Reunion

Last Descendants

Chapter 32: Reunion

"Master Yunho." Sari bit her lip hardly and it started to bleed. Hoya looked away and felt crushed by the image before him.

The dying man weakly smiled, "H-hi guys." He croaked, "Long time, no see."


Hoya and Sari were at shocked to whom they have seen, to what they thought was dead. But as they witnessed before their eyes, their master whom they treat as their precious relative is lying down half dead. Sari can't stop her tears from falling down and, on the other hand, Hoya felt grievous about it.

The Infinite gang didn't know what to do but to stand there and witness as the events unfold.

"Why are you trying to kill me, Yunho oppa? Why?" She croaked as she asked him. Sari has to know why.

Yunho looked at her and weakly smiled but all of a sudden it turned into a frown, "I'm deeply sorry for what I did, my dongsaeng, but I was possessed."

"Possessed? Who was it that possessed you?" Hoya followed up a question and he knelt down beside Sari and before Yunho, who was still lying on the ground wounded.

"The one who burned and destroyed the village. I was the one who killed him but his evil spirit possessed me."

"Thus wanting to kill you by using my body. He has much hatred to the heir of the samurai clan."

Yunho bit his lip and cried, "I'm sorry for giving you so much pain, Hoya and Sari."

Sari shook her head, "It was not your fault." Sari held his hand using both of hers clasping his with warmth.

Hoya agreed and helped Yunho sit up.

"Let's get you treated hyung. I'm sorry for doing this to you."

Yunho shook his head this time and smiled at him.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I want to thank you for it. If you didn't, I was still possessed but you freed me from my misery."

Then they suddenly thought of a certain person. Hoya and Sari looked at each other the same time, thinking the same thing.

"Yunho oppa, do you still remember someone close to you?"

Yunho thought . But after thinking for a while, he scratched his head.

Sari sighed.

"I don't know but I would like to know, it's been a long time that I have a control of myself."

Sari and Hoya just grinned and replied, "Oh you'll see." They chorused and snickered.

The Infinite gang saw their relieved facial expressions and they relaxed. They thought that it ended well.

Afterwards, all of them went away from the abandoned building and get Yunho treated.

Oh and to where they are going, he is in it for a surprise.

 

All of them arrived at a certain residence, Hoya is carrying his master and Sari is on the other side supporting him also.

Sari rung the doorbell and Yunho got confused as to why they are in a residential area and not in a hospital.

The other side suddenly called out, "Who is this?"

Yunho's eyes widened, he recognized the voice. His heart started to beat in a rapid state.

"It's us..." Hoya replied and Yunho gulped hard.

"Boa noona."

Yunho got hit hard, his eyes suddenly got teary. It pains for him not to convey his feelings to her before the incident happened. He regretted it but now he is still alive, he would be able to say it.

Yunho smiled and shook his head in disbelief, "You guys, really. You need a lot of explaining to do."

The two snickered. The door opened revealing what Yunho has been waiting for.

Boa stood their shocked when she glanced at the wounded man before her. Her eyes widened in surprise and got teary as she clamped with her both hands.

The tears on her eyes can't take it and they fell down continuously on her face.

The Infinite gang can't help it and cried too at the background. Some are wailing and Sunggyu shushed them.

"Y-yunho. You're alive. I can't believe it. I-" Boa went nearer to him and caressed his face.

Yunho's face slightly pinked and the two can't help but giggle.

"I am. Thanks to these two." Yunho glanced at both of them.

"Yes, now let's all go inside and get Yunho treated. And of course for those who are injured." Boa ushered all of them to go inside. They have so many things to talk about. It's reunion time for all of them.

 

After Boa treated all of them, Sari and her went to the kitchen to prepare food for the boys. But Boa doesn't want Sari to move around a lot, she received so much damage from the battle.

"Sari, please just sit there with them. I can manage. You're gonna push yourself and your wound is going to bleed." Boa scolded in a gentle manner but Sari disobeyed her.

"But unnie, I really wanted to help. Besides, there are eight guys here to feed."

Boa raised a brow and looked at Sari, "You mean nine? You eat a lot too." Boa laughed.

"Unnie! How could you?" Sari pouted with her face covered with some bandages.

"But it's the truth, right? Admit it, Sari." She grinned and Sari sighed, "Arasseo unnie. Arattdago."

Boa smiled, "Okay you can help but don't push yourself too hard."

"Okay!" Sari pumped up and helped Boa.

 

On the other side, the Infinite gang and Yunho are sitting on a rounded sofa. They thought that it would be awkward but after a few minutes their conversations are full of laughter and funny stories. The Infinite gang instantly like Yunho but Hoya isn't having fun one bit. Because almost the stories Yunho is telling are about him, Hoya's embarassing moments when he is little.

"Oh and there is one time when Hoya-" Before Yunho says anything, Hoya shut his mouth. Even though he is his mentor, he can't tolerate it. Too much embarassment for one day, that's enough. He can't take it anymore.

"Yunho hyung, please stop it." Hoya sighed and removed his hand from Yunho's mouth.

"Fine. I just miss you so much." Yunho grinned.

The chatter continues and Yunho asked Hoya a question, "So Hoya, did you find out who you are?"

"You mean that I was adopted and the clan took me in? Pretty much."

"Since you knew that, are you and Sari..."

Before Yunho finished his sentence, Hoya blushed and looked away.

Yunho saw his expression and laughed, "Well, I can see it that it is going well. You're the man!"

"Sheesh, give me a break hyung." Hoya scratched his head in embarassment.

Then Hoya have his turn in questioning his master.

"Oh hyung, my turn. Did you and Boa..."

Yunho knew where this is going and looked away.

"No, I still didn't. Maybe later, I'll confess."

"I'll be looking forward to that." Hoya grinned, he can't wait to tell Sari about it.

 

"Dinner time guys!" Sari shouted and all the guys scrambled and went to the dinner table in a stampede.

Despite being injured, they raced whoever gets to the table first before the food is gone.

"Sheesh, these guys really." Boa massaged her temple but she smiled. It was so quiet but after she met Sari and Hoya, everything changed and it became livelier. She couldn't be happier, especially when she saw Yunho is still alive.

All of them savored the moment.

 

After the whole fiesta going on, the Infinite gang went first. They bid goodbyes to the four people who would be staying.

"Bye guys! Boa seonsaengnim, kamsahamnida."

When the door closed leaving them, they all sat on the sofa in the living room.

Then Yunho started questioning Sari and Hoya, "So how did you two know Boa?"

Boa smiled as she sipped on her tea.

"Actually, Boa is the one who knew us and introduced herself." Hoya answered.

"She's awesome." Sari side commented and Boa gave her a thumbs up.

Yunho smiled about the interaction of the two.

"Because you always talk about them, Yunho." Boa said and slightly nudged his side.

"Is that so?" Yunho thought and scratched his chin.

"Yeah, you couldn't stop talking about them."

Sari and Hoya watched their interactions and it made them giggle.

Then Hoya butted in, "Yunho hyung, I thought you have something to say to Boa noona."

Hoya grinned and Sari got confused. Hoya saw it and whispered to her ear that made he slightly blushed, "I'll tell you later."

Sari nodded and go with the flow. "Yeah, go Yunho hyung."

Boa tilted her head in confusion and looked at Yunho, "What is it, Yunho?"

Yunho pinked, "First, let's go to the balcony." He stood up and offered his hand to Boa.

Boa took it and stood up and went to the said place.

When they're out of sight, Hoya told Sari.

"Yunho's going to confess to Boa." He whispered and Sari widened her eyes in surprise, "No way!!"

Hoya clamped shut and hushed, "You're too loud, Sari."

"S-sorry, I was just surprised. Oh well, finally." Sari softly laughed. "Everything ended well, doesn't it?"

"Yep." Sari and Hoya looked at each other and grinned.

Out of the blue, Hoya held Sari's face in a swift and kissed her lips with gentleness. 

"I want to say it, I'm glad you're alive. I wouldn't be able to live without you." Hoya sincerely confessed.

"H-hoya." Sari suddenly teared up, "Thanks for always being there with me in good and bad times."

"You're always in my heart." Sari added and then she initiated the kiss.

After the kiss, both of them looked each other in the eyes and confessed.

"I love you." Both of them said at the same time.

But that moment broke when someone made a noise, "Oops, my bad." Boa said forming an 'o'.

"Please continue, nothing's going on here." Yunho ushered them but how could they.

Then Hoya and Sari broke contact and looked away with blushes on their faces.

"Aish, hyung."

"Aish, unnie." 

"How could you?!"

"Oh, they're very synchronized. How nice." Yunho and Boa awed.

"By the way hyung, how did it go?"

This time it is Yunho's turn to blush, he gave them a double thumbs up.

Sari squealed which is out of the character, "Boa unnie, I'm so happy for you." She went to hug Boa.

"So what would you two do now?" Hoya asked them.

Yunho and Boa held each other, "We're going to live together and soon we're getting married."

Hoya and Sari dropped their jaws. Well, that went fast.


Author's note: This gonna be the last. Epilogue for the next. Thanks for reading it this far. Kamsahamnida yeoreobun. *bows