Jealousy

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"B-Joo, wake up." I heard someone call me. Opening my eyes, I see Xero and Jenissi looking down a me worriedly.

"Hey, guys." I smile. They look at each other questioningly before looking at me. "What?"

"I told you to take care of yourself, not get more depressed..." Xero pointed out, looking at the tub of frozen yogurt before looking at the T.V. to see that a sad movie was playing.

"Clearly we can't leave him alone." Jenissi concluded, making Xero nod in agreement. Xero took the frozen yogurt from me and ate a spoonful as Jenissi switched the T.V. off. 

"Xero, give it back!" I whine. Instead, he feeds a spoonful to Jenissi. "Are you two a thing now? I don't think I've ever seen you two this close..."

"Maybe we are, maybe we aren't." Jenissi answered teasingly.

"Okay... By the way, hyung. How's the leg?"

"A lot better, thanks."

"Anyway, you have to go out!" Xero demanded. I groaned.

"Why?"

"Because being cooped up in the house won't make you any happier."

"Just leave me alone for one day, Xero..."

"B-Joo, Xero cares for you." Jenissi reminded me. "You're lucky to have so much of his attention. It's almost as much attention as Hansol gave you." I cringed at the mention of Hansol's name in such a venomous way.

"Calm down, Jenissi hyung..." Xero advised him, noticing my reaction after that was said. "Go get dressed, B-Joo. You don't have a choice here."

"Fine!" I sigh grudgingly, getting up and heading to my room to change into a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a black hoodie with its zipper undone to show off the t-shirt. Then I went to the bathroom to comb my hair. I messed it up a little after combing itthough, just to give it the messy kind of style even if it technically wasn't. After checking myself one last time in the mirror, I headed downstairs to an unusual sight.

Jenissi and Xero were on the couch, in a lip-lock. I was surprised when I saw this. I had suspected it, yes. But just to see it like this, it was shocking. They pulled away from each other and Xero pooked at me with the corner of his eye, blushing a bit at the fact that their dirty little secret was out. He stood up and walked over to me. "Sorry you had to see that." He apologized. "But, now you know why Jenissi hyung was so upset."

"Is so upset." Jenissi corrected him. And it clicked into my head. Jenissi and Xero are boyfriends. But, Xero was spending so much time with me that he must not spend so much time with Jenissi. So, he's jealous of me.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry I've been taking Xero away from you..." I apologized, looking down at the ground sadly. I heard a sigh and then steps approaching me.

"It's okay. I don't really mind that he cares about you so much. I just feel neglected." He explains, making Xero hug him and kiss his cheek affectionately.

"I'll tell him to leave me and go to you more then."

"No, he doesn't trust you to be by yourself." Jenissi replied, hugging Xero back. "And quite frankly, I don't either after seeing what happened today when he left you alone."

"Oh, come on! It's only one time!"

"Last week." Xero reminded me. I had also done the same thing last week. "So, instead of just me coming over, Jenissi hyung is gonna come with me so I can spend time with both of you."

"Oh great... A couple making out is just what I need when I'm depressed." I say sarcastically. 

"Just go..." Xero pulled away from Jenissi and dragged me out the door.

"How did you two get in anyway?"

"Called your parents and they told me that a key was in the flower pot, just in case you ever forgot your keys." Xero answered.

"I see." I nod as he finally gets me out the door. Jenissi follows us and closes the door behind him.


A/N: I told you they would get together~ Look forward to the next chapter, their friend or enemy... Or both, could come in!