Chapter 18

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

 

Your POV.

"Maybe my prayers did work or am I dreaming?" I asked myself. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes as my blurred vision started to focus on a face that was hovering above mine. Tae's brothers made an effort to cover all the windows with something so that the sunlight wouldn't get in. It was pretty patchy, well they used black plastic bags because why will they ever need thick black curtains at home anyways. "Hmmm... I would say it's that your brave and strong boyfriend woke up because of a kiss on his forehead." The silhouette spoke and I literally jumped up and hit him on the forehead. "Ah... Jae, what are you doing?" He winced and I laid back down, rubbing my forehead as well. 

"T-Tae? Is that you?" I asked, afriad that it will all turn out to be a dream and Tae is really still in a coma. The silhouette leaned off his bed, face hovering over mine again, but this time, he fully rolled off his bed and landed right beside me. He pulled me into a warm and tight embrace and I swear I literally melted into him. I felt tears welling my eyes as I turned around to look at him. "Jae, it's me, talk to me." It's him, he's awake. "Oh my God." I cried as I hugged him in the biggest hug I could ever give, all the worry and sighs were thrown away as he hugged me back in the same big bear hug. I didn't know how much I missed him until now. The way he calls my name, the way he hugs me just the right way and the way I react to him.

He pulled away and captured my lips into his and I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. It was pure and full of longingness. I cupped his face as I brought him even closer, his skin was soft and ever so light and smooth, although it was a little dry. I tasted a light cherry taste, lipbalm, I made the right choice. His lips were soft and silky as we moved our lips against each other, the need and want for so long we all brought into this gentle kiss. He held me with the right strength and played with my hair and damn do I like it. I heard our heartbeats almost beating at the same time as we syncronised our breathing, we pulled away after awhile and we both tried to catch our breath. "Hey, why are you crying?" He wiped my tears away and I buried into his warm embrace again.

aa76875bd3269b182da1aab07770df28.jpg

"I- I don't know why b-but I just r-really really really missed y-you." I croaked and my voice cracked but whatever, "You don't know h-how worried I was. P-Pabo-yah jinjja! W-Why did you run in front of me? The bullet was so close, Tae you c-could have died!" I wasn't able to hold it in anymore as I burst out crying in the stupidest way possible, "I was so s-scared! The bullet was that close to your heart, I wouldn't b-be able to forgive myself if you sacrificed youself j-just for me." I bawled and trembled in his embrace, he just quietly took it all in as he pulled me into a deeper embrace. "Do you know why I did that?" He whispered after I calmed down, "It's because I love you."


V's POV.

90f5313acd6a67fa

"It's because I love you. I know how cliche this might sound but yes I really do. I was willing to forgo everything, even my life just for you to be alive and well. You don't know how much I hate to see you cry, to see you unhappy or when you're hurt. I only want the best for you Jae, it doesn't matter what I have to do, really, I just want to see you happy and I want to see your smile. Because this smile of yours," I cupped her face and used my thumbs to push the corner of her lips up into a funny smile, she chuckled and let out a real smile, "Mm... This one, it makes me feel like the happiest man alive." I finished and gave her a kiss on the forehead. tumblr_mef911XhWi1roz3a3o1_500.gif

"I've returned you the kiss, now I don't owe you anything!" I grinned and tried to make the atmosphere lighter and then I realised she was wearing my clothes. "Yah, Jae, you're wearing my clothes!" I said and she smirked, "I think I wear this better than you ever will." She turned over and back-faced me. I knew she was lying, she used to compliment me everytime I wear this before she lost her memory.

Tae this really looks good on you.

Wear this more often pleaseee!

Yay! I love it when you wear this!

I chuckled and started tickling her sides and she burst out laughing and I forced her to face me, "I think I look better though." I continued and she held my hands, "Araso!!! Please stop, Tae! Taeeee!" I stopped and tidied up her hair, "I was kidding, you do look better though. Now Mr Kim Taehyung will authorise you to wear his clothes whever you want." She sat up and opened her eyes widely, "Jinjja?! Your clothes are like so comfy, you'll regret saying that." I sat up too and pinched her nose, "I won't." She then smiled and looked down for a second before kissing me on the nose and running to the bathroom.

"I'M BATHING FIRST!" I chuckled and decided to , "YAH LET'S BATHE TOGETHER!" Almost immediately she stuck her head out of the shower door and gave me a death glare, "Yah jinjja! Don't try." She warned and I stood up and ran towards the bathroom and she screamed and shut the door and we both burst out laughing and I went to make the bed and stretched myself a little. I looked at my windows covered with black plastic bags and chuckled while shaking my head, "Hyungs are really something." They must have been worried, everyone must have been worried sick. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, I took off my shirt and noticed nothing on my chest, no scars whatsoever. I put on my shirt again and prayed that I am fully healed to that I can bring her out on dates again, play around and fight along with everyone. 

I thought about the kiss just now and Jae's sudden outburst, so does this mean that there were definietly some changes now? I just hope that everything will go smoothly. I opened my wardrobe and looked at all the plans stuck there, she must have seen them, I smiled a little and picked up a matching black and white sweater I had, Coincidentally, I bought them and wanted to give the white one to Jae on Day 6, which is today, since 6 is her favourite number as well.

It's definitely a good start to today. I ruffled my hair and smiled widely before walking over to the bathroom door and giving it a slight knock.


Author's Corner:

It's a fast updateeee! I was itching to write this for you all~~~ Keke. I hope you liked it and please do leave me comments and don't forget to subscribe to join us on this journey! ^^

3243403302_1_7_5678m97x.gif

- Janice. xx