Chapter 13

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

After meeting Baekhyun oppa, Tae took my hand and led me back to the car where he blind folded me and asked me to wait. I was slowly getting impatient.

"We're here!" He chirped and took my blindfold off with frowned eyebrows.

"Tada!" But my angry face immediately brightened up into a look of surprise.

I got out of the car and a cool breeze welcomed me. The beautiful rows of luscious trees in the park amde everything look so peaceful and quiet. The birds chirping, the cool breeze and the sun that kissed our faces, this was perfect. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath when I felt arms around me. Usually, I would have already elbowed the person but this time, I melted into the person's warm embrace because they just seem so familiar, so warm and so safe.

"Are you ready to go?" Tae asked and I just nodded as he held my hand again.

We decided to settle down on this beautiful wooden bench as we just relxed for awhile. I looked to my right and found Tae texting again, I blew on my bangs and pouted a little. 

"Aigooo... Why are you pouting?" He asked and held my chin to face him.

"Ani-" I turned away and, "Oh my gosh!" I cupped my mouth and stared at the man beside me.

"Annyeong, I am Jeon Jungkook." He smiled warmly and my heart almost skipped a beat. He looked amazing with a suit on, his hair perfectly styled and he's wearing earrings that really complimented the whole look.

1442199_1418799103375_full.jpg

"Yah Im Jae-na. You're drooling." Tae teased and I snapped out of my daydream. I stared at him as he put one of his hands under his chin and gazed at me with a I-caught-you face. I think I still like this face more. Yah Im Jae-na! What are you thinking?!

tumblr_neufbifI6J1u1dcd6o1_500.jpg

"*coughs* You two can go on staring at each other later okay? This rose is going to wither and the kimbab is going to get cold." Jungkook oppa joked and smiled.

I coughed and looked away from Tae and accepted the rose from him while Tae took the kimbab. Fact #05 : Kim Taehyung is 178cm tall, just enough to hug you. I bit the inner walls of my mouth to prevent me from smiling like an idiot.

"Erm... Kamsahamnida oppa." Jungkook oppa clearly looked surprised as he looked at Taehyung but smiled at me, nodded at me and left.

"Jae-ah, don't go staring at other guys like that, I don't like it." Taehyung pouted and looked at the floor. I laughed and made him look at me.

"I didn't say that I liked his face better than yours." I shrugged and took a bite from the kimbab that he was holding. He gave me a dramatic pose of shock and pretended to faint as I laughed at his antics. He's really cute. Really really cute.

We continued eating and had small talks until I felt someone tap my back. I turned around and came face to face with another guys wearing suit. Why are all of them wearing suits?! But, I'm not complaining...

BWTsTNmCYAAgJZs.jpg:large

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jongin imnida." I greeted him and he passed me a rose and a box. Fact #06 : Kim Taehyung is an ulzzang and will always be one!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ  I let out a laugh but quickly covered my mouth as Jongin oppa started to laugh with me.

"He's on thick-skinned guy." He pointed at Tae and I nodded.

"Yah! Why are you guys being like this?!" He whined, "Hyung it's true, you know that!"

"Araso araso. It's real though, our Taehyung has always been this good looking since young." Jongin oppa nodded and ruffled Tae's hair.

"Alright, enjoy your day, I have to go now, bye~" He waved and walked off cooly.

"I can see that." I held his chin and made him turn from left to right as I pretended to look serious. All of a sudden, he caught my hand and kissed it lightly, I looked down and blushed, unable to control my heart that was beating like a crazy cheetah.

"Y-yah, mwoya..." I quickly withdrawn my hand and opened up the box, "Woah! It's japchae!"

Tae widened his eyes in delight as he starting to eat it happily.

"Omo, it's Seokjin hyung's cooking. Jae, try some!" He fed me a little and sure enough, it tasted really good! It was savoury and well-cooked, one of the best I've ever eaten.

"Yah jinjja, I've been standing here for 5 minutes and you guys are just immersed into Seokjin hyung's cooking?!" I turned around and was met with a guy's with small cute eyes.

tumblr_inline_n1avkopUjj1qfnozm.jpg

"Sorry Jiminnie." Tae apologised.

"Guk jung hajima ra~" He said in his busan satoori and it sounded really nice, "Anyways, My name is Jimin and here take this." He handed me a rose and handed Taehyung a casing of some sort.

I shook my head and read, Fact #07 : Kim Taehyung can play the saxophone.

Just as I finished reading, a smooth tune was played, I turned to look at Tae as he was totally into the tune he was playing, which happens to be River Flows In You, one of my all time favourite tunes. He closed his eyes and I could feel him enjoy playing this instrument a lot.

I clapped loudly with Jimin oppa as soon as he finished playing, he stood up and bowed 90 degrees dramatically before putting the saxophone back into the case and passing it to Jimin oppa who took it and then left.

"You play really well!" I smiled and he scratched the back of his neck, an action he always does when he's shy.

"Thank you! I wanted to become a saxophone player when I was young actually." He laughed and I nodded.

"You can totally just go ahead, really! You play with a lot of emotions."

"I KNOW RIGHT!" I winced at the sudden loud noise.


V's POV.

"Aigooo Jongdae hyung!" I shouted when I saw Jae-na wince.

332b7be0dd32fc7fdf753c6526dfbe28.jpg

"Mianhae~ Hehe. But really, we all told you the same thing Taehyung-ah. Oh right! Jae-na, take these." Jongdae hyung handed Jae-na the rose and a box.

That was Fact #08 : One word to descirbe me is, Monkey. I got spit on by a chimpanzee in the zoo when I was young, so the hyungs all called me the chimpanzee's rival, the monkey. Jae immediately burst out laughing and clutched her stomach.

"Mwo? I was expecting wolf or something. But really you got spit on by a chimpanzee Tae?" She laughed and really, even though the joke was on me, just seeing her laugh makes my heart and stomach do weird things! It's like not "butterflies in my stomach" it's literally the whole hoard of butterflies attacking my body.

"Yah yah fine fine, stop laughing." I joked and she apologised while still trying to contain herself.

I love how she isn't like any girl whose afraid to laugh loudly, Jae does whatever she wants and she doesn't care about what others think about her and I thinking that's wondeful, because no one should be afraid of being themselves and she really is a role model to everyone.

"Oh! It's cake!" She exclaimed and quickly thanked Jongdae hyung.

"Gomawoyo oppa!" Jongdae hyung smiled and waved at us before walking away.

"Tae, open your mouth," I looked at her weirdly but did as I was told. She then fed me a big piece of soft and moist cake. Vanilla. Her favourite. 

"Still think chocolate cake tastes better." I teased.

"Aniyo! Vanilla is the best!" She said loudly and continued eating. Cute.

"And I totally agree!" Seokjin hyung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

90f53134c16060f9

"Hehe, annyeong, I am Kim Seokjin. The one who cooked the japchae." He said and winked.

"Hyung, don't wink at my girlfriend!" I covered Jae's eyes and I could feel her laugh.

"Aigoo, is our Taehyung getting jealous?" He teased me.

"Aniyo," I answer confidently, "Jealous is when I want something that's not mine. I'm just being territorial, protecting what's mine."

"Yah, I'm not yours..." Jae said shyly and looked down.

"Oh well whatever man, here's some chocolates and the rose."

Fact #09 : In 10 years, I want to take our children Taekwon (Male, 2 years) and Taeguk (Female, 7 months) to the zoo.

"Mwo... You even got the names of your kids already?" She asked me and I shook my head while Seokjin hyung says bye to us and left.

"I said ours, not mine only." I replied then kissed her on the nose.

"Yah jinjja!" Jae then smacked me in the head. Ouch.

 


Author's corner :

Well that's another chapter guyssss! Hope you all liked it and do remember to leave me lots of comments and be sure to subscribe to the story and join our little family! ♥ Oh and, Happy April Fool's Day! ^^

P/S : Taehyung should really perform with the saxophone one day!! ><

 

- Janice. xx