Chapter 26

Make me believe you. (HIATUS)

Your POV.

I woke up in the comfort of my bed. I looked around the dark room and stretched my body out and I felt so rfreshed for 7am in the morning. I ruffled my hair and walked into the bathroom for a quick wash up and bath, "Good morning to myself," I yawned and stretched once more. After the bath, I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to search for clothes because who will remember to bring a fresh set of clothes into the bathroom when you bathe right? Right? Okay I might be the only one but oh well. I found a matching Adidas sweater and shorts that Kibum oppa got me for my birthday and wore it.

2c3zi6-l-610x610-adidas-adidas+sweater-s

I grabbed my laptop from my desk and settled back on my bed. I switched it on and continued playing Day 2 of Jae-na's coma (that's how I named it).

"I finished my japchae! I honestly still don't know why I love it so much but I really do. Ah, I was reading your favourite book today Jae-na! Alice in the Wonderland." I chuckled, "It's really quite good, I see why you like it so much now." Bet he doesn't know what is my favourite character in the book, I thought to myself, "The cheshire cat that you loved so much is pretty humorous in his nonsensical words, just like you, no wonder he's your favourite." What the HOW DOES HE KNOW?! "Right, I brought my laptop here because you kept pestering me to watch the movie but I never had time."

**FLASHBACK**

"Tae you have to watch the movie! It's amazing!" I clapped my hands together and turned him around to face me. "I got it Jae but I have a class test soon, I'll watch it after okay?" He said and I pouted. "Will you forget?" He pinched my cheeks and planted a quick kiss on my lips, "Never. I never forget."

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

I shook my head to rid the tiny gnawing pain and continued the video. What happened afterwards was pretty adorable, he watched the whole Disney one and then the Tim Burton's version of Alice twice before falling asleep on my bed. He really never forgets... I smiled lightly to myself before nodding to myself then played Day 3's video.

Day 3:

"ARGH!" He rolled off my bed and landed on the floor with a thud, his laptop crashed and dented. "Omona. My mum's gonna kill me." I burst out laughing at that part and quickly cupped my mouth so that I will not wake my brothers up. He sounded so ridiculously scared and kinda reminded me of Woohyun oppa when he got scared by Sungyeol oppa in the kitchen and dropped the whole bowl of flour on the floor- Kibum's gonna kill me! was the first thing he said. I chuckled at that fond memory and smiled at how he fussed over the dent.

"Jae, can you heal laptops?" He asked me seriously. I rolled my eyes and laughed again, "There's this thing called the service centre you know." I shook my head and chuckled, but yeah I should help him. He gently placed the laptop down and called Jung Ha to come over to give me a new fresh set of clothing. He then wiped my face, neck and limbs slowly. Then placed a bit of lip balm on my lips, that copycat. Then planted a quick kiss on my forehead before sitting down beside me but to jump up again. "Crap I haven't bathed yet." He then quickly went into my bathroom for a quick bath.

In 15 minutes, I saw his head peek out from the door and he walked out with a towel wrapping up to his chest like how a girl usually would I burst out laughing again. I guess I'm not the only one who forgets to bring clothes in. He quickly grabbed his stuff and dashed back inside again before emerging with an oversized black pullover. He was just walking around and drying his hair, I reached forward for my warm water and then I froze. "Seoreoun mameul moti gyeo jammotdeuldeon eodun bameul ddo gyeon digo..." He was singing?

He had such rich and deep vocals how did I notice such things? Just then, my phone rang. Speak of the devil!

"Yeobo-" Before I could even finish my sentence I got cut off. "Aye don't call me that I'll get shy." I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Tch, you didn't even let me finish my sentence. YeoboSEYO Kim Taehyung-ssi?" I chuckled lightly and he laughed on the other end too. "Are you awake and ready to go out?" My eyebrows knitted in confusion. "I am awake but not ready to go out." I replied and I can almost imagine him smiling, weird. "Araso, get ready, I'm coming by in 10 minutes, bye!" My eyes widened in shock but the call ended before I could even say anything.

I sighed and hopped out of bed to get ready. "Stupid wolf." I muttered beneath my breath and picked out my clothes.


Author's Corner:

I will be doing a fast update soon so stay tuned! Once again, apologies for the hiatus, I was so extremely busy with school but now holidays are hereeeee. Hope you guys liked this chpater and do leave me comments!

With love,

Janice. xx