Chapter 22

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV

*After INFINITE and half of the wolves ran off*

I really hope that Sunggyu oppa will understand the plan. I can still hear his heartbeat but we it's getting even fainter! We have to hurry up. Tae told us and I gulped in fear, I already have a plan but it's risky and I don't know if it will work. The arachnes won't come out if we use the same plan, they already know the trick. Hyunwoo said as he read the arachnes' mind. The other one said that in a few minutes... They are going to eat Jonghyun oppa. Jae we have to hurry up! Jungha sent me worried look as I bit my lips. Araso, guys this plan might have a risk- I said but was cut off my Jinki oppa. I will do ANYTHING to save Jonghyun, Jae just tell us, hurry up! Jinki oppa looked at me with tears welled in his eyes and my heart literally broke, Yes we will do anything to save him.

SHINee oppas, run inside the cave and form a voice barrier around you all and Jonghyun oppa to block them out. We will go in and save Jjong oppa. The moment I finished my sentence, they dashed in without hesitation, Minho oppa right in front of them as they dodged the legs of the giant arachne to reach a tightly wrapped human shape.


Kibum's (Key) POV.

I cursed under my breath the moment I saw Jonghyun hyung in that thing. "KIBUM!" I heard Jinki hyung shout to get my attention again, he nodded once at us and we all understood what he meant. We stood in a vertical line with Jinki hyung right infront, followed by me, Minho, then Taemin. This is the formation we practised throughout the days for maximum defense. "GO!" Jinki hyung shrieked and a powerful voice barrier surrounded all of us, I screamed and another voice barrier came out and surround us again, Minho focused all his power and made another voice barrier. Taemin then let out a blood-curdling high pitched scream that stunned the two arachnes, they immeditely struggled to hide as the sound ringed and echoed throughout the whole cave, sending chills down my spine.

Just then, I recognised Hoseok's brown wolf as he led some of the wolves in to distract the arachnes and a sudden flash of light attacked my eyes and the arachnes all let out a desperate cry, arachnes hate the light. Although they don't feel pain or anything, they just prefer cool places and Himchan hyung is using light to irritate them, causing  the creatures to lose focus, making it easier for them to attack and I let out another cry to strengthen the voice barrier. This formation makes 3 strong layers of voice barriers and we experimented a lot to get to this stage.


Your POV.

Taemin oppa! Now! I watched as Taemin oppa struggled to climb up the high walls to reach Jonghyun oppa, in an attempt to free him from the disgusting web. He whipped out a double-ended dagger with spikes at the top and tried to slash through the web, careful not to touch it. It's our turn to attack, Yongguk oppa, 10 O' Clock! I said as I pointed to the giant boulder at the corner, nostalgic much? He picked it up with ease as Jongup oppa carried him with all the strength and agility he has. Jongup oppa brought Yongguk oppa up the ceiling of the cave and they stopped at a protruding part of the cave as they sat down and waited for the right moment. The cave was really big, it's unbelievable how huge it is, we can't even see all of it at one glance although this forest is really small.

The wolves saw that and immedietly ran to that direction, leading one of the arachnes there, and with one shove, Yongguk oppa dropped the boulder on the arachne's neck, snapping it's neck and killing it in one shot. The arachne burst into black ash and we're left with one more. Taemin oppa is still trying to free Jonghyun oppa, an arachne's web is very stiff and tough to break into but at least he made a slit for Jonghyun oppa to breathe.

The last arachne was furious as all his partners have been killed and he dashed towards the voice barrier made by the SHINee oppas. I gasped and pulled out my dagger, soaked in poison. I started running towards the giant beast as fast as I could but I was still really slow and I hated myself for not training more. Suddenly, I felt another prescence beside me as he easily threw me on his back and dashed forward five times faster than I did. Tae. He growled as we neared the arachne and with one jump into the air, I leaped off his back and plunge the dagger into the biggest eyes of the arachne. It's their best advantage but their weakest spots as well. The blood of the arachne splattered on me but at the same time, it exploded into black ash as we finished off the last one. Tae easily caught me on his back again as we landed on the muddy ground of the cave in a loud thud.


V's POV.

I calmly shifted back into human form and flipped my sweaty bangs to the side. "Hyung! Hyung gwenchana?" Jae and I both whipped our heads towards Taemin hyung's voice. Jonghyun was still stuck in the web but half his body is already out, I ran towards them wth Jae and out of the blue, we heard a deep rumble in the cave and another piece of web shot out from the deep corners that we didn't notice before. It swiftly slammed Taemin hyung to the side, Yixing hyung leaped off the cave walls and caught him before he hit the floor but the arachne grabbed Jonghyun hyung again. "ANDWAE!" I heard Jae cry out. The hidden arachne crawled out of the darkness with Jonghyun hyung on one of it's legs.

"Stay back! Do not agitate it," I whispered, they all heard me and cautiously took a step back. Someone has to slash that leg off. I  heard Jae said. I'll do it, I answered without a moment of hesitation. I could see Jae's skeptical look but she nodded her head anyway. Himchan oppa, shut the lights of, Tae get the leg as fast as possible, Junhong oppa change size and along with the knife and kill it. She simply stated, that's the only way it'll work now.

Immeditely, the smallest bit of sunlight in the cave by the sun went off and we were all thrown into darkness, I transformed and located Jonghyun hyung in the dark and went for that leg. I took off with a strong push of my hind legs, and Junhong hyung got to work immediately has he size-changed and tried to slash the giant arachne. This arachne had faster reactions and dodged the attack. I reached out with my claws and clawed off the leg with Jonghyun hyung and got him out. However, just as I thought we were safe, the arachne turned around and stabbed Jonghyun hyung in the abdomen, "HYUNG!" I shouted and Jonghyun hyung's cry of pain rang in my ears. The arachne then burst into black ashes as Junhong hyung finally caught him. That last bit of sunlight was back again. "EVERYONE! Out of the cave, I'll destroy it!" Junhong hyung exclaimed and we all dashed out of the cave, just in time to see Junhong hyung grow even bigger and burst out through the top of the cave. The ceiling caved in the home of the arachnes was destroyed in seconds. 

I squinted at the amount of sunlight and shuddered when I saw Jonghyun hyung with a leg stabbed in him, I dashed out of the cave first and placed him on the floor. "OPPA!" Jae lunged forward and kneeled beside Jonghyun hyung's pale body. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" She cried out. "JONGHYUN!" I heard Sunggyu hyung shouted as his team ran back, just in time to see everything.


 Your POV.

 

"Sungyeol oppa what do I do?!" I looked back and saw him running towards us at full speed. He knelt down beside me and closed his eyes to focus on Jonghyun oppa's body. My heart was beating wildly and I could hear it in my ears. "Pull it out right now with that leaf!" I hesitated a little, scared that I will hurt his organs, "JAE-NA NOW!" I reached forward and grabbed the leg, burning my hands with the poison but I could care less about myself now. "Jae, we have to work together, one of us has to do poison extraction and the other one heals." I learnt poison extraction before but because Sungyeol oppa decided to focus more on healing, he didn't learn the others. "Araso, I'll do poison extraction." I stated, "But it takes up a whole lot of energy Jae-"

He reminded me but I cut him off, "That's the whole point of me being a healer oppa! Even if it takes my life I will do it to save my brother." I answered with so much determination, he blinked and nodded,I felt my hand burn even more and blisters have started to grow but I shook my head to focus on Jonghyun oppa. "Jae, I will help you, what do you need?" I heard Tae say. "Bamboo, find me a bamboo right now." He ran off without words. I crouched down to touch Jonghyun oppa's face with my other hand, "Oppa, I need you to stay with me. OPPA! Wake up please! Oppa! Open your eyes please." I shook him a few times and he coughed as his eyes snapped open and his face contorted in pain.

"I'm back! Will this do?" Taehyung handed me a thin bamboo and I quickly nodded. I placed a palm on the bamboo and an orange glow appeared. All the wolves and vampires huddled closely and some watched around, ready to attack if anything was to disturb the healing progress. "ARGH!" Jonghyun oppa cried out as I put the bamboo into the wound, "Mianhae oppa, please, anyone! Keep him awake!"

The SHINee oppas kneeled on the floor and started singing the first song they ever made together, this song means a lot to them and Jonghyun oppa looked at them, struggling and trying his best to focus on their voices and sounds. "Please let this work," I muttered under my breath, I chanted the extraction spell over and over again and focused the orange glow to the bamboo again. I felt energy bursting out of my veins at a really fast pace as they gathered into Jonghyun oppa's abdomen, "ARGH! URGH-AH!" I tried to tune out Jonghyun oppa's screams as I clenched my fist, my magic too wrapped around the poison and started coming out of the wound through the bamboo. "ARGHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Jonghyun oppa shrieked and flailed his limbs around, "YAH KIM JONGHYUN FOCUS HERE!" Jinki oppa screamed in desperation and held his face, Kibum oppa held his legs, Taemin oppa and Minho oppa each took his hands and they continued singing and Jonghyun oppa calmed down a little but panted non-stop.

I raised my hands slowly as I started to lose focus but I felt a familiar touch on my shoulder and he ran his fingers through my hair, that somehow gave me a new burst of energy as I re-focused myself and took another deep breath while raising my hands even higher. The poison travelled out through the bamboo in dark purple balls wrapped in orange as they disappeared into the air. Sungyeol oppa then started to heal the deep wound as I put even more energy to extract all the poison out.

The next thing I know, I extracted the last bit of it and collasped into someone's embrace, unconscious.


Author's Corner:

And that's a wrap to this chapter! Tell me your thoughts and feelings about this in the comments section! I realised that you guys lik battle scenes? Although I'm still lacking, I will work hard on them to make them as exciting as possible!

Please take a moment to subscribe and join our little family! Leave me comments about the story and you can ask me questions too ^^

boy-bts-kpop-v-Favim.com-2400005.gif

tumblr_nh6zleKC7a1rfpzqpo1_250.gif

tumblr_ngu4vclHeG1tys2ico1_500.gif

Oppas are constantly killing us  o-<--<

 

I'll see you when I see you loves!

With love,

Janice. xx

 

P/S: Heard that Baekyeon has broken up? Is this true? Tell me what you think of this :/