol oppa, like literally big. They helped me laid down the mattress with bedsheets and pillows and bolsters, "We know you need bolsters by your bed." Yifan oppa said and I got shocked and really touched.

"Taehyung's clothes are all there, just take whatever you need and here, your towel." Zitao oppa handed a towel with basic things like toothbrush and toothpaste. "Kamsahamnida oppa! Please have a goodnight." I greeted and they all smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving. When they left, I walked over to his closet and opened it up and I was taken aback. All over his closet were papers with titles, Day 1, Day 2 and so on, all full of writing and stuck on his closet.

"These are all... His plans?" I turned back and looked at him before smiling warmly at the thought of the amount of efforts he put in. He's really trying extremely hard for me, and I am really thankful. I can say that I am touched but it will take awhile for us to go back to before. I still want to know more and... I am looking forward to everyday with him, my oppas and his brothers.

tumblr_louu2bdzMM1qmf2y4o1_500.gif

 

I decided to not read them to be fair to him and just took a big white long sleeved shirt that I really like to see him wear. I took a quick bath and prepared for bed. I quietly walked over to his bed and applied a little bit of lip balm on his lips to prevent them from getting dried. His lips were so soft and weirdly familiar to the touch. I then hesitated for a minute before slowly bending down and giving him a peck on his forehead. "Tae, wake up soon please?" I sighed and then drifted off to dreamland, praying and praying that he'll wake up very soon.

 


 

Author's Corner:

Hey ya'll! I hope you liked this chapter and I really do like this big white long sleeved shirt, he looks so good in it T.T Alright alright, please remember to leave me lots of comments and do subscribe to join our little family! It does keep me very motivated to write ^^ I'll see you guys very soon!

10723934_1387639008192948_1293114924_a.j

tumblr_ln7cqdr28S1qe30ok.gif

ISN'T JJONG JUST ADORABLE ^

- Janice. xx