Battle of the Bands

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

We practiced as a group and individually after making the so g and perfecting the choreography. And on the night of the battle of the bands, we were ready to put on a show. We met up with BTS at the mall and exchanged our "good luck" speeches as friends before Jessica announced that the contest would be starting. That's when our competitive modes kicked in. "First group of the night are my girls, Girls' Generation!" She announced, making the audience clap. I saw eight girls come out. They were all beautiful, but I knew better. They were Jessica's girls after all, so I really didn't want anything to do with them. No matter how beautiful they were.

They performed a song called Gee. I'm guessing just like us, they had composed a song and dance. When they finished, the crowd clapped for them again. "Great job, girls." She smiled to the girls before calling up the next group whose name was EvoL. When I saw the girls, my jaw dropped with shock. It was Say, Yull, Jucy, Hayana, and J-Da. They also had Dasom and Kwanghee with them, which was weird since we thought they didn't keep in touch with them anymore since they went their own seperate ways from the group. They also had another girl from school. Jung Seulgi. They entered this thing too? I thought as their song played and they began their show.

When they had finished, a few other groups went up before she called up BTS. "Good luck, you guys." We wished them good luck again as they went up on to the stage. We watched them from backstage as we had the other bands and we all had to agree that they were doing good job at performing their song, Danger. This definitely was going to be a tight competition. When they had finished, Jessica had come back out and smiled at them. But, when they walked backstage, I saw that she scowled with hatred to their backs.

"Beat that, you guys." Jin smiled to us, especially Kidoh, as they passed by us backstage. Our group was immediately called out afterwards.

"Guys, lets do our best, okay?" P-Goon asks. "And, ignore Jin's comment. We will do better." He pat Kidoh's shoulder as we all nod in agreement and go up to the stage. We perform our song, Top Dog nicely. As we performed it, I looked around the crowd and noticed a guy in all white with a mask. He came? I wondered as I saw his eyes watching us. But as I kept on looking at him, I noticed that he wasn't watching us. He was watching me.

We finished and Jessica came up to us again. "Nice work, boys." She smiles sweetly.

"Thank you." P-Goon smiles back at her before we go off the stage where the rest of the guys were waiting for us. Now that the competition was over with, we were back to being good friends.

"Nice work indeed, you guys." Rap Monster nods. We smile at them and then go to the dressing room that Jessica had set up for all of the groups. When we came out back on to the stage so that she could announce the finalists, we found that no one was there.

Getting a bad feeling, I tried to warn the guys, but it was too late. We were plumitted down into some underground hideout that was under the stage. And if that wasn't bad enough, we were also caged. "Damn it. She caught us..." I cursed under my breath so they couldn't hear me.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, there was a crash. "Guys, what was that?" Jungkook who was the youngest asked us. We listened carefully and heard some grumbling coming straight towards us. I got another bad feeling and I was right to get it. It looks like they broke the pipes, which was making water come rushing towards us right now!


A/N: Okay, so, for the battle of the bands... Since they did Top Dog without Kidoh in real life, imagine Hansol's parts going to Kidoh since Hansol isn't here this time. Oh, and... Don't hate the guardian angel, okay?