Chapter 12

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

V's POV.

I opened my eyes to the wonderful smell of food, and Kyungsoo hyung's nagging.

"Yah Kim Taehyung aren't you getting up? It's your fourth day isn't it?"

I opened my eyes and saw him donning a pink apron and a spatula in his hands. He really looked like a mother for a moment. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and stood up.

"Yeah... I just slept really late last night." I murmured.

"Really? For what?" He questioned.

"Because-, gwenchana I'll tell you guys later." I ruffled my hair and walked to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

Once I'm done, I dressed up and dried my hair before picking up a box and walked downstairs. I settled the box on the coffee table in the middle of the living room, surrounded by big sofas where all the hyungs were, lazing around and eating breakfast.

"What's that?" Yi Fan hyung pointed at the big box.

"I need you guys to help me for today's fourth attempt." I smiled at them and they all pretended to fall asleep.

"YAH HYUNGGGGG!" I whined and thy all sat up laughing.

"Araso araso~ Tell us what to do." Namjoon hyung started off.

---

"Ahhhh... Okay got it." Jungkook hyung said after nodding his head.

"Now I need to dress up just for that 5 minutes." Jongin hyung jokingly groaned while walking to his room.

"Kamsahamnida hyungs! I will text you guys respectively!" I shouted.

They all nodded and I rushed out of the house to fetch Jae-na. Well, I really hope today is going to work and that she'll remember me a little bit more. In a short while, I reached her house and I got out of the car. I knocked on their door and waited for someone to answer.

"Myungsoo hyung!" I greeted and he smiled back gently.

tumblr_mgmnbnWC351rjw7j2o1_500.gif

"Annyeong! Jae-na! Your boyfriend is hereeee~" He teased.

"Oppa! He's not my boyfriend!" Yes I am. I smiled and shook my head.

Suddenly, Myungsoo hyung patted my back and ruffled my hair.

"Work hard, araso?" I quickly nodded and said, "Nae hyung!"

"There she is." I looked up and got stunned, Jae still looks as amazing as ever. She was wearing an off-white floral dress and she slightly curled her hair. She was fussing over the dress because, well, for one she doesn't really like dresses and two, she doesn't really like to wear anything short-sleeved.

"AIGOO. Just go!" Kibum hyung rolled his eyes and lightly pushed her down the stairs.

"Urghhhh." She covered herself with her arms crossed and I laughed. I took off my grey cardigan and wrapped it around her.

6fbaf6db52d8b8b705f40ff1858ec318.jpg

Her eyes widened and just muttered a slight thank you.

"Jae-na, I told you he was a keeper." Dongwoo hyung winked, he appeared out of nowhere, playing with a ball of fire.

"Shush oppa, okay we have to go, kaja!" She tugged me and I smiled. I slightly bowed to the hyungs and walked to the car with Jae-na.

"Hey erm, do you need your cardigan back?" She softly asked me.

"Nope, keep it, you look better in it than me." I whined and jokingly pouted. She smiled and showed me her "paws". My cardigan was definitely too big for her but she looked absolutely adorable in it. I tidied her hair and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and she looked onto the ground, blushing.

"Come on." I opened the car's door for her and she hopped in. I walked over to the driver's side got in.

"Where are we going today?" She asked curiously.

"We're going to many places," I told her, "And we'll let you know more about me, see if you can remember anything."

She just nodded and stayed silent.

I quickly texted Hoseok hyung while waiting for the green light.

To: Hobie hyung

Hyung are you there already?

---

From: Hobie hyung

Yesh! We're ready for anything, roger.

I rolled my eyes at him being so dramatic.


Your POV.

I saw Tae texting someone and smiling, was he texting another girl? I decided to keep quiet and just wait and see. I looked at the signs on the road, we are going to the beach? Omo, I didn't bring any swimsuits! I was panicking when the car stopped.

"Come on, let's take a walk." He gestured for me to get out of the car. I furrowed my brows in confusion but did as I was told.

He naturally held my hands and I can't help but feel a sense of security. It felt as though we did it very often and it was like two puzzles fitting together perfectly, weird... I shook the feeling off as I looked around, the ocean was in eye view but I didn't know that there was a park built in front of it. We walked down the pavement hand in hand as the breeze blew lightly on my face. We both didn't talk much but the silence was very comfortable.

"Jae-na! Taehyung!" I turned behind and saw Hoseok walk towards us.

On instinct, I was on defense mode and started to analyse him.

"Relax Jae, he's not here to harm you." Tae sensed the tension and lightly squeezed my hand.

I relaxed but was still cautious. Hoseok then walked towards me with what seemed like a... rose?

"Annyeong Jae-na! I am Jung Hoseok. We used to always play together! Okay I don't have to say so much, here, take this." Then he handed me a rose. There was a piece of paper attached to the rose. Fact #01 : Taehyung's date of birth is on the 30th of December, 1995. I looked at Tae in confusion but he just smiled.

"Alright I have to go now, have fun you two! And Jae-na, call me Hosek oppa." He grinned and ran off.

"What's this about?" I looked up at tae and asked. He just shrugged and pointed forward.

"ANNYEONG JAE-NA!" I winced at the loud voice and frowned at another wolf running towards me.

"Calm down, Jae. Nothing will go wrong with me here alright?" He pulled me closer and I calmed down a little after hearing his words.

"Annyeong, I am Chanyeol! The one that always wants to watch Dongwoo hyung play with fire! Keke, take this." He handed me yet another rose. Fact #02 : Taehyung's favourite number is 10.

"Why would I need to know that?" I teased Tae. Chanyeol nodded and smacked Tae in the head before running off while laughing.

"Ouch, hyung! And to answer you," He rolled his and said sassily, "Well if you want to buy me gifts you can buy 10 of them." He winked and I smacked him on the head again before walking forward while laughing.

"Yahhhhh~" He rubbed his head, before I could answer him, I heard another voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Minseok." Wait, Minseok?

 

**FLASHBACK**

Your POV.


Omo… He was the one that saved oppa.

“You… You saved my brother.” I looked at him wide-eyed.

“What? Are you serious?” His raised his eyebrows, mouth forming into an ‘O’ shape.

“Yes… Thank you…” I looked at him.

I’ve wronged him. Aish…

“Talk about saving, I actually saved a werewolf last full moon too. Hahaha!” I said.

V’s POV


Did she say last full moon? Minseok hyung!

“At where?” This time I asked.

“In the forest beside Road Benevriane. ” She stated.

“Are you serious? What colour is that wolf?” I asked again.

“White I think, can’t remember.” She furrowed her eyebrows.

“This is such coincidence!” I exclaimed and jumped up.

“What?” She raised a brow in confusion.

“You saved Minseok hyung! My brother-like best friend!” I smiled widely.

“Jeongmal?! Such a tiny world.” She stated.

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

Your POV.

"Jae-na?" I clutched onto Taehyung as a slight pain attacked my head.

"Omo. I remembered something. You were the wolf I saved?" I asked Minseok.

"Yeah! I haven't got a chance to thank you until now, thank you so much Jae-na!" He smiled at me.

"And Taehyung, you were the one who saved Youngjae oppa?" He just nodded and I smiled widely.

Well, that's one more misunderstanding cleared up... Guess the wolves aren't that bad of a bunch.

"Ummm... Anyway, this is for you." He handed me another rose, Fact #03 : Taehyung wants to have a super power to enable him to talk to cars. I bit my lips as I contained my laughter.

"Mwo? You can heal! I wanna talk to cars!" He said it like it's the most normal thing in the world. "Oh my gosh Tae..." I laughed out loud and ruffled his hair a little.

"Ermm.. Gomawoyo... Minseok... oppa." I said slowly.

"Aigoo... I missed you little one. Thank you for accepting me. Have fun! Bye~" He wave and walked off.

"You were lucky that was Minseok hyung, imagine it to me Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung, and Hoseok hyung." I looked at him and we both shuddered dramatically and laughed before moving forward.

"I heard my name guyssss!" I chocked on my saliva as I heard another voice. Baekhyun oppa?

"It's the sassy man Baek here guys!" He was donning a red bandana and white round sunglasses. I chuckled at his confident look and I couldn't contain myself anymore.

BdCF6U8CQAIgeWG.jpg

"Okay okay, come on, take this, this man is busy." He joked and handed me another rose. Fact #04 : Taehyung thinks you're extremely charming and beautiful. My eyes widened as I blushed.

"Hey, that's his ideal type! Taehyung is a lucky guy to have met you." He said and I sneaked a glance at Taehyung and he was blushing pretty madly.

"Hahaha! Kamsahamnida Baekhyun oppa." I said and all of a sudden, he pulled his sunglasses off and stared at me.

"WHAT?! Omo omo omo! Hi my name is Baekhyun oppa now." He grinned at me and I nodded. He happily skipped off and it really warmed my heart how they get so happy just because I call them oppa.

Maybe Jae-na, just maybe, they're not as bad?


Author's corner:

TO BE CONTINUED! Hope you guys liked this chapter! ANDDDD. Battle of the Century : Best Academy of the Year has reached 134 subscribers!!?! Make me believe you also has reached over 40 subscribers!?! Wow, thank you so much amazing family members out there. T.T 

Okay okay, please leave me lots of comments and do subscribe and join the family! Continue to tell me things about yourself, I want to know you guys! Tell me your name, age, hobbies and others! Just feel free and have fun! Thank you so much once again! I lovve you guys!♥

Also, today is the day Singapore lost one of our most respected and extraordinary leaders. Rest in peace Mr Lee Kuan Yew, you will never be forgotten by the people and your visions and legacy will be carried on. Thank you for all that you've done to bring Singapore to where it is right now. Thank you, sir.

 

-Janice. xx