Let's Break Up

The Revenge

Recall:

*Oppa...what's wrong? Why're you behaving like this?*

Chapter 39:

[Jaejoong's POV]

I was sitting at one corner of the room, staring into thin air. I seem to be doing this more and more often ever since that and well, the members noticed. They had tried all sorts of methods to force an answer out of me but I kept my mouth shut tight. I wasn't doing this to make them worry even more. It's just that once they found out, I'm pretty sure they will get angry with Sunny and...I don't want that to happen. After everything, I'm still a fool for her. After everything, I still want to protect her. I tried so hard to make myself angry with her for lying to me but I just can't. I'm pathetic. I'm a fool who still loves the girl whom toyed with his feelings.

'Jaejoong hyung.' the maknae's voice broke my reverie.

'What?' I asked, lifeless.

'Just what is wrong with both you and Sunny?' he asked rather angrily. Usually, if the members ask me a question along this line, I would normally ignore them till they went away in frustration. But this time, a word in Changmin's sentence caught my attention. Sunny.

'What do you mean?'

'Sunny is just like you! All lifeless and heck, dead!' he said pissed.

I don't understand him. Why would Sunny be like this? Shouldn't she be happy? Afterall, she got her revenge...

'Are you ever going to give me an answer?' Changmin demanded as he threw his hands up in the air, frustrated.

I ignored him and went back to my thoughts.

*This must be some sort of trick. She's only acting like this so that I would get fooled once more. And when I do get fooled again, she would be even more happy...*

'Wow. Thanks alot, hyung!' Changmin sneered and left when I didn't give him a reply. As usual...

*Maybe it's time I put an end to all this. Sunny doesn't love me and yet I'm still holding onto her. I should just let her go...she'll be truly happy then...*

[At Sunny's side]

[Sunny's POV]

'Sunny-ah, when will you stop being like this?' Taeyeon asked, worry evident in her eyes. Taeyeon and Jessica unnie were currently in my room. They have been coming here ever since...well, ever since everything fell apart. Jaejoong and I were practically strangers now. Everytime he sees me, he'll just turn back and walk the opposite direction. During lessons, he never looked at me or paid me any attention. I tried calling him but it seems like he blocked my number, I could never get through. I was really frustrated and upset with all his actions. I just don't and can't understand why he would do this... what did I ever do to him? 

'Dongsaeng-ah, what's wrong. Tell unnie.' I ignored her again. Blocking people out seems to be part and parcel of my life now...

*I wish I could unnie, but the problem is I, myself don't even know!*

'I don't know...' I muttered as tears dropped from my already puffy eyes.

'Aigoo. Don't cry... everything's going to be alright...' Taeyeon comforted me as she pat my back soothingly.

'Sunny-ah, everything's going to be alright...'

*I hope so...*

-//-

'Sunny-ah, are you feeling better now? We have singing lessons now...but if you don't feel good, you don't have to go...' unnie said tentatively. Singing lessons were now, the only time when I could see Jaejoong and because it is the only time when I get to see him, I will always attend it. No matter what. I hardly get to see him nowadays and I miss him so, so much.

'I'm going.' I said and left. Just like that.

(At singing lessons)

'Alright class, please use the skills I taught you last lesson and try it out. Choose a partner and sing to them.' he instructed, his face stern. Jaejoong was no longer that fun-loving, humorous and relaxed sunbae. He was now the strict, boring and fierce sunbae.

I paired with Taeyeon again but this time, she went first. She started singing and boy was she good.

'You sound great.' I said, not smiling one bit.

'Thanks. Your turn.' Taeyeon said happily.

I started singing but it was plain horrible. I was simply in no mood to give it my all. Taeyeon winced at my voice but she still smiled, nonetheless.

'That's really nice.' Taeyeon lied.

'Yeah thanks.' I said, not bothering at all. If she had said it to me few weeks back, I would have flared up for I hated liars. But now, it didn't make a difference anymore...

'LEE SOON KYU! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO INCORPORATE THE SKILLS LEARNT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? MEET ME AFTER CLASS!' Jaejoong shouted from his corner of the room. He had obviously heard my singing.

'Uh oh...' Taeyeon muttered.

'Whatever.' I replied, nonchalent. But inside, I was jumping with joy. I would get a chance to talk to Jaejoong! Finally, after god knows how long...

[After lessons]

'Yes, sunbae?' I asked once everyone left. Sica unnie and Taeyeon were a little hesistant to leave but they couldn't disrespect a sunbae right?

'Touch up on your singing.' he said as he looked elsewhere. Great...now he can't even look at me in the eye.

'Is that all?' I asked, hurt.

'No.' was all he said. I took that as a cue and asked him a question.

'Oppa, what's wrong? What's wrong with...us?' I asked as tears threatened to spill over. God, I cried so easily these days...

'Nothing.'

'What do you mean nothing? There's--' I was interrupted by him again.

'Let's break up.' he said coldly and emotionless.

'W-w-what?' I asked, not believing what I had just heard.

'I.said.let's.break.up.' he said, enunciating his words clearly and distinctly.

'B-but why?' I asked. The waterworks could not be held back any longer as tears started dropping like rain.

'I don't love you anymore...' And just like that, he left.

Just like that, he walked away and left me behind, all cold and lonely and feeling as if my heart has been ripped out. The happiness I felt when he said that he wanted to talk to me was gone, in it's replacement was sorrow. Plain sorrow.

*What did I do wrong?*

'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?' I screamed aloud as I slumped against the wall. Years back, he rejected me so brutally and left me alone, crying. History just love to repeat itself, doesn't it? Here I am, heartbroken because of the same guy, again...

'W-why?' I muttered softly as I landed on the cold hard cement floor. I wanted someone to confide in. I wanted to tell someone everything. All the secrets I've been holding in, my feelings... everything. I just can't take it anymore...

*Joon oppa...* I didn't know why but his name was the first to cross my mind. With hot tears all over my face, I dug my pockets for my phone and called him.

'Yeobeoseyo?' he answered on the first ring.

'Oppa....he-he broke u-up w-with m-me...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Really crappy, mian. I feel so pissed right now. Extremely extremely pissed D: *sigh*

So, uh here are the characters for the sequel for those who want to know :)

JAEJOONG, SUNNY, ________, MINHO, SUNGMIN, JESSICA, JOON, SULLI ANDDDD ___________.

Hehe, I shall not reveal two of the more important ones for the sake of suspense :D

Keke, I'm evil~

Usual drills, please! :D

Update! (15/12/10)

Hey readers :) Chongmal mianhae for not updating in two days. I was really busy and so I didn't have time. But, I promise I will update tomorrow! So do look out for that. Thanks! ^^

And here's the the next chapter's picture so you'll get a rough idea :>

Thanks loads! <3