Worry for Nothing

Last Descendants

Chapter XVII: Worry for Nothing

Now that the exam week ended, all of the students packed the things in their bags in a split second and ran out of the classroom like their life depended on it. It is really a riot when the students swarmed out from the school premises and went their own ways boisterously in groups.

As the groups of students are now planning to go out and unwind after the tedious exam week that drained their mind and body.

Well, the cousins are still on the building packing their bags not minding the time that's been ticking. Taking it slowly and surely, they just want it to take it slow.

Sari picked her headphones out from her bag and played her favorite j-rock playlist from her walkman. She took the bag and strapped it around to her back.

"Hoya, I need to go to the comfort room. You go on first and wait for me at the entrance." Sari went first to do her business and Hoya just nodded.

Hoya finished packing his things in the bag and went out of the room. He goes out of the building to where he shall wait for Sari.

 

On the other hand, the Infinite gang are now out of the building and saw Hoya waiting at the entrance of the school.

"Hey Hoya, where's Sari?" The leader asked as he saw Sari nowhere.

"She has something to do and tell me to wait here." Hoya replied then Myungsoo approached him.

"I hope she hasn't forgotten we had a date." Myungsoo reminded and as to let Hoya know.

"Oh, right." Hoya trailed as he looked from the distance.

"Oh yeah! I heard from almost everyone." Sungyeol shouted and shook Myungsoo.

"Seriously man, how did you do it?" Sungyeol asked and Sungjong seems bewildered by it too.

"Noona, isn't that kind of woman just to go on a date. Especially you, hyung."

"Ya! What do you mean by that?" Myungsoo glared at Sungjong.

Sungjong hid behind Sunggyu. Dongwoo just shook his head, "Poor Sari to go on a date with you."

"Hyung! Seriously, not you too." Myungsoo sighed.

Woohyun just stood on the side quietly.

"Hey, why are you so quiet?" Sunggyu nudged his side and Woohyung snapped out to reality.

"H-huh? Nothing. Just exhausted from the test." Woohyun lied partly.

"Yeah, right. Like I would believe that." Sunggyu said and Woohyun just stuck his tongue out.

"Why would you still ask?"

"I just want to."

 

Sunggyu now ushered the group to go out to eat something, now leaving Hoya and Myungsoo behind.

"Well, we're off." Sunggyu said his goodbye and the rest did too as they continue bicker all the way.

Hoya declined the request to go on with them, he still want to see Sari out safely but he thought that she is taking way too long in the comfort room.

Myungsoo took the words from Hoya's mind, "She is taking way too long. Are you sure she is just going to comfort room?"

"That's what she said. Let's go, something must have happened to her." Hoya said and he took off, Myungsoo followed as to look for her.

"Let's split up." Hoya suggested and Myungsoo agreed.

 

(During the time when the Infinite and Hoya are out of the building.)

After Sari went out of the classroom while Hoya was still fixing his things, she swiftly took off to go to the comfort room to go pee as she cannot hold it any longer. The comfort room is a little far, one stair down from their classroom.

She went in the empty comfort room and relieved herself. When she was done, she heard someone coming in with a sound of many footsteps, maybe a group of girls entering.

When suddenly she heard someone shouted, a pain in the ears.

"Kim Sari! Go out this instant." The shrilly voice called out and Sari just complied.

Man, what a bother. She thought and sighed.

Sari went out from the stall and faced a group of girls, the queenka and two of them holding an aluminum baseball bat. Must be her lackeys, Sari thought.

"Well well, there she is. The surrounded by Infinite." She cackled.

"Call me anything you want, but can you just get out of my way. My cousin is waiting for me." She coolly said as she tucked her hands in her blazer pockets.

"I don't care! Just get away from Infinite. Or else." She took the aluminum baseball bat from one of her lackey and pointed at her.

"This is what you will get." She finished.

Sari just snorted, "That? Seriously? You're going to go low because of them. Why don't you just approach them like a normal person?"

"We can't. Because they're our idols. Our oppas. We must be fair."

"You guys need a serious therapy. They're not gods, they're freaking humans like us." Sari explained but now feeling drained from the foolishness. 

Damn humans these days. Sari thought cursedly as she pinched at the bridge of her nose.

"They're still different!" She shrilled.

Sari just sighed, "I had enough of this foolishness. Peace!" She started walking out of the stuffy comfort room when suddenly one of the queen bee's lackey blocked the door.

"What now?" She drawled, getting exhausted from them.

"It's time to do it the hard way." The queen bee ordered her lackey to attack her.

The lackey number one charged forward towards Sari but she swiftly avoided it by bending as the lackey swung at Sari.

The queenka widened her eyes and the other dropped her jaw. Sari quickly kicked her feet high, to the one who attacked her, from where she is holding the aluminum baseball bat. The baseball bat flew away and made a loud clink clank noise at the tiled floor.

The lackey who charged her dropped at the floor in fear. Sari saw that she is taking too long and saw on her wristwatch that the clock struck 6:00pm.

Her one eye started to lit up blue fire and now wore a menacing face. She faced them and chuckled evilly.

The queenka shivered in fear and the other moved away from Sari.

"W-who are you?!" The queenka screamed at her.

Sari just sighed, "An ordinary girl who is ready... to kill you. Now that you saw me in this form."

The girls screamed in fear and Sari laughed evilly. Then she summoned her katana that appeared from her right hand.

She unsheathes her sword and pointed at them.

"Well, who is gonna be first?" She pointed her katana to the queenka. "You."

The queenka suddenly bowed on her knees and pleaded, "Please don't kill me. I won't telly anyone I promise!"

"Please I beg you. Or I will lose my popularity and they will miss me."

"Really? You won't tell?" Sari raised her brow and the queenka's lackeys nodded and did the same thing on what the queenka did.

" I promise." The queenka said nearly fainting as Sari's katana draws nearer.

Sari withdrew her katana and sheathed it back. She crossed her arms and laughed, "Sorry, I just had to scare you guys. But if you really will tell any single soul."

Sari pointed them and actied on slashing a throat. The three gulped down hard.

Sari took her bag and and took out the special eye patch from her bag. She wore it around her one eye, lit with blue flame. The katana disappeared and approached the three girls, still shivering in fear.

Sari crouched down in front of them, "Sorry but I have to do this."

Sari simultaneously knocked the three unconscious and they fell down on the floor.

Suddenly Sari heard someone running from outside and started banging the door.

"Sari, Sari! Are you ok?" Sari heard Hoya's voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She approached the door and opened it.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought something happened." Hoya panted then he saw someone behind Sari.

"Wait, I said that too early. Something really did happen." Hoya sighed. Typical of Sari. He shook his head.

Then Myungsoo came in the scene, "Sari! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, no worries. Just help me out putting them in the infirmary." Sari pointed the three unconscious girls and the two sweatdropped.

"Sari, what did you do?" Myungsoo asked and Sari replied calmly, "Protecting myself."

She shrugged and the two facepalmed.

 

After helping out in putting them in the infirmary, Sari thanked Boa who is still there to tend them.

Sari told the whole story on what happened and Boa ruffled her hair.

"Seriously Sari, but I understand. Don't worry about it. I'll tell them, it was just a dream."

"More like a nightmare." Myungsoo butted in and Sari heard it. She glared at him. Hoya just shook his head.

Then Sari faced Boa, "Unnie, is it ok to leave them here?"

"Don't worry. I'll call their parents and they pick them up here. I'll just make up some story." Boa chuckled and Sari did too.

"Thanks unnie, you're the best." Sari hugged her and Boa hugged back.

"Just for you sweetie." Boa hugged her tighter in reassurance.

"Well, do you guys have something to do?" Boa asked and Myungsoo replied first.

"Well, I have a date with Sari, Ma'am." Myungsoo said and Sari slightly pinked.

"Oh my! My girl's growing up." Boa squealed.

Hoya felt jealousy rising up in him.

"Well, couz could join too. Since he asked me out too. Why don't we just do it all today?" Sari suggested.

Myungsoo averted his gaze to Hoya and smelled something fishy about him.

"I agree." Hoya agreed, he knew that when he joins the date he can watch over Sari. And also, Myungsoo can't have Sari all to himself and Hoya will interrupt.

"Oh my, love triangle!!" Boa squealed again like a high schooler.

"N-no, it's not." Sari shook his head forcefully. "Unniiieee."

"Ok, ok. I'll stop." Boa said and stopped spazzing.

Myungsoo is still looking at Hoya suspiciously.

Then Hoya looked back at him, "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." Myungsoo lied and thought, Could it be?


Author's note: Hey, I'm back guys! Miss me? Haha, I updated now since someone nice commented. Thank you. Hope all of you enjoyed reading. Please comment and subscribe. Don't be a silent reader.