The Plan

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"He's telling the truth about our enemy... It is a girl." I point out. "Whether we can trust him or not though..."

"That's a whole different thing..." P-Goon finished for me.

"Hey..." Xero started. "Didn't he say not to take the job?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I'm not going to, seeing as he saved my life."

"Take it." Xero argued.

"Xero?" I question what he's telling me.

"Listen." He tells me. "If this guy is telling the truth about the job, then we can prove whether to trust him or not if anything happens to you."

"Xero, if anything happens to me, they win." I argue back.

"Don't worry about that." Xero smiles. "Clearly, this person is watching you no matter where you go. So, if he really is on our side, he's going to help you if something happens to you."

"Xero's right." Jenissi nods. "Wreckless, but right."

"Fine..." I sigh. "I guess I'm taking that job on Monday..."

Anonymous POV

I can't believe them sometimes... I think to myself angrily after hearing their plan. But then I let out a sigh, knowing it's not their fault for not trusting me. They had been through a lot with Krystal after all. Going back to my house for the day, I lay on my bed and think about how to keep on doing this. Maybe it's time for a little help.... But who? I thought and then suddenly, it clicked into my mind. I needed girls to go against girls. I call up one of the girls that I know is close with at least one of the groups.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey." I answer back. "Can you and your friends meet me?"

"Where?"

"I'll text you the address and the time." I assure. "Just make sure you're not followed." With that, I hang up. I text her to meet me in two hours at my house.

2 Hours Later

The doorbell rang and I knew it was them. I opened the door and let them in. "Thanks for coming." I thank them, letting them sit in the living room.

"What is this about? You never call us."

"I need your help." I explain. "The boys are in trouble and I can't protect them all if I don't get help."

"What makes you think we'll help you?"

"You're their friends." I answer, smiling. "Even if they've left you, you still care about them."

"You win..." The leader of the girls grumbled with annoyance.

"I know." I nod. "Can you follow B-Joo on Monday? After school?"

"Sure, I have last period with him anyway." The second youngest in the group chimed in. I smile at her.

"Great, thanks. I'll be working on an even bigger project for our beloved friends."

Monday, After School, B-Joo's POV

I went back to the shop with the resume, earning me the job from the manager. Step one of the plan is done. I thought happily, looking around the shop as there were no people around. It was just a store for costumes and whatnot, so I ignored it, going to the cash register and waiting for someone to come in.


A/N: B-Joo starts his first job~ AND, since we're a month away from Christmas, I have a present for the readers inside the story! You guys will like it! But... Please give me a present and comment more! The more comments from now to Christmas day, the bigger your guys' surprise will be, okay?