News on Hansol

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

I knocked on Xero's front door and he opened it for me, pulling me inside quickly and pushing me to the living room. "Aish, stop pushing, Xero."

"Shush you!" He retorts, pushing me down on to a couch, next to Kidoh. I looked at him and saw that his expression was one of sadness. Same with Jin who was cuddled up beside him. I was going to question why, but then I looked around to the rest of the guys that were there. They all looked miserable and sad. Even Xero now that I looked at him closely.

"Guys... What's wrong?" I ask them. They didn't asnwer me. The only answer I got was Xero motioning towards the T.V. before hitting the "play" button on the remote.

"I got this from an anonymous sender. I watched it and then got it to stream on the T.V. for the guys who I called to watch it. You're the last one left to watch it." He explained sadly, taking a seat next to Jenissi and burying his head into the older's shoulder. I turned my attention to the T.V. and watched the news report from what seemed to be another country.

"Here in downtown New York..." I heard the reporter say. New York? I thought. America... So, Hansol really is in America... "A young male Korean was killed here. According to his student ID, his name was Hansol Kim." I stopped listening by then even if the report wasn't done. I felt my heart clench as sadness came over my whole body. Though I couldn't hear it, my eyes didn't fail me. They saw the body of the boy. It wasn't until I saw the face though that it was confirmed. It was Hansol indeed. I could recognize his face anywhere.

The report shopped and was replaced with static. The guys looked at me with apologetic looks as P-Goon got up and handed me the box of tissues. I didn't even realize that I was crying until now. Before, I just couldn't see or contact him. But now. Now, there was no chance of me seeing that face again. He was gone. I felt Kidoh hugging me with his other arm. It's true... I thought, crying my heart out on his shoulder. The death of a friend makes even the not-so-close friends come together.

Anonymous POV

Good, they know that Hansol is dead! I smile to myself, watching as B-Joo cried what seemed like his heart out on Kidoh's shoulder while the older boy was trying his best to comfort him. I walk away from Xero's house and go back to my own where I see the girls glaring at me. "What?" I question them.

"You told them about Hansol?" Say asks me. I smile, walking past them and into the house, knowing that they were following me inside.

"Xero told you?" I ask. She nods.

"He told all ove Hansol's former friends." She explains. "Why would you tell them that? Do you know how upset they are?"

"They need to move on from Hansol." I answer. "It did happen though, Hansol is dead and you girls know that." They nod, knowing that I had killed Hansol a while ago. "Don't worry about it, okay? I'm not their real enemy anyway..." They nod again and I look at Hayana. "What did you find out?"

"Jessica doesn't suspect that I'm working with the guy who saved B-Joo, but she does know that I'm his friend." She starts. "And, the shop is going to be holding a battle of the bands contest."

"Battle of the bands contest?" I question, wondering what she could be up to.

"She told Taeyeon and Tiffany, the girls you said were part of her crew, that when the guys were going to perform, they would trap them in a cage that would be under the stage! I don't know what they plan to do after capturing them though."

"I see..." I nod. "Then they should have a trap waiting for me too." She nods, telling me that I was right about that. "Alright, you girls are going to enter that battle of the bands contest."

"What?" They ask.

"As a band I like to call EvoL." I finished. They looked at me weirdly.

"You can't just make us go."

"Please? You want to help them, right? Then please do this!" They stare at me some more before I sigh with annoyance. "Okay, I'll give you all twenty bucks for doing this."

"Make it fifty and you got a deal." Say smiles. I face-palm. This girl...

"Fine, fifty it is." I promise, noting that I had to go to the bank soon to make that withdrawl. "Now, you guys remember Dasom and Kwanghee, right?"

"Yes."

"They're going to be with you to go against Jessica and her girls. Jessica won't be performing though since she's the MC for the event. That will leave you seven with eight girls to go against."

"We're seven and they're eight." Hayana points out.

"I'll get you another girl, just practice for this thing, alright?" They nod, leaving my house afterwards since it was getting late. Jessica, you have to do a lot better to catch them and me. I think to myself, heading up to my room to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow.


A/N: The suposed hero is the one who killed Hansol! Did anyone see this coming? Comment please! I want to hear your guys' thoughts about this!